I really want a baby what are some ways to increase sperm quality

I really want a baby what are some ways to increase sperm quality

Attached: 88876896-76D2-4707-9102-D4A008FAB840.jpg (750x925, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/boost-male-fertility-sperm-count
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off

Boxers, tight underwear are insanely bad for testicle health. Having a solid amount of water to drink through the days is good to. Don’t use liquid soap when bathing, a vast majority of liquid soaps use processed estrogen in order to get the scents they have

healthline.com/nutrition/boost-male-fertility-sperm-count

Thanks.

But yeah stay away from tighty whiteys and briefs. Start wearing boxers, let your balls hang and be free and not constricted. Heat is bad for sperm

Already only wear boxer

Ok good, and start using bar soap in th shower. Sounds crazy but liquid soaps do have estrogen in them in order to produce the scents they do. Don’t wanna be rubbing estrogen directly on your balls. And stay away from skim milk, almond milk, any milk that isn’t whole or 2%, stay away from tofu and soy

The world has enough children.

I want my own though

Attached: E290222C-367F-4225-B026-CD48BBE54DF6.jpg (720x900, 78K)

It’s all about how you fuck her.
This is how it’s designed to happen:
- fuck her missionary
- when women orgasm, their vaginal wall and cervix expand and contract..
- this is supposed to stimulate the male to cum.
- if you cum when she cums, the cervix will expand and contract in such a way that it sucks in your cum...
- unless you have a micro dick, this will knock them up

that was informative
thx

I had a low sperm count until I started exercising regularly and stopped drinking. What took 2 years of trying happened in 2 mos after I modified my lifestyle.

Think they're going to be 'special'? When my nephews were young, one said he would become a test pilot, the other a scientist. Fast forward to now and one is dead from heroin overdose and the other who is 34 still lives at home. Don't expect much from your children.

This is sad way of thinking

Have a healthier diet. Eat a ton of fruit. Drink nothing but water. Take extra vitamins with Zinc, Lithicin, and Pygeum supplements. If you're not healthy your sperm ain't healthy.

Actually, it's quite realistic. Cling to your idiotic optimism if you wish.

China, India, and Africa have enough children.
In time, that will change.

Tragic, for every experience like yours there are parents with perfectly normal functioning relationships.

I'll fuck your woman for you if she's hot.

Having children is to cause them harm. Do you think bringing them into this world is a special gift?Look at the shit you've gone through. Think they'll be immune to the suffering which life inevitably brings?

Yes, your hypothesis that 50% of all offspring will die from heroin overdoses and the other 50% will be deadbeat losers is quite realistic. You fucking gobshite.

This, the overpopulation problem stems from Africa, China and India. That’s really where it is, not in the western white world. But again liberal propaganda and white guilt and yadda yadda yadda getting Americans to abort their own children and importing tons of third worlders

This user displays mass amounts of babydick anger, going through the thread and seeing his bitchtastic comments

Roll the dice. Maybe your child will one day be president. lol

Thats why i stay drunk and don't exercise.

Attached: fOqv7XP_d.jpg (640x853, 33K)

That's not what I meant, imbecile.

I have made one comment and I have a 7.5" dick. Frankly, if your nephews are indicative of your genetic makeup you're better off not procreating. You fucking loser.

They can, by going to school and getting education, get into politics. I would be happy if my future offspring are just successful and live good lives

Attached: 93D9D7FB-226D-4183-A78B-6B91AECFAC8F.jpg (498x1024, 28K)

Yet that is what you said. Retard

Fuckin lol, you know cm and inches aren’t the same?

I've never brought anyone into this world. I'm not that cruel.

I used it as an example of not expecting too much from your children. If you actually think I meant that 50% of children will overdose and the other 50% will be losers, you should really refrain from having children.

You said that your example is "quite realistic", and that any opposing perspective is "idiotic optimism". If you had said that you were portraying an isolated incident which arose due to your extended families poor genetics you would have a point. But you don't, because you generalised from your own point of view.

Exercise seems to be the solution to most body issues.

Attached: 0DC0C9B9-B044-4C2C-9370-8C4D75C92AA6.jpg (540x810, 134K)

Quite realistic in the sense that many children will never become what they aspire to. It's doubtful yours would be any different.

Would