Please tell me how you’d degrade me daddy <3

Please tell me how you’d degrade me daddy

Attached: 9BA1FB5E-085B-4F6D-878D-9D49399A88E2.gif (480x345, 1.84M)

Attached: 77C112B8-CFBB-459C-AA25-A5C822A1D4B7.gif (480x298, 1.78M)

Attached: 49F7DF2D-5156-4705-A037-B4C9B67FE10D.gif (480x305, 1.85M)

Kill yourself you fat spastic

What the absolute fuck

Id feed you estrogen pills till you become the perfect fuck toy

Show us your asshole, you fat pig.

You would be put on a strict fasting, diet and exercise regimen so you would be clean and available for deep anal sex 24/7. You would be forced to wear clothes one size too small and verbally degraded for not fitting in them. You would be taken to a nearby stables where you would be held in a stall while stallions took turns on you.

Perhaps after that, you would be able to take my cock in its entirety, which I would use to penetrate your velvety buttocks with the speed of a thousand lightning bolts, creating a pulsating vacuum which instantly liquifies your anal canal while causing the associated rectoneural impulse to send your consciousness into a dissociated orbit of immaterial ecstasy.

But cocaine on my pp and ram it deep inside your boy hole and convince you that my tiny asian 2 incher just feels that good

Attached: 1562652107009.jpg (800x600, 110K)

I'd stand over you waving my ass then push out a big hard stool and it would land on your lips then roll down your fat body.

Bigpoos 4 u naughty boy >;3

Attached: DSC_005.jpg (721x1280, 94K)

I want to smack that fat ass of yours

I dont know about degrade, but I'd love to rub your belly as I suck on you tittes.

leaving hickies all the way I would suck you titties, worship that massive gut chew yuour cock, then then slam fuck you face up so I cloud squeeze & slam dem titties

ME BITE DEM NIPS NOT YOU >:/

sed suk, not bite titties. would bite penis

I BITE NIPPLES AND PENIS OFF!!

NOW!

OP left his thread.

I need to bite the horny fat cunts nipples and belly. He likes the naughty poo sex too ;)

Id put a leash and dog collar on you and make you crawl around naked licking men's feet at a private party. You'd have a bunch of guys spitting on you, slapping you around, calling you a nasty slut and a bitch while we party and have a good time, and then after we're all drunk the doors get locked and its gang rape time. No condoms allowed.

I think you've degraded yourself enough just by posting that first pic

topkek

cut that belly open, exposing layers of fat and watching your intestines spill out

POST SCAT YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING FAT MESS

Bump

I'd put you on a treadmill and make you run for once.

gay

Fucking rofl

Moar

Step 1: don't