'Flight logs obtained by Fox News suggest that Mr Clinton was an even more frequent user of Mr Epstein's jet...

'Flight logs obtained by Fox News suggest that Mr Clinton was an even more frequent user of Mr Epstein's jet, taking at least 26 trips on his Boeing 727 - reportedly nicknamed the "Lolita Express".' source : BBC news

The posterboy of the libtards is a paedo. I guess Monica wasnt enough. You progressives truly are degenerates

Attached: 190708-clinton-epstein-statement.jpg (3000x2000, 1.16M)

So being a pedo is good. Yea Forums has been saying this exact same thing forever. Now we even have bill Clinton's approval

If people are automatically going to believe the things about Epstein and Clinton, you need to realize that Trump was also a customer.

So get your heads around that and admit it already. Put them ALL in jail man.

Like they would name the plan to a fagget slur that’s been here since 4 years..

Fake, gay and saged

Google it. Then read the Bloomberg article.

Jesus you're a fucking stupid libtard. (Redundancy for effect).

Attached: 17CB73F4-5833-4424-A9A5-5AB4CED9C7A6.jpg (323x465, 37K)

Do you expect the cuckservatives and libtards to work together? Hell no, they'll put the blame off on each other until they grow old and die. Bunch of pussies.

look it up on BBC news , retarded mong

Attached: pbox.jpg (1484x1113, 217K)

Liberals are notoriously lenient and lax about pedophilia though. I got some personal experience sitting in court over the pedophilia charges my biological father was convicted of. And I mean all of those pride marches with the heavy specialization of children to

Lol I like how you have to bring up trump like that’s a “gotcha”. Innocent beings were taken advantage of and all you can think of is “muh side did that but so did your side”. You fucking disgusting degenerate. Both trump and Clinton are disgusting vile humans

>'Flight logs
>logs

Attached: 1562217151762.png (183x183, 51K)

Where is my kiddie fucking funbus?

Attached: Materwelon.png (647x482, 264K)

Both parties rape and murder around the world. You're a fool if you're subscribing to this 2D political system.

If you think Bill Clinton is a poster boy for anything other than ED medication, you're fucking retarded.

For fuck's sake he was president over 20 goddamn years ago and y'all still can't get over it.

Sad! At least with Obama we knew it was because he's black. Clinton? Who the fuck cares? Only Trump faggots keep bringing the name up.

Hilary's still living in half of your empty heads rent free.

You should all kill yourselves, honestly. You support a pedophile president and deflect by saying "BUT BILL CLINTON THO" "BUT HE THREW HIM OUT OF MAR A LAGO"

Any and all child molesters should be hanged.

LOL no. Innocent people were taken advantage of and Epstein basically walked free last time. Doesn't matter who goes to jail in my mind, but the right wingers need to stop bringing up Clinton like that's going to deflect from Trump. They should all be in jail and waiting on the bullet to the head.

Trump literally controls and dominates liberal emotions and minds in total

>this is you, the post

Attached: Gavin McInnes.jpg (960x891, 141K)

Burn all the pedos dumbfuck. I don't care what party they come from.

I am a proud libtard. Voted for Hillary.

If Bill Clinton did it, lock his ass up. Child rape is child rape.

No record of trump ever being on that plane. Trump kicked epstein out of all his properties over 10 years ago. Try harder

Well, dumpy does make me laugh, so kinda I guess.

samefag, be less obvious next time

Then why do you keep spamming this bullshit. What are you afraid of?

lol boomer forgets picture of epstein and trump, you fucking mobile posters never quit

If by dominates you mean causes people to give a fuck that a wannabe dictator is swinging his tiny dick around and fucking things up, then yea I guess you're right.

Just because you're a traitor doesn't make everyone else one, you faggot.

thats what hes saying you fucking autismo, you fags just never shut up about clinton when you voted for a pedophile too

Whatever helps you justify

Rofl op. How delusional can you get? Fuck me. Like, I'm fairly left leaning but Jesus. Bill Clinton as poster boy? He's an establishment Democrat, clearly bowing down to corporate interests. He fucked up a ton, I hate the man and his wife. Poster boy would be like Bernie or someone more progressive.
Based.

Both parties wave ideology in front while behind the scenes, they're the same monster. This is why your life hasn't improved since 9/11

Attached: Life-with-mak-.jpg (880x480, 56K)

/thread in all bleak reality

Fake news

>Fox News
Its not true then...

Epstein allowed the flight records from the previous Acosta affair to be unsealed for his new defence. We should hold judgement so justice can prevail.

Attached: kid_judge.png (791x554, 380K)

Trump takes his own plane! Try again