Im 19yrs old and never had a job before

im 19yrs old and never had a job before

any advice for a neet? wheres a good place to start working

Attached: unemployment.jpg (1000x643, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/2auWgZaA0XlA.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shave your neckbeard get a suit from a thrift store that fits you and apply at big call centers. There are lots of different jobs there to try, lots of coworkers, lots of different time shifts, They have AC in the summer its warm dry in the winter. They are always hiring people that can talk properly as a minimum qualification.

bump

shower, shave, make yourself presentable
go on indeed and make a resume
search for entry level

or go to a supermarket/gas station/fast food and apply in person. do a good job and work for a year or so and then leverage that into a better job or promotion

Bruh partime Job and Invest what you have. Sounds like mum pays for you so just work don't waste your money on fucking clothes and invest

Nice

Go to school, you will regret making minimum wage all your life, barely surviving. Even shitty jobs as mechanics or electricians make good money, dont be a neet or work mcdonalds.

If looking for a short term first time job, apply for a cashier or groccery clerk, or for a call center.

Earn some money and go back to school and learn a trade.

If you want more education you could try college or university and get a degree, but you really need your heart in it to get through it, as well as a plan for afterwards.

Get a job at a hotel, learn customer service and if its at night you can study or look for something else to do :)

nice virus link. don't klick the link. it's a virus.

Become a laborer in construction. It'll help you grow some balls and make you wanna work anywhere else. You might get pained for the first week but you get paid weekly at most places.

Attached: face off.jpg (600x2727, 482K)

>5 minutes into job
Suddenly blurt out "welcome to the Habbo hotel faggot! The pool is closed."

Why am i like this?

Attached: 37543564420134.png (275x176, 75K)

factory

Go to any retail or grocery store, excluding walmart
Its fucking retardely easy to learn how to press maybe 10 buttons and scan items

Work in your community and find a job that fits your skill level and likings

Stupid nigger

Flipping burgers. You may meet occasional bbw. Great pick up spot. Give her extra sauce

Become a gigglo and finally fuck someone besides your mother and yourself

Get hired quickly, easy work, shit pay = fast food/restaurant and retail
Get hired because quick turnover, moderate work, bit better pay = manufacturing/warehouse
Get hired by being lucky/connected, hard work, long hours, great pay = construction

These all require little to no work experience since they have starter/low skill positions. Start applying.

the sulfur mines

Find a job thats shit that no one wants to do. If it has high turn over rates their is a good chance u wont get fired even for gross incompetence. Smoke weed on the job or drinking dicken around etc. The job may be shit but some of those jobs have perks like being able to sleep on the job when boss isnt around or drinking or smoking etc. The more annoying it is to fire someone the more you can tote the line of being a dickhead at work without being fired.

you've convinced zero people, loser.

yes definitely open this link for a certain suicide stream

what jobs are like that?

>im 19yrs old and never had a job before
so?
I'm 31 and never worked 1 day in my life.

Try working as a cook. Useful skill outside of work, restaurants have high turnober so you'll be able to find jobs easier, cuts down on your grocery bill because of shift meals

Literally any place that's hiring. I prefer warehouse work, so you may want to check that stuff out

He said he's NEET, bro, he has no skills. And if it were that easy to find a job that used your skills and likings, the world would unrealistically better and more happy. Your advice is shit

Attached: 1864106207.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

Well, this is it Yea Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Yea Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. yl

Live stream link + further explanation:
a.uguu.se/2auWgZaA0XlA.txt

Attached: 1562948272.997.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Its not unusual for people to start working around 18-20 anymore. A lot of parents just give their kids money, cars, etc. So a lot of todays kids dont have to work until they are in college and need extra cash on top of their allowance or are looking to move out of Mommy and Daddy's house

Neet, huh? Pretty good at getting drunk, stoned and playing games? Good life plan. You can always suck dicks, loser

If you can pass a drug test and have a clean driving record apply at a car dealership delivering parts. I did that and was making $2.00 over minimum wage and after 6 months I was promoted to shipping/receiving then 6 months after that I was promoted to the parts counter making $35,000 to $42,000 a year depending on amount of sales I made.

He's not complaining, faggot, he's asking the best way to change it

There are actually a ton. Amazon, any warehouse really

Wherever you get a job, LEARN TO SELL. Get some books or learning materials on various methods of salesmanship and the psychology behind it. Selling is the single most valuable skill in business, and will help you sell products, ideas to management, yourself for promotions, tasks to subordinates, etc.

LEARN TO SELL.

>pic unrelated

Attached: 1498661381711.jpg (1024x1024, 333K)