If you ever feel stupid, just remember you're not one of these people

If you ever feel stupid, just remember you're not one of these people

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't realize this was the YLYL thread.

Can't wait til they open fire on them, it's a military base after all.

Attached: 3521641093.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

Time for another good idea/bad idea

Attached: they-dont-think-it-be-like-it-is-but-it-do.jpg (523x720, 198K)

The main building complex is way too far inside the area.the distances are huge.
I don't care if you storm the place and start running to the complex, they won't let you near it.
And even if anyone makes it to the buildings, they would have had plenty of time to hide/ move anything that's secret.
And even then,how do you gain access to the fortified underground areas? Do they expect every door to be open??

Shut the fuck up and only say encouraging things I want to see this shit on the news if it actually happens.

Same here! It's fine, it's good, okay?

Attached: 1559480638457.png (597x242, 207K)

I bet only like ten people actually show up

So basically you just want to see a shitload of spergs rush the base, get clubbed upside the head,get water cannoned ,get pepper srayed, chemical sprayed,rubber bulleted,shot with tazers and attacked by guard dogs?

Hell yeah, that sounds awesome

>suicide spam
>used gun

Well, kinda. But honestly they'll just shut the gates and be like "lol deal with it faggots"

Snipers still pick them off.

Moron

Enjoy the ban for spam, nobody will remember you when you die

Are you 12?

Online activism, it's too bad they don't have to pay to sign up for stupid shit like this because all of the 5 people who show up and get arrested could use the bail money.

Have you seen that microwave ray thing the army has demonstrated? I bet they have those all over there.
Check it out on the tubes.

>5 people
lol my local group is taking part and we have 15 1/2 members (the 1/2 is a vet who slipped (yes he slipped) on a landmine and got his lower body blown off.)
And other groups are also confirmed. This is going to be huge.

Yes !!! Really cool stuff.
Also LRAD sound cannons
And frequencies that make you shit your pants and throw up

Active Denial System (ADS)

Pain without the injuries

>rubber bullets
That's not standard carry for any military organization...

I hope they uncover something even bigger and crazier, like, the earth is flat or god is in there just controlling everything, some real crazy shit would be cool.

yeah its stupid, but its going to be some serious meme material.

Attached: bennyisright.jpg (675x602, 49K)

Pack sunscreen and snacks for after the discoveries.

Of course it is, for MPs.

Well that's a great way of getting shot

>tfw im one of them

Attached: wojak too smart.jpg (1024x416, 105K)

they do understand the mp there can legally shoot them if they chooses too, right?

We are a group of preppers. We know how to prepare for this situation, but thank you.

Yes, we know this. It is part of the startegy.

ah so it's a suicide pact

Maybe, maybe not.

250k people are feeling suicidal. If you want to commit suicide but don't want people to know it was intentional, this is how you do it.

I’m glad they are speeding up the natural selection process. Godspeed

Not as stupid as people who don't immediately see this as an obvious joke. How much of a tech illiterate boomer retard do you have to be to fall for shit like this when there have been countless other joke Facebook events in the past?

You are underestimating today’s “activism culture”. What you have said would be true 2 to 3 years ago.

Worst part? I hope they go through with it.
Fakkin hilarious.

You're right. When they specify in the event how they'll Naruto run into Area 51, it becomes immediately clear they're actually going to do it

I dunno why you are so mad lul. Retards are potentially thinning themselves out. Be happy

make it a blm movement

I'm not mad? I just don't believe a 12 year old Bill from Vermont said he's going to the event for anything other than the meme

And just remember, those signs are new because the old ones had too many bullet holes

Why do people think area 51 is actually where they keep anything secret or important? It's not like the entire world knows about it or anything. If I was good Ole uncle Sam I would fuel propaganda about area 51 while actually conducting any top secret business as far from it as possible.

Are you all THAT autistic and don’t realize it’s a joke literally NOBODY is taking this seriously you fucking sperglords

also half of these people will actually show up, people get lazy using fb meet ups

This... And lots of it.

None of them will show up because everyone besides people in this thread know it’s a joke

kek, well my friend maybe it shouldnt be

I have heard that some alt-right groups want to instrumentalise and escelate the Naruto-run. They want to provoke the guards until they open fire.
They hope that if it ends in a bloodbath that the people start revolting all over in the country.

I really hope the live stream this, I have never seen a Gatling gun take out so many people before. The Darwin awards will be bankrupt after giving out so many awards.

Obviously user, how new are you?

Bingo

It gets issued for situations where they try to avoid killing people

250k people? You're seriously fucked in the head if you think they can't completely overrun that place

You're seriously fucked in the head if you think they won't turn those people into red paste

>People
Good one user.

This, the military will have no problem wipeing out a quarter million retards in one go. Theyd be doing the earth a favor. Its as if natural selectuon got on facebook and made its own page

Razor sharp barbed wire
Highly trained military personnel
Private sector security guards
Water cannons
Riot police
Tear gas
CS gas
Pepper spray
Active Denial System (ADS)
LRAD sound cannons
Rubber bullets
Electric fences
Salt shotguns
Attack dogs
Landmines
Tanks
Jeeps
Helicopters
Drones
Solid steel and concrete entrances to underground facilities.

Uhhh .... No

You fags watch too much cartoons! You really think they gonna kill em!! Even if they are retards there would be a major backlash from the u.n and dear leader would have to answer to that!

This will happen. It would be awesome if they had some fake aliens, some Boston dynamics/ex machina hybrid. Just freak everyone out

Im sure they would have thought about that.
Can you imagine how freaked out the faggots would be.

Not kill..deter and disperse

My money is on the gubbment needing to test out a massive crowd control device.
*affixes tinfoil hat*
Possibly even for the wall.
They couldn't use it on the caravan with all that womenzandchildrenz media coverge, so why not get a bunch of retards to rush an (already) famous military installation.

This might just be the case.

I dunno, the government's such a pussy now. We don't even deport people who's asylum cases have ended in rejection because they're a violent criminal. I'm pretty sure the US government is just done being serious, watch them let those people walk in there. They won't shoot a single person. I mean this is the country that just lets people from other countries walk in and murder people and then does fuckall about it. This is the country that pretends it doesn't have $5 billion for a simple wall when it has a multi-trillion dollar budget.

Nobody's going to shoot fuckall, if anything they're getting a tour. This country is completely and utterly dickless.

Attached: 1562351041160.jpg (960x628, 88K)

dis gon be gud

who?

>We don't even deport people who's asylum cases have ended in rejection because they're a violent criminal

You're making things up, then raging at your own fantasy.

Welcome to Yea Forums!

Attached: 8attxr8gfr711.jpg (1080x1921, 167K)

I honestly hope they go through with this, just so i can stay home and watch it all unfold in the media

true that, they will probably get free healthcare and everything for breaking the "laws"

didn't they test weapons there anyways? just call in a nuclear airstrike and kill 250k people in seconds! just imagine the .webm's and shitposts here. would be glorious!

You are dickless

they have the rights to do so.. it's a "secret" military base that holds military intel.

I hope these morons livestream it.

Attached: 35im6o.jpg (888x499, 154K)

They won't use lethal force. Tear gas, rubber bullets and such shit. Wish i could participate in fucking the idiots up.

They actually can't.
These conspiracy types have such huge persecution complexes that they'd easily make the leap that it's a, "declaration of war against the people," or something and actively begin hunting government personnel.

Americans have no problems slaughtering their own countrymen.

these people want to attack government/military builduings. it's a declaration of war against the government, not the other way around.

It's more like... we don't have tolerance for idiots - and I know, I know, we're all fucking idiots; but, if these dumb fuckers are really going to storm a military base, then they know damn well what they're asking for.

Look up what a persecution complex is Jimmy.

checked

hey, just a question:

if Trump is such a great, based guy why don't he uncover all the secrets for the people?

>15 people
Ooohhhh how will they keep you all out?

there a signs with "no trespassing or we will kill you and ask questions later" written on it. they don't fuck around when it was officially announced that 250k people will try to force their way into area 51. what do you think they will do? welcome them with tea and cookies?
they will use deadly force if necessary.

The truth?!!?!!
They cant handle the truth !!!! !!!!!

because no other country should know about all the military toys america has

Can anyone post some drone footage of this later?

military toys? since when the topic is about that?

I was talking about the aliens.

Who the fuck serves tea with cookies?
Milk and cookies, coffee and cookies,hell even juice and cookies

What is a government without secrets?
And with millions and millions of complete retards in EVERY goddamn country, you CAN'T dish out the truth about every secret. Plus, every enemy faction eagerly takes notes about everything. Modern states can't exist without hiding stuff from the public because it includes weaknesses. It would be impossible to do any kind of diplomacy without secrets.

just imagine the memes. we would crash the servers from all the shitposting.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x286, 1.45M)

no aliens at area 51, only secret military tech.

you mean these aliens? sorry bro, no aliens. only military toys people don't recognize as such so they say it's aliens.

Attached: 01a10569503b94421b1ec35a05c360b6.jpg (1280x853, 56K)

>Bro, but Joe Rogan told me they do DMT and talk to interdimensional aliens, C'mon bro

whis guy claims something else youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

and millions of people believe him

Attached: 1562948874877.png (720x567, 705K)

>millions of people believe him
retards? we have lots of them. LOTS!

Now that's Jinga.

Yeah lets just put us on a list that will now mark us as terrorists.
Aint nothing more patriotic than rushing a TSIC Testing facility.

if you ever feel stupid, just remember you're not op

I still remembering people flipping out when they first saw the F-117 Nighthawk flying by their heads, shit was cash.

fucking Americans

and you don't need something like a stealth bomber to make people think of aliens.
the jets stationed here have search lights under the cockpit which could be rotated and focused. when they return to their airbase they usually test them. Guess how many people call the police because of "strange rotating lights at the sky"

There's people dumb enough to see a formation of strange glowing lights 300ft in the air, and after spending enough time and effort deciphering and solving the mystery of said "lights"...

>wishing lanterns
>jebaited

Attached: 402D64F3-3396-443C-A3F7-03D2D84613A0.png (1280x720, 827K)

They arent government officials or military gaurding the premises.
They acutally WANT to kill you.
They will if they choose to.

In principle alone, the idea is nonsense. If aliens could develop the technology to bridge these mad distances to us, then they are ahead of us by several tech levels.
Does anyone really think that we can shoot down a ship from them and study it in peace - and these wankers don't do anything about it? This is stupid on so many levels, it's funny again.

just think of how stupid the average person is, an then realizes half of all people are dumber than that.

What are they going to do, raid the del taco lmao