Will this actually happen?

Will this actually happen?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-12-09-26-14-1.png (480x554, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/they-cant-stop-all-of-us-more-than-250k-pledge-to-storm-area-51-to-uncover-alien-secrets
a.uguu.se/2auWgZaA0XlA.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is pretty much true of everything. They can't kill everyone but boy they'll sure fucking kill a lot of them.

Imagine actually 200k retards gather there and just walk towards the area and they just fucking mow them down. This is gonna be bad press. But on the other hand they probably just wait until one of them walks into one of the landmines and watch them all run like hell

Something will happen. This is silly though. By doing a petition you’re giving them time to prepare. Area 51 is going to delete any attempts that are executed.

Attached: idyccdqtji931.jpg (630x960, 40K)

Jesus christ, site 4 isn't even a fucking development facility anymore. Its now where all the shit that was to expensive to throw away but to ineffectual to put into production is stored. The only thing remotely alien like in that place is the fucking mono-prop jet. It's literally a jet engine built around a passenger pit. It achieved some decent speeds, but in a completely impossible to control manner.

Also, they never cleaned up the mine-fields from when it was active way back in the day so all those idiots storming the place are probably going to die if the security group maintaining this museum of failure doesn't stop them.

Going to be the same shit as glazersout at old trafford. Except there weren't supposed to be many people but 50showed up and here there is supposed to be 300k at least but barely a thousand will show up

yeah those highly trained soldiers are really gonna have a hard time dealing with the 14 people that actually show up

Kek

>highly trained

It's a punishment assignment. They stick you there to keep you from embarrassing the service.

They can kill all of them though. If things get too out of hand the US Air Force would be a phone call away

I hope they do it so idiots who actually try will die

I can imagine, the'll get throuh the mine field, later the fence... But what after they stop at first door. What they gonna do? I'm sure gov doesn't keep secrets behind wooden doors.

OMG I seriously hope they fire live rounds at these fucking imbeciles

It's a joke, there's no real plan to do this.

fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/they-cant-stop-all-of-us-more-than-250k-pledge-to-storm-area-51-to-uncover-alien-secrets
>From there, the group will “Naruto run” with their arms stretched behind them like Naruto Uzumaki in the Japanese anime series “Naruto,” and therefore “move faster than their bullets.”

Riot control tactics at most, the visions of the military carpet bombing or shooting these people are just absurd. That is IF any of these people actually show up...and if they do it will probably be nevada police that show up to keep people from doing illegal/stupid shit.

You know they'll just lock the door.
You think these retards wanna get thrown in jail for attempting to break into a government facility? It's usually up to a year of jail time for what is considered burglary. I can't even imagine what you'd get for it being a government facility.

you never know...

“They can’t stop all of us”

Uh, yeah they can.

Sorry user.

From the facebook page linked in that article:
>Public · Hosted by Shitposting cause im in shambles and SmyleeKun

It's America. Anything can happen

as-fucking-if anyone who isn't from Salford is going to get that reference!

The idiots who started this will be threatened or charged with criminal offences. It'll likely just disappear off the web. I doubt anything will happen beyond that.

What do they hope to see from a old ass Testing site?

It'll never take place.

People might show up there ,but theres no way they are going to be able to storm the place.
And even if any people manage to get to the main building complex,there will be nothing there .

I mean don't get me wrong. I would love to see what would happen if 250k people showed up and actually tried this. And perhaps now that it has media attention, maybe a couple hundred will actually show up.

But the original creators of the event were just trolling.

no kidding, Its litterly a serious crime and it put lives in danger.

The distances to the main buildings in every direction are huge.

they'll just roll out that microwave gun and cook everyone
they'll immediately go the other way

It's just going to be that scene from Contact with Jodie Foster where all the crazy alien ufo people show up in campers and busses. Cultists will be spouting nonsense about the end of the world and fat incels with giant antennas will be handing out tin foil hats. At some point, people will start hopping fences and surrounding the gates. But they will be met with force and most everyone who showed up will pussy out. Over 100 arrests will be made, a few non-life threatening injuries, and a big kumbaya bonfire will go all night. Those who have jobs will leave the next day and the NEETs will camp out for a week before they run out of food and water and finally give up.

"Florida man organizes Area 51 raid, claims to train members to run faster than bullets."

I hope no one is actually considering this nonsense.

No!

Well, this is it Yea Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Yea Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. RJ

Live stream link + further explanation:
a.uguu.se/2auWgZaA0XlA.txt

Attached: 1562943799.708.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Why kill yourself when you can help invade Area 51?

No one would even get shot trying to break in, it's not a facility where anything is done anymore. It was pretty well known in the late 90s that whatever had been there had been moved to other more secret and remote places (probably alaska). There's nothing there anymore except toxic waste and radiation coming up from the ground from the nuclear test sites.

The scariest/funniest thing would be if they just left the doors unlocked, had no guards or electricity running, and everyone could just walk in freely.

Nah alot of testing moved to nebraska, and theres other facilities theres small sites in North Carolina aswell but mostly in the midwest.

Highly trained marines
Private security guards
Riot police
Batons/ clubs
Water cannons
Pepper spray
CS gas spray
Rubber bullets
Tazers
LRAD sound cannon
Stun guns
Attack dogs
Razor sharp fence wires
Huge distance from gates to buildings
Tanks
Jeeps
Helicopters
Drones
And aliens
I don't think anyone is going anywhere

But never to walk back out....

>Ending in 51

they're gonna get a whole lot of new test subjects on sep 20th

Fresh meat for sublevels 12 and 13

Yeah, but Donald Trump running for president was also supposed to be a joke. It's a different world, man...

If they troll a couple hundred thousand people into doing this Area 51 invasion, then I hope there's some good video footage.

Yes

...mm yeh, sure. Fat boy.

I'm honestly hoping for a live stream! Though I seriously doubt there's cell coverage that far out in the desert.

we dont have wifi on groom lake and we have jammers.

if kids in stranger things can infiltrate a top secret russian lab, adults can infiltrate 51

We'll get to see how incredibly stupid Americans truly are. I hope the tards try it...

I dunno if it will happen but if it does I’m gonna fire up ms paint to make propaganda

Mfw these "event goers" pussy out and none if them actually try to storm anything but their snack cabinets.

Attached: 105.gif (340x340, 147K)

No matter how many people rushed it a a10 will be able to brrrt its way through hordes while fiftys and small arms take out the rest

Topkek

Attached: 2746283.png (293x315, 125K)

I love the brrrrrrt sound..audible orgasm for my brain and body

Nope airforce is weak af for ground operations but to get to areas that require q clearance means you got to have nothing they would worry about. Your family can fuck up that post if your trying to get there

Sounds like a lot of warrants and arrests with too many people getting seriously hurt. They wouldnt mag dump a bunch of civies but they would boot fuck you and use rubber bullets id imagine

Thank you. I needed the kek.

The whole reason people think its aliens is back in the day retards thought jets being tested(area 51 was used for jets and shit)where ufos

Who cares. Area 51 was always a Red Herring. All the good shit is at Area 42, always was

Holy shit area 51 must have a room with no collision programmed in by the supreme microwave!
This is how we get into the backrooms

WHY IS THIS BEING SPAMMED ALL OVER B?????

Smoke curtain... To disuadate people away to epstein shit

>area 19