Share your deepest, most illicit sexual deviances

Share your deepest, most illicit sexual deviances.

Attached: images.jpg (270x186, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/2auWgZaA0XlA.txt
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qrm7UeBDiwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be me away from gf in greece for 2 weeks
>shes dirty talking me over snap
>instantboner.jpg
>she sends a pic
>gotta find a place to cum now
>my hotel room has nothing except a bag of croissants
>fucking cum on a croissant bc why not
>now i gotta get rid of it
>see a cat outside on the street
>throw the fucking croissant out the window at the cat
>mfw the cat eats it

Attached: IMG_51311.jpg (719x1280, 96K)

I get fucked by my husky every day almost.
Am not a femanon sorry

Story user? Do you blow him a bit first? What does he taste like, does he cum in you, first time etc

Does this count as bestiality?

Only by way of semen

started really really young, first time full on sex was when I was around 13, preety straightforward.
He used to hump everything, so One time I was horny got on all 4s, he humped me and kept missing, then all of a sudden he went balls deep, pumped for like 10 seconds and knotted me, we were stuck for like 15 minutes.
I have sucked him, the cum is clear, wattery and a little salty. But he doesnt seem to be interested in that

I always wondered how does it feel to be knotted. Can u elaborate? Also how big the doggy dick was

FBI OPEN UP!

It isnt ilegal in my Country sorry ahah

I film women I know on the toilet and furiously masturbate. Both people I know and randoms. Going to see if I can catch someone this morning.

well the dick i would say to be around 6 inches, but the knot was the real deal, slightly smaller than a tenis ball

Then get off my board. This is an American board for Americans only fucko.

Stop posting faggot.

>he says in english

>Met Tinder date on Sunday gone for second time
>Pub near her house, had texted after 1st date she wated to kiss me
>After secind date went back to her
>She said only kissing allowed
>On her bed 15 minutes later I'm sucking her nipples, she then sucks my cock
>I finger her for an hour
>Have to leave, walks me to door, tells me to kiss her tits goodbye, i suck them and finger her again
>Take cuck out and she goes down and sucks, lets me cum in her mouth
>her flatmate is asleep upstairs

Goodtimes, I'd rather not see her again, she wants another date

feel hot seeing your close friends privates without them knowing?

Make sure to deliver if you do

Damn
Did it stretch you a lot or when its inside it doesnt feel that painful?

I have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Doesnt feel painfull when he knots me because the knot is inside and not aroud the anus, but when he tries to break free while the knot s still swollen it hurts yea, so I have to try to keep him still

ikr right? speak american!

Get the fuck off my board, you disgusting piece of shit!

cant stop cumming to friends gf, want to seduce her bad, but also don't want to feel this way it's getting to me and driving me crazy, try to fight back and delete her pics and such but my thoughts take over instead

Yuck. More pls

what do you wanna know ?

beat me to it

you sick fuck

I penetrated my sister when she was passed out drunk
Best feeling ever

trust me, don't fuck them.IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

Unless you don't care about that friend group

i appreciate the motivational reply user you're right, it drives me to want to find a bitch over her, not worth ruining all my relationships

I agree, it's definitely not worth it unless you want to end up with her instead of your friend. Either way someone will end up hurt

What kind of knife did you use?

I had a crush on my lesbian coworker. We were both married. But I found the tears of God and consumed one and now we are together.

lil dagger dick

Pencil

I periodically google things that I want so I can get advertisements for those items during a sale. Im not sure if im cheating the system, or if im a moronic assbrain who cant check when sales start.

i definitely dont want to hurt anyone, you're right user. thank you

The house always wins.

>in greece

Now theres your problem.

Whenever I masturbate, I think about raping my friends. AMA.

me too

>no bath

Sure man

It's an amazing feeling, amirite?

Attached: 7749934934.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

I "accidently"have shown my hard dick to me and my gfs female friends. In person and through her phone.

At 13 I helped cheat at strip poker to see my first naked pair of 15 y/o C titties

I have cum in food and fed it to very sexy girls without them knowing. Listening to the "mmmm"s and compliments after....

i made fakes of all my female friends and spread them across the web. i dont want them to be tracked only because i am scared of getting into trouble. but i secretely hope somebody recognizes them and they get spread around so much that they lose their jobs. makes me diamonds

how to find a greek girl to fuck? asking for a friend

best reaction in showing it off?

Sure thing kiddo

My friend from HS ran a slut tumblr back when she was underage and she showed me it once, I remembered the username and followed her forever. Even posted anonymous questions and shit; saw everything but the holes

Easily the time I did it in person first time.
Ill greentext

>girlfriends roommate always would come to her room when she got home from work.
>Friend is not as hot as my girl but still cute, and innocent since shes only been with 1 guy (her bf then current fiance)
> Just got out of shower, girlfriend in her bathroom.
>I hear the roommate get home and say hi to her 3rd roomie downstairs.
>Quickly crack the door halfway and get hard as fuck
> I stood where she would instantly see me from the doorway
>Hear her say my girls name as she came up the stairs.
>Dropped towel, and jerked it to full. >Stood there and waited till she was right at the door, then started stepping into my boxers right when I knew she could see me.
>I face the wall, giving me a peripheral of the doorway, exposing my hard dick perfect angle
>I see her stop and stand there but not say anything
>Knowing shws watching I pulled up the boxers up to my knees. Pulled it down to reveal its full length for 3 or so seconds and rubbed it up amd down a few times, then covered it fully
>Whole time she doesnt think I can see her there
>Saw her leave as I got the rest of my clothes on.

Later she told my girlfriend that she accidently saw my penis without me knowing. When asked about it she said was def bigger than her bfs and that she doesn't know how my gd could suck it. Now they are engaged and I smile knowing I am the biggest cock she will ever see since hes her first. She will always compare it to his when shes with him now. She saw it one time after on my girls phone too whem I sent my girl bj pics from the night before. Her response was saying "holy shit" looking at the pics then giving it back to my girl

sounds fucking hot, wish i could do something like that, good story lad

Where are you currently?

Extremely hot whem I think about it. She literally stopped mid sentence as she almost entered the room to see my girl. I had just trimmed and was fully erect, so seeing her in my side view just standing there staring at it at its nicest was a turn on.

There were several times I got good reactiona to accidently sending or showing my dick on phone too.

I like to take scrawny twinky men and feminize them to be good sluts

Well, this is it Yea Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Yea Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Zh

Live stream link + further explanation:

Attached: 1562944368.988.jpg (360x640, 80K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qrm7UeBDiwY

Well, this is it Yea Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Yea Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. SZ

Live stream link + further explanation:

Attached: 1562944514.994.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Never let a dog fuck me, but I found a stray puppy once that I brought home. For about two weeks I sucked its dick once or twice a day. I then brought it to a shelter that checks chips. They found the owners and returned the dog.

When I was 10 I was cought by my dad having sex with the girl nextdoor as my sister watched us waiting for her turn.

Did he fuck you all?

>Take cuck out
damn she let him out of the cuck shed then sucked your dick?

What did your dad do?

Dont do it. Whats better, quitting and losing? Or winning? The best revenge is living a good life...you wanna show mfs whats up? Everyday root out a bad habit...by replacing it with a good habit. When the good habit takes hold ... move on to the next good thing. Its easy. You can do it.

Never despair of Gods mercy. You can start anew any time you wish. Unless, like a summerfag, you give up.

About eight years ago I started dating a single mother (we're now married) with a 8 year old boy and a 9 year old girl. As I got to see her daughter develop, against my better judgment, I became more and more attracted to her.

No just I big lecture about what sex is.

He pulled us apart and asked us if we knew what we were doing.

My uncle tricked me into letting him touch me as a kid. Now I have problems getting close to people and trusting them.

My mothers boyfriend did the same thing. Buttered me up by buying me toys so i wouldnt snitch, now im uncomfortable with letting anyone by me dinner, snacks, ect

Are you anons or femanons?

I did that once, lost everything. Even after she said she wanted to date ect she gave me the flick.

Don't do it guys.

RIP english.

dump em here

I've been in an incestuous relationship with my sister for a few years now.

When I go over to my girlfriend dad's house, I jack off into her younger sister's panties in the bathroom.

I'm very attracted to younger girls, and it's just a fantasy I never did anything

Attached: 54565158c961e49c90b7807f2ae40a45[1].jpg (564x846, 49K)

How young are we talking?

Yea I am

Started at 15 I'd say, she's graduated high school and 18 now.

Me too

I got my dick sucked by a guy while playing vidya. I'm straight.

im an abdl, fite me faggots

>are you a boy or a girl
>yes

I set up a hidden cam to watch my cousin’s daughter have a shower

>asking on an anonymous board

He game me ice-cream evary time he wanted to lick me between my legs. He said it made me make sweet nectar for him. When I found out it was bad my mom's boyfriend gave me ice-cream and I pulled my close off for him.

Yikes, mine luckily only moslested me mildly with his hands, after a few times i realized it was wrong and made sure i was never alone in a room with him anymore, i made my mom take me to work with her.

My friends little sister saw me with a morning wood bulge while I was laying down and told her friend about it. Later that day her friend asked if she could see my dick and I panicked and said no not today
Feels bad but she’s YOUNG so I made a rational choice

faggot

been ages since I've seen one of these threads

>not today

Foot worship and mutual masturbation where we played with eachothers and our ownwith same age female cousin when we were both alone. She discharged on my face like a spray bottle and gripped the sheets. When she couldn't get a good grip she grabbed onto my arm and dug her nails into it on accident while screaming
"user!" I started cumming with her. Our pheromones and dazed horniness almost made us joinloins but we snapped out of that quick lol.

did you enjoy it? if you did your probably gay

He touched me with his hands to and tryed to put his finger in me but lucky I cried from the pain so he stopped. He still trys to give me things and never stops apologizing to me. I actually feel kinda bad for him because only my grandma wants anything to do with him anymore. He has attempted suicide twice that I know of.

Id love to fuck my nieces, or at least one in particular

I think I know everything but I don't
I'm looking for how to win at life but I don't know how to
If I could be the man I should be, I would but I am not him
I'm looking for a shitty apartment in LA, a cheap shitty apartment as long as I pay dirt cheap
Help? I can't make my own threads anymore because of an ip range ban

Not him but in la
I've never been around Greeks only Russians, spics, and niggers

i can fap to this

same here, it really fucks you up

I’ve seen my sister in law’s ass, pussy and tits. Always when she’s been shitfaced. Never said anything but have fapped to the memory a few times.

Greentext.

Shut up faggot and take life the rest o us do
Either by bitching or getting better post titd you vapid yikes faggot

Most of the women posted here are not attractive to me. As I get older, I've come to the realization that being a "hot guy" is a double edged sword. I'm constantly hit on by ugly girls and am attracted to like 1-2 chicks out of 100. Not into dudes either faggots, it's just when you are at the top, the whole world is ugly. It's pretty depressing.

Why feel bad
It's not like that'll do anything
He deserves to die and that's that

I have been debating about setting up a camera in the bathroom to get nudes of my sister

> be working night sanitation at hospital
> usually left to ourselves in sections
> mop mop mop with the headphones in etc
> pay is slightly over minimum but easy enough work
> get assigned to morgue as part of my tasks
> kinda creepy for the first week or two
> eventually curiosity gets the better of me
> I want to see me some dead bodies
> I'm not stealing anything.. Just want to peek
> drawer coolers are locked
> I have access to office for cleaning though
> eventually identify correct key
> first few peeks are standard corpses
> it's a thrill to be in the grey zone of legality
> becomes habit whenever particularly bored in that department
> then it happens.. Why I'm making then post.
> Wed is usually slow so I do my thing
> this time though.. First slab has a girl on it
> maybe somewhere between 10 and 12
> curious what killed her.. Pull back cover
> no visible wounds.. Pre autopsy too
> a terrible dark feeling washes over me
> usually I don't mess with the bodies at all.. Pretty sure that is illegal
> I'm addicted to the thrill of being a rule breaker at this point though
> I touch her cold body.. I touch it everywhere I can without moving her
> try to slip a finger in her, but legs are closed
> do this for maybe a couple of minutes until risk feels too great
> return everything to normal and leave the morgue
> as I turn the corner I see the night security guard
> nod my head as I go to walk past
> "not so fast.. I want a wors with you."
> my heart rate spikes
> "before you say anything, let me finish. There is a security camera in the morgue. I've seen you peek at bodies before, and frankly couldn't care less. But what I JUST saw.. I don't want to fill out the paperwork for."
> I'm shaking now in full panic mode
> "I don't think this is a line of work you should be in.. If you come in tomorrow night, I'll have to file a report."
> then he leaves me there. I didn't speak.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1553044698372.jpg (780x1170, 177K)

More details on this? She a squirter?

Friends are good, but they’re not my favorite wins. Nothing like seeing your boss or your girlfriend’s mom

You got cakes I got icing flip it over let me see that nice thing I got icing yeah I got icing Imma put a candle in it blow it out nicely

what kind of setup are you thinking?

I'm probably more turned up than you think
That's why I'm walking round like bill Cosby made me a drink

Once fingered my sister to a hip bucking orgasm. Still jerk off to the memory sometimes

Struck out this morning at my coffee shop spot. Too bad. I was sitting next to a church group and there was this MILFy lady with a big ass that I was really hoping I’d get. Seen her there before, so maybe one of these days....

Damn man
That sucks
If only you wouldn't of gotten caught you could've probably turned that shit around
How are you going to cope with that?

I cant help it i feel like it's my foult because I really wanted the ice-creem and I could watch my cartoons.

Don't give a fuck if he like it but he's gon' respect this crippin'

I was gonna say there’s cameras, but I think you know...

This was a while back, I've since moved out of state.

Bifag here, I'd love to fuck my gf's super cute nephew

Close sisters are the best I loved doing that to my sister.

god damn...how do you set it up? what is the best oyu have seen?

I work for google, and all my job entails is viewing secret threads and cataloging the secrets so those fags in R&D can one day match captchas, times and other factors to one day be able to track racists on the here.

This is all I do, I don't think it'll work without IDs like on /pol/, but this is by far the worst job I ever had. Please stop posting lies on the internet, it makes my life hell having to type out all these roleplays and shit posts, then explain them to my boss. He's retarded and calls memes maymays.

Like right in front of the shower in the closet so I can see her getting in and out but idk

Good move. Best to get a fresh start when your past doesn’t follow you.

how did you make that happen?

Used to bang this 14yr old school girl on her lunch breaks when I was 30. Became a regular thing. It evolved into going to random house parties, and I'd pimp her to mates. Used to tag team her between a few blokes at once. Got a bit much when around 9 of us, pissed up and high, were fucking her after a pub lock in, including a couple of really old guys. One was the landlord, no idea who the other old fucker was.
See her every now and then, and still a very tidy 8,5/10.

We weren't even that close but we'd end up playing truth or dare when we were home alone and it went from there

You're associating two different things and coming to Yea Forums in hopes of reassuring yourself your not in the wrong
I'm only talking out of my ass though trying to call it the way I see it
Either way you're not in the wrong faggot, you were just a kid that was taken advantage of. Either you liked it or you didn't. You clearly didn't. He's not your uncle anymore. You don't need to get molested first in order to eat ice cream and watch cartoons.

What’s the pay like to have to read all the graphic details of what my asshole smells like?

Fucking England.

Not been picked up yet abdul?

No, Australia

I got f'a fetish for her love
She's pushes me and I come right back

Dude he’s in bongistan. The rule of law doesn’t exist there. As long as he’s got a pimping loicense he’s untouchable.

I have 2 close friends who are obsessed with my gf. We have had a thing for the past year where they will cum in a condom and eventually give it to me to pour in my gf at some point during sex. It's super hard to pull off but I've managed to do it a few times. Super hot.
>pic related

Attached: IMG_6620.jpg (750x1334, 242K)

>there
I know exactly what it's like here. Number of the rape gangs that have gone through the press

Did you leave yourself or wait until you were fired
Does that charge follow you
Would you have fucked that girl? Describe her?

God you poor man. I live it muttmerica, so I’m still experiencing the downfall of civilization but at least I can legally own a slingshot. For now..,

Thank you I guess. My mom never let me have anything sweet I just wanted the ice-cream. All the stuff he did felt weird but interesting I guess would be a way to describe it. I thought it was normal to exchange my body for something sweet. Lucky my mom's boyfriend was a good guy and didn't take advantage of me.

When I was 16 I made out with and fingered a 9yo girl

I raped a woman in the worst way. I was in my early twenties vacationing in Thailand. I picked up a girl I knew was younger, thought she was 17 or 18. She was 14, and only revealed this after I had her in my room and we had finished sex. She was blackmailing me for more money or she’d go get the cops. We argued and I shoved her really hard. Her head hit the corner of the dresser and she immediately fell down convulsing. She didn’t die but she wasn’t right anymore. She was looking all over the place and just opening and closing her mouth like a fish out of water. I was in full on panic mode for awhile thinking as soon as she “came to” I was dead. But after a few hours of no change. I knew something was wrong. I almost called for help for her but I was not going to prison in Asia so ididnt. Instead I put her in my bed and stayed with her for the next three days. I’m not proud to say I also fucked her for those three days. I was there for sex tourism but was to scared to leave the room or try again so I just used her body. I pushed my flight so I could leave at night. Before I left I carried her downstairs pretending she was drunk. Put her in my rental, drive her to a small area and just left her. Flew home paranoid for years I’d see my face on the news as wanted for murder in Thailand. But it’s been decades now.

Uhhh....

>Please stop posting lies on the internet
But isn't the Yea Forums description "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact." for a reason, user

i'm a sissy

Attached: 1062821349978.jpg (1016x604, 92K)

Have a good life and don't have kids so that cycle doesn't repeat (I have a bias towards kids and women but that's a personal problem. I personally don't believe I need to have kids but) yeah, get help user-kun
You were a kid and that doesn't put you at fault for being molested, now getting shit faced drunk around complete randos is different but you were justa kid that wanted ice cream and he convinced you you needed to play with his cock in order to get ice cream

What else would he do?

This girl was wasted and needed a ride from a HS prom party and I told her I needed to stop by my place on the way. Talked her into coming inside for a drink and got her blackout drunk with some vodka then she was in & out of consciousness. Then took her to my bed and fucked the shit out of her for hours and came in her several times. Then dropped her off on her doorstep

Attached: D59DAD68-81B1-44B6-A316-4D3E7E023B67.jpg (1152x2048, 220K)

Go away faggot
I got hard at the sight of that and I'm trying to Mike pence myself
Get out of here faggot so I can repressed my homosexuality
Why did you arouse homosexuality on me?

Names Savannah. She’s 21 now but this was a few years ago.

Attached: 6B597414-1D48-4E6F-99E1-532608D0DAB3.jpg (750x1334, 144K)

Fucking wild, bro.

I went on a cruise when I was 18 from somewhere to somewhere. Ended up finding this cute little thing and spent the whole week draining my balls in her. The night before we docked I found out she was only 14. I hid out in my room all night and then was one of the very first people off the ship the next day. Good times, lol.

My only regret is not taking pics and vids but at the time I was scared of owning evidence even though I literally dumped my dna into her

Attached: 2DE02979-62C9-40A7-BA5A-B937381C850D.jpg (750x1334, 145K)

How’d you manage to get in that situation?

This was a couple hrs after I graduated high school in a smallish town and I had friends that were still in HS and I just felt like hitting up a party since they asked me to come. I was only there for like 20 mins and met the chick a few minutes after I arrived. I remembered her from school and chatted her up a bit

Attached: 26B30663-1714-4EF7-9BD9-B4435B82FD05.jpg (1334x750, 117K)

How old was she then?

How much do Thai bitches cost?
Looking to travel for some pussy/drinks/experiences
Any tips on what do's and what don'ts?

If I’m not mistaken she was 17

When I was younger I was much the same, sometimes I reflect on so many easy lays that I let pass me by.
Regrets? A few

I have a 7 year old daughter. He liked to undress me and rub all over my body and change my clothes like I was some kind of doll. He would like the ice-cream off my chest, take showers with me, go bike riding with me. At the carnival he took me on lots of rides, try to win me a giant bear, took me to the movies, slept with me, woke me up from nightmares. He was really nice to me. Like my mom boyfriend was.

Fucking nice.

I wouldn’t know, never been to Thailand. Rumor is they’re pretty cheap, but will always try to rob you after the fact.

My girl was American.

I am deeply attracted to several of the girls at the school I work at. At least three have expressed interest in me. One of these is 16, in 6th form (britfag), is a smol girl, around 4'9", doesn't look to be growing much more and has expressed, in clear words, sexual interest in me, when I bumped into her outside of school. I am leaving for a new job at the end of the school year at which time I am no longer in a position of authority for her, and here in England she is legally able to consent. She told me, when I met her (and acutely spent a few hours shopping with her), that on the day school breaks up she wants to come home with me. I'm one year shy of twice her age and I think that on the 24th of July I'm going to get some SWEET tiny teen pussy.

Like a doll in a good way or bad way for you? What exactly did you enjoy (if you enjoyed anything)?
You hate him? At least your mom's boyfriend wouldn't molest you.
Why do you think people molest besides satisfying that evil within? What do you think causes that?

Lucky you
At least you'll be fucking some tight (hopefully virgin) teen pussy
Mmmm

How did you not get the answer to that idiotic question by reading what wad written?

see her again hit it and quit it
also your english sucks go back to school you fucking faggot

degenerate

I know she isn't. Don't really care. One of the reason she wants me to take her home is because she wants to try non-schoolboy dick (her words). She's super cute and has had several boyfriends and I'm 99.9% sure she's given it up already to them.

LOL

jealous af

Like playing dress up but he did all the taking and putting on my clothes. The back and foot rubs was nice and when he put his fingers in my hair to wash my hair. Getting called princess. And ofcourse all the sweet stuff he gave me. Sometimes when he licked me I would feel tingly all over I guess he was hitting my g spot idk.

Yesterday I snorted 2 grams of cocaine, smoked a gram of weed and drank 300ml of whisky and 3 beers. All that, to dumb my head, dress with girl clothes, touch my nipples and suck a rubber dick of 20 cms.

I think she also wants to date me too but that I won't be going for. After all no matter how legal it is, I don't want to hit my reputation with the bomb that I'm in a romantic relationship with a girl who I literally taught the biology behind what we'd be doing from the age of 11 (when she was STUPIDLY tiny). I'd much rather give her a few casual refresher lessons on reproduction with practicals.

My perspective for women is heavily altered by an incident that happened when I was growing up. I had a friend whose parents were literal dealers (actual dealers not Hollywood shit) and one day said friend casually invited me over to his place after playing around in the nearby park. The invite was to "fuck a girl we have over" so I went along with it being the horny hormonal young idiot that i was

When we got to his place he took me inside and there were loud and I mean howling loud moans/cries from the bedroom.

We walked into his dad and two of his friends fucking the ever loving shit out of a girl. I'm the girl was way younger than us and she was being fucked brutally hard. I know how derpy this sounds to all of you but jesus fucking christ she was being dicked ha-ard. I got scared because she looked like she had already cried all her years out, her face was red and while she was moaning and " ahhh ahhhhh"ing like a birch in heat, clearly this didn't start consentually so I tried to bolt out of the room, the guy's dad got up and ran after me, he grabbed my by the shoulder and arm pretty roughly and dragged me back into the room, he pulled on my sideburns and told me that if i didn't keep my mouth shut about this he would kill me. "LOOK AT ME, ILL FUCKING KILL YOU" basically.

I had to sit and watch 3 grown men fuck the ever loving shit out of this girl for a very long time, she was beyond ok. When they were done they literally dragged her by her arms to the sink and washed her up a bit. She could barely walk and was shaking and panting hard (hyperventilating) then they threw her in a car and they drove off.

My friend told me "they gave her the yellow stuff" which I later realized was meth.

The reason my perspective is altered is because never in my life have I seen a girl more in sexual pleasure than that day. And while I was scared of the guys dad a lot, the fucking degenerate in me wishes I had fucked her as well.

This be my secret

Don’t worry user, everyone’s a degenerate, I got rock hard reading your story too

I’m a product of incest. I found out when my mom moved from the house she’d owned for 30 years to a smaller and found a lock box with hundreds of photos inside. The box incident key didn’t have a lock on it and when I opened it was full of polaroids of my mom and grandpa in various states of sex. There were hundreds of photos and they were taken by both of them not just grandpa. My mom looked completely happy and like she wanted to be doing those things. When I confronted her about it she just shrugged and said I’d never be able to understand. When I started to talk bad about grandpa, mom decided to tell me he was my real father. The man I thought was my real father left when I was 9 and I think I know why. I made a promise to myself to try to forget about the whole thing. But I can’t.

I fucked a Thai transfer to the school I work at when she was on meth. She was 17, and brought her own shit, obviously already destined to be a full addict. That was the first and only time I did it with a girl who I was technically in a position of authority over but I can confirm those cunts get off HARD and FAST when you stir them up on crystals.

Since she wasn’t balls deep in meth yet, was she hot?

I came on some asian girl's thigh when she fell asleep next to me on a train after it was just us two going to the last stop. Then hid two carriages away for the rest of the trip.

Sure was tall for an Asian. Tightest thing I ever stuck my dick in. Bit toothy but I'd never been with Asian and I saw an opportunity. No tits, but a fine ass. Would bang an Asian again knowing how tight she was.

I was 15 and got my girlfriend pregnant, I then forced her to get an abortion, she made me promise to stay together after, I promised, but I left her a few days after. She was tight as fuck, sent pics too, but was a slut, so I basically used her for pleasure, since she was gonna get over it later

Her body type, pic related. Her face is a lot more cutesy though. Looks like she never even heard the word dick, let alone whispered that she wanted it into her science teacher's ear.

Attached: 258828_02.jpg (300x427, 21K)

How did you guys end up fucking anyway? Did you offer her meth? A grade?

I havent seen mine since my mom broke up with him and moved forever ago, i dont even know his full name. Its left me in a state where i wont let men spend money on me. Ill let women and family do it but not men. I worry theyll use it to try to guilt me into sex. It makes me feel bad, because i dont want to automatically distrust someone cause they have a dick, but its hard to get past. I usually buy my own dinner or buy them dinner so they end up flattered i guess.

Well, take it from a man whose still trying to not be creepy and was creepier before, thirsty desperate men try anything for sex
"Oh let me be fake nice and fake care as if that'll get me pussy"
Don't let the past cloud the reality
It's a smart move on your end that was brought about by a shitty situation

Don't feel bad
Not everyone can be trusted

If she was restarted after that head trauma. Why not just marry her. she can totally be your Fleshlight after that.

Just treated her like an adult instead of a child. Surprising how easily you can talk to a 17 year old when you don't treat them like you're inherently better than them. I was her point of contact, she talked about how she thought she could meet more people than she had, that the exchange program was rubbish for that so she got her family (rich, like Richie Rich rich) to transfer her. A week of treating her like an adult and she was talking about not being able to deal with how ridiculous the British boys are. Three weeks in she just up and told me she found me attractive and wished she could date me. I said that wasn't an option, and she literally climbed on the deal and said so just sleep with me then. She got more and more persistent the more meetings we had until she said she would sneak out of her dorm that night and I could meet her at a particular club if I wanted. I met her, she offered me meth. I said no, she did a line herself and then dragged me to the bathroom. The head was just okay but the puss was ace.

lul

Don't listen to this moralfag. Fuck her bareback and cum in her. Try to knock her up then ghost her. Be a goddamn alpha for once in your life faggot.

gotta say user i feel like youre bullshitting some dumb fantasy here

Stop whining. So you had some sexy time with your uncle. Big deal. Grow up and deal with it. Fucking pathetic cry baby.

do you have any reason to think shes interested? what does she look like that she has you so hung up on her?

I remember you from a week or so ago, you claimed femanon then and posted pictures you lying whore

I want to start a pornhub channel with my gf, but I don't know how to start. She's very anti recording.

Attached: 52.png (676x1210, 829K)

kek

Cheat and find someone else
What you/she can't do
Someone else will

When I was 15 I had a 13 yr old gf who was batshit crazy. Her and her sister had been abused by a few different people including their mom when she went on benders. This girl had no limit and never said no. I made it a mission to try to see where her “no” limit was but didn’t find it. Actually I found my own as I rejected trying a few ideas because I thought she’s say yes and I didn’t really want to do it I just wanted to see if she would. I made her flash tits and pussy to strangers, had her suck me off in front of my friends them suck them off, we fucked in front of her little sister, she even gave me a blumpkin that was really more of a handjob but she still did it. We had threesomes with her friends. And she let me take her sisters cherry. The topper for me was putting a carrot in her butt and then having her take a bite. Some things we did may even have been illegal like having sex on a school playground while school was in. The kids weren’t always outside but sometimes they were. But despite all of that the worst thing I did was break her. I never made her my gf officially we were fuck buddies. On a Saturday night we had just finished having sex the n the park by her house when she starts asking me why I never asked her to be my gf. I tried to avoid the subject but she pressed. She said it was past time and that it just proved I didn’t respect her. Keep in mind I just came in her and I was young and dumb. So I burst out laughing and asked why she would think I respect her when I put a carrot in her butt and made her eat it. I thought she would laugh like me because she laughed at stuff like that. But she didn’t she welled up and started bawling and ran home. I thought I’d hear from her the next day but I didn’t. She didn’t return my calls and avoided me in places were we usually met up. She went downhill for the next few years then disappeared when she was 17. Still feel bad about it.

Fucks great, just won't let me record

Attached: CA25D9A7-8B92-4EC3-B5DF-850AF70B4FB5.jpg (828x918, 173K)

That's how I got pregnant with my girl. I thought I had to let my boyfriend have his way or I would loos him. When I told him I was pregnant he cut all contact with me.

Think what you like. Other user seemed interested and I wanted to paint him a picture without giving out identifiable photos of a 16 year old girl. You do you.

Yeah its one of the few plusses of the experience. Its easier to weed out creeps cause some guys will get offended and try to force me to let them buy me dinner, even when i tell them i dont like that. I know to stop hanging out with them sooner.

im a person that's done science education too, and im just saying that we like to fantasize this shit but it's pretty unlikely to be true. But if it is, props to you user props to you

More details, duh. Dies your dog come up to you now, or only when you offer? Volume of cum? Are there any dogs you've seen that are bigger down there?

I get you man. Most girls dont like guys that are nice to them. You have to learn to be a dick to them.

Story?

You did okay.

That’s hot bro

Friend bought me a poison ring for my 18th birthday. Used the ring to secretly lace the drinks of my wank fantasy with small amounts of 90% alcohol (homemade).

By the end of the night, she was barely standing, and I managed to talk her into some pretty kinky stuff. It was a quickie, but we got through half a dozen positions before I shot one up her ass.

Afterwards, I helped her re-dress, cleaned my cum out of her with some paper handkerchiefs, and took her back inside. Told her friends she had to go puke, and I went with her to make sure she didn't choke in her own bile. When she sobered up, she remembered almost nothing, and I didn't bother to tell her.

Five years later and she still has no idea.

>pic unrelated

Attached: 1548537738652.jpg (640x640, 88K)

Where abouts are you? I know a Savannah who is 21 and looks quite similar to this girl. Although I haven't seen her in a while.

Don't get me wrong, I've fantasised about several of them. I would never go through with this if there were any chance it would get me in trouble, but I won't be legally in a position of authority and she is over the age of consent, and even the academy partnership rules stating no relationships with current or former students will no longer apply to me as of 13:30 on the 24th because I will no longer be an employee of that school. I'm Scot free to take her home after school. I guess I'll see if she means it in a week and a half.

oh yeah?
well I do it while holding hands too
you fuckin rookie

I was 9 and my cousin was 14, we used to passionately make out. I dunno if she remembers it but I sure do. It's left me really lustful for her, we're home alone tonight. Please give genuine advice anons, I need guidance and help to not do the worst.

I take the tags off of mattresses

scum of the earth

suprise buttfuck ?

My uncle abused me and my sister for almost a decade. When I was 16 he got caught and put in jail but the investigation also revealed my secret. I had been abusing my cousin, my uncles only child and son, for the last four years. Not in a sexual way, I would knee and kick him in the balls as hard as I could. I would grab and twist them and worse I would tie string or fishing line around his dick until it turned colors. He didn’t lose anything but he has permanent ed. He’s not even 18 and has just been really discovering what he lost. I feel terrible for what I did to him but at the time it was the only way I could retaliate against my uncle since I was terrified my uncle. No one deserves what I did to him but a big part of me doesn’t regret it. My uncle will rot in prison knowing when he and his son die that’s it for his blood. No one will carry on his family name.

fking kek

None of the porn shit happens irl, if I advanced it'd only ruin what we have

I'm crazy jealous of these jewy elites and their pedo island antics and the like. I hate myself for it, but I know for certain that if I were in their position I'd be living like a god with a harem of young girls and my service. I can't even get a loli sex doll, but these shriveled old fucks get all the prime, prepubescent girls they want, and it is infuriating.

awful for all you 3 kids.
did you avoid that friend and his dad after that?

I really want to masterbait infront of my mom

My aunt tricked me to but I'm happy she did. No other girl can make me feel like she can.

My boss doesn't know Ive been having sex with her daughter for 3 weeks.

want to jerk off to my gilf wife?

Its for your safety
Everybody including weirdos (me) need a reality check like nigga, offering doesn't mean instant sex
No she/you don't have to
Get a clue and be ahuman Bing
I'm still working on a reality check but kudos to you user
At least that's the good

Yeah just not overboard illegal although some females will stay (why I don't know)
I honestly just accept that I'm gay even if i'm not
I don't want a female right now so = gay

Go on

Story?

wants you to cum to her

Attached: 1DC18066-9F51-46FE-96E0-844C863E18B1.jpg (1936x2592, 791K)

Mmm
I'd love to
Any more? She seems like she'd be dirty

Most like being treated nicely. Its just easy to tell if someones being genuine vs if theyre just trying to fuck

she is kinky

Attached: EFC97910-4874-4E3C-97A6-817A46FE0911.jpg (1936x2592, 950K)

I don't know much about females but yeah
The stupid shit men do to fuck
Ah yeah let me act like I care to fuck

You’ve been granny spammed.

Like I give a fuck

> i was 12 she was 37. Dhe was in the shower yelling for me to bring her a towel because she claimed to have soap in her eyes. I give it to her thinking she can't see I make sure to get a good look at her body. She comes out of the shower falling. She grabs my pajamas pulling them down as she fell. She pulls them off me to use to wipe off with. I dont where underwear under my PJ's so my hard dick is showing. It was ery awkward so I ran out to my room. She comes In my room later to talk about it. She said I was a hot little boy and she wanted to help me with my dick problem. She said it will take a while for it to go dawn. She must have thought I was stupid and never had a woody before. She said is she kissed it that it would go down quicker. I was a horny kid so I let her and never stopped her from doing anything.

They like feeling like you can protect them so you have to be assertive to them.

i want to see all my female friends naked and might set up a two way mirror cam in my bathroom to accomplish this

you like this pic you need another to fap to ?

My aunt cought me trying to record my cousin in the shower. She made me have sex with her or she would beat my ass and tell my mom

Bullshit

>be 18
>sisters 12 and her friend is too
>sneak into their room at night while they're asleep
>go under the covers and lick her friends feet
>record myself doing it
>cum instantly

>be me
>be 21
>came back from night of drinking with friends
>friend takes bar, gave girl whole bar of xanax
>she is beyond gone and had to carry her back to our apartment
>leave her on the bed downstairs
>friend passes out next to her
>roommate invites in mexican neighbors for first time
>roll up blunt
>smoke it with them
>i knock over ashtray and go downstairs to get vaccum
>see one of the mexicans trying to get inside passed out girl
>he had her doggystyle, she was still completely knocked the fuck out
>passed out friend was right next to them still asleep
>"what the fuck are you doing?"
>obviously know what he's doing, I wanted to see what he was gonna say
>wide-eyed looking crazy he speaks spanish back to me
>friend is still passed out right next to them
>walk away and go up stairs and text roommate he's raping her
>roommate sees the text while still smoking with the other mexican neighbors
>"where's your friend? who is he?"
>"Oh that guy? We don't know him, he's retarded, he's crazy"
>everyone goes downstairs and catches him trying to take her but she's total dead weight and drops her
>one of the neighbors drops his beer
>"you rape that girl?"
>cold cocks the fuck out of him
>nigga starts bleeding
>they're screaming spanish and he's scrambling for the door
>friend got told by girl she doesn't remember anything at all
>hear them fuck in the morning
pic related her

Attached: Photo Aug 05, 4 35 35 PM.jpg (750x916, 200K)

I wish is was. My aunt is a fat cow that cant get a man.

pic

Same

She wants me to cum?

yes

jesus fuck, you faggots usually ask for each other's kik right away. why not now? nasty.

Fuck outta here
I don't have Kik only email

fuck you

A few days ago, in the night, I had a party and several friends saw my girlfriend naked.

I expected something sick this from this thread, but this...

Yeah sure

I want to go to a nightclub with my sister and have some random guy start touching her up.
I tell him to stop it but he's bigger and stronger than me so he just ignores it and carries on.
i am fucked in the head.
kik is cowboydenied btw

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Talk to a therapist, full anonymity and obviously legal unless you act on it.

>My gf had her son, sisters and a friend of the sister at her apt.
>She passed out on the sofa and her younger sister asked for a massage...

i do have reason to think she could be interested and want to pursue it if i kept trying but id have to exert a lot of effort and idk that i want to to ruin a friendship tbh

>sisters: 9/12 (bri/kiki)
>sisters friend:10(brandy)
>son: 5 (john)
>younger sister "user, can I have a massage"
>i have my massage table and bri lays on it.
> "should I take off clothes?"
>whatever you're comfortable with
>she gets fully naked and lays face down
>brandy looking at us
>brandy: can I have one?
>me: if you want
>brandy gets naked and gets on the table

Not this old fucking pixs again

Ive been a degenerate for most of my life. Ive lied cheated and extorted people. Ive had sex with married women and my own relatives.

got fucked up pretty hard mentally because my mom was a whore. Some guys I knew from school had some fun with her and showed me the videos they took. I had to do what they wanted for them or they would release the vids to everyone. I became a hardcore degenerate jacking off to my mom being fucked by my bullies.