All jokes aside, are you fucked if you are a 5'9 male...

All jokes aside, are you fucked if you are a 5'9 male? Everytime I leave the house every woman is taller than me or the same height

Attached: serveimage.jpg (650x400, 26K)

yes and no

Yes, I'm sorry.

Sucks to suck

Move to China.

Afraid of nerve gas

where do you live where females are only 5'10" and above.

I'm 5' 8" and taller than every woman I know except one butch lady at work.

I'm 5'10" and I like girls under 5'3"
My girlfriend is 4'10" and has massive tits, the only downside is she's a bit of a psycho.

Apparently that’s average height but 5’9” seems short when youre 6ft plus. Dont let the cucks here make you feel like shit, just date a short girl or something. Sorry you feel like a manlet bro, but dont worry, youre not quite a manlet.

I live in England and I am not exaggerating either, I rarely see women smaller than me

This. You're either not 5'9 or you're iving a giant village.
If you said 5'5", it'd be believable.
My girlfriend is 5'7" and my relatives think she's tall.

Post her womanlet nudes.

Girls don’t know height, they only know if youre shorter or taller than them, and if they can wear heels when they go out with you (this is literally how they think). Date 5’5” and under and you’ll be fine OP

5'7 I get mogged on a daily

I'm 6'2 and I don't

i'm 6'4" and this thread gave me a good laugh.
manlets... when will they learn...

what kind of cuck posts pictures of their girlfriend for other guys to jack off to?
go find your own titty dwarf.

This. I’m 5’9 and my gf is 5’2, Latina, big tits and gorgeous. But man is she a bitch when she gets mad. I figure that’s a small price to pay since she’s stuck with my ugly ass. Wonder if there’s a statistic out there for short girls and tempers.

being tall doesnt matter if you have a tiny dick

that's why jesus blessed me with 7inch lenght and 6inch girth

>what kind of cuck posts pictures of their girlfriend for other guys to jack off to?
you
and now post pics

i think youre reading the centimeter side there

Same as short guys with tempers. But damn I'll let crazy ride this dick for sure.

I'm 5.7 wife is 6. Three blonde kids. Personally know height don't mean shit when you have a big dick. Feels good man.

no
I've heard from a lot of people that short girls are crazy, could very well be true.

Where the fuck do you live with these giant-sized women? I'd be willing to move if it means not having to crouch down to kiss a chick on the lips.

I’m 5’9 (5’10 in shoes) but I’m *actually* that height. I’m not actually 5’6 pretending to be 5’9. I’ve never felt short. No one ever called me short. I just felt like the height most guys are, because most guys on average are this height.

Actually, the only reason I’m now self-conscious about my height is the fucking internet.

I’ve had no problem with girls. I’ve done pretty well with them. Had a handful of one night stands, 3 long term relationships (one of them was 5’5 and my current GF is 5’6). I’ve done well academically and professionally, also. (For all you Beta Buxers our there, my current GF makes the same I do and insists on splitting everything).

I’m probably fucked eventually but so far I’ve been doing pretty alright.

putin is 5 7

I'm a mega Manlet at 5'5" and I have a hottie gf who's 5'8". You're good fam.

Im 5’10” and taller than every girl at my job. Closet one to my height is this one petite girl who’s 5’9”. Looks kinda like Olive Oyl from Popeye, but cute and with braces. Has a mild speech impediment.

Average height for a woman is 5’4” I believe, so you must be living in an amazon village. I love tall women so I switch places with you

My brother is 5’8 and dating a 6’0 girl who makes more than him. He’ll get the last laugh though, his sons will be way taller than mine.

We need all kinds of people.
Tall and small,
Fat and skinny,
Pink and brown.
The more variety the better.

You're not fucked. The woman of my life is married to a very short man. Height only matters if you let it. Do NOT listen to incels: what do they know about women?

Think about it. Never listen to incels.

Dude who’s fucked probably more girls than anyone I know is 5’7, though he’s an extremely good looking 5’7

Ya I'm 5'10"

Never once had a problem with feeling too short or tall or whatever. Dated girls taller than me, dated girls shorter than me, didnt really make a difference.

I'm pretty sure tall dudes have an advantage for initial attraction, but being like anything above 5'6" isn't an active disadvantage.

We need all kinds of people.
Tall and small,
Fat and skinny,
Pink and white.
The more variety the better.

Ftfy

fuck the irish.

Also, just start working out if you feel self conscious about you’re height. Having a well built body and not being below 5’6”(which IS fucked by man standards) will balance you out.

Fucked is 5’5” and fat, flabby, and or skinny

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 37 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 108K)