WHY is the Stock Market so Fucked up!?!?!

WHY is the Stock Market so Fucked up!?!?!

Attached: 55555555.jpg (890x501, 116K)

Greed.

how do you define that?

end is nigh
repent tearfully so you may be forgiven

>Poor people

Seriously, carrying the unemployed and dead end students is wrecking the economy, those groups of people are just drains on resources.

If you want to go down that road, son, do I have a surprise for you. Sooner or later, you'll be one of the "dead end" ones. Will you beg for your life? Or just accept that you fucked up?
>source: paid my taxes like a good little goy for 30+ years, was once unemployed and one of those "dead end" people that you proclaim to hate

Attached: It's Miller Time!.jpg (600x600, 40K)

people like games

Kikes that tell you where to put your money so you'll be basically gifting them your shares when the hourly low finally hits. Only Jews and their brainwashed drones shill for the market. Put your money into something smarter than what some rabbi tells you.

t. brokeboi

How is it fucked up?

maybe if i was stupid enough to make shitty choices with crypto, then perhaps. have listening to some hadji cunt telling you where to put your money.

Uh huh. Dead ender refers to people with no prospects, no career, no skill, no drive to be anything other than a total leech. I'm making almost 4k a month in my trade that I am established in, I have no intention to balls everything up like you did. I've come from nothing and an abusive family and worked hard to be where I am.

To be honest here, bud, you should probably just skip everything and kill yourself.

You first. I'll help since you usually screw everything up.

Dongle Chump.

>I have no intention to balls everything up like you did
No one intends to have a workplace accident.

But son, I'm employed full-time and enjoying the boomer life as I have been for decades, now. I WAS unemployed once, though, and it's dumb cunts like you with no knowledge of anything, who made me feel like a worthless sack of shit while I was.

Attached: The Life.jpg (573x258, 19K)

Should have invested in gold and guns, doing great over here

You are responsible for your own safety. Sucks you got hurt.

>who made me feel like a worthless sack of shit while I was.

Did you want a medal for being unemployed? It's called tough love and it seems to have worked. You are back in work, being a worth while person.

xoxo

>he doesn't know that for a capitalist society to function properly, there has to be an optimal percentage of citizens who are unemployed

Attached: INCONTHIEVABLE!.jpg (950x534, 54K)

you reek of shit

Keep serving your masters, caged wagey

Attached: Barry Spaggot.jpg (1162x1200, 126K)

>Life is too hard so I'll just frog post and be mad at rich people

Enjoy never achieving anything in life.

jelly yum-o :)

this

Attached: Tuhfet_Ul-Mulk.jpg (288x440, 47K)

What happens when that trade you're established in isn't needed anymore?

I guess the only variables impacting someone's unemployment are their own decisions. Good to know macroeconomic changes won't ever impact me!

>>ITT retards

You know these Stock Brokers are parasites they just move numbers and generate money without contributing anything to society, there is an alternative comrade.

Attached: BlkXsKMCUAA9y4Q.jpg (440x599, 47K)

It's not, you just have no idea what you're doing

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-202011.png (1385x2048, 327K)

I made two grand in about 12 minutes with crypto last week, but okay

Because Economics is not a real science

>What happens when that trade you're established in isn't needed anymore?

That's not going to happen. I work in a very niche area of my trade, there are only so many people in my country that have the education and training to do what I do. I also have a broad skill set. If you decided to pick a career that's over saturated or taking in people when there is only boom in trade and you lose your job, yes that is your own fault. What is job market research.

>he has a broad skill set and does job market research, to make sure he's the best of goys

Attached: Jews in SPACE!!!.jpg (473x500, 51K)

Wrong! Greed is a emotion number 5. Your many other emotions that override greed caused people to do stupid things.

I'm killing the stock market cuz I'm a Vulcan and from the planet Vulcan. take all the emotions out of that investment decision even the subconscious bias. A very very difficult thing to do but if you can do it you'll be sickeningly rich

Had me scared. Check brokerage account and see this.

Wat u mean user?

Attached: 2D33449F-96C2-4062-A817-F0273E94CE47.jpg (1125x457, 200K)

Checked

Anybody who thanks Obama for this needs to be gassed.

People who learned during Obama's Common Core era, are entering the stock market. Thanks, Obama!

obama fixed the economy and the jobs, lol

No congress did with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Learn more

Market is rigged now.

Moronic. I have almost 16k in crypto only. Switch to crypto if you don't want to get REKT by the stock market.

Well more like 13k now but it will bounce back.

That must've been fun yesterday when they all dipped like crazy

Most of that is from on my screenshot is from BTC actually.

You think it's about to ramp up later this year? I was reading that it was predicted to hit around 20k later this year. I dunno if I believe it though.

Nobody can predict the insanity of bitcoin or other cryptos.

All predictions are total shots in the dark.

Remember that China has a big pull on crypto, which is not advertised in America media.

Yeah I'm pretty distrustful of analyst articles in general
I feel like they write them to either freak out all the small, inexperienced investors to make them buy or sell a particular stock to affect prices.

I'm probably going to sell once it hits 13 - 13.5

>Job market research
It is not possible to predict which industries are going to just not be needed anymore. Automation is hitting strange sectors. And no matter how well you research the job market, macroeconomic changes can affect anyone, even those who are in what, from all research, appears to be a growth industry. You keep saying you're in a niche, niches can sometimes be hit even harder. You can't tell the future.