Hey user sorry for showing up at your door so late

>Hey user sorry for showing up at your door so late....
>My parents kicked me out after I....I abandoned Islam...
>C-can I stay at your place for while?I-I SWEAR I WONT BE A BOTHER...I can cook and clean really well! Well mostly clean...

Attached: 1562860826211.png (435x720, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/2auWgZaA0XlA.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

couldn't keep it to one thread, huh?
had to make a whole fucking thread for your super ebin post, huh?
couldn't just put a gun in your fucking mouth, huh?

Just give me a couple of blowjobs a day and you can stay Kamala. And maybe some cuddles.

Whant some of my infidel meat?

>Y-you don't have to be so mean user a polite could have sufficed....WHATEVER I NEVER A D-DOUCHBAG LIKE YOU ANYWAY!

Attached: 1562858318312.png (695x720, 387K)

Hey hey, don't talk like that. OP could be killing himself as we speak.

Attached: MV5BMjQwMjk3MjQ3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjM4NjAzNjE@._V1_[1].jpg (500x375, 47K)

>a-anime interactions... and also... u-umm... anime!

>Oh you mean Burger King?

Attached: 1562773824563.png (889x872, 1.49M)

Is anime really gay to 2atch or is it blown out of proportion?

Go watch it for yourself and find out, fag. Watch the first episode of any 6 shows in a genre and you'll see that none of them know how to write.

>tfw you will never convert Kamala to Christianity, telling her the truth of Christ Jesus
>tfw you will never start dating her between lectures after taking her into your home, eventually falling in love and asking to marry her
>tfw you will never consumate your marriage (having abstained from sex until you were both united in God's eyes, obviously) in a passion filled evening on your honeymoon
>tfw you will never have a couple of kids with her in a stable, wholesome, moral nuclear family
How do I stop the pain bros

>Arab waifu without all the baggage of a savage desert tribal religion
Now we're talking

Attached: 123431243124.png (300x300, 168K)

How did you know where I live?

>Google maps

Attached: 01b5287623ca9f2727c475c813dc067b.jpg (1017x1442, 237K)

>Ywn wake up to Kamala trying to make breakfast
>Ywn comfort her after it doesn’t go her way
>Ywn take her out to make her feel better

>You will never kiss Kamala in the snow after proposing on new year eve

guys stop at first I was annoyed but now you're making me sad

Don't worry there's a Kamala inside all of us

Attached: IMG_20190708_172722.jpg (1609x2048, 482K)

>Ywn sit through shitty movies for Kamala
>Ywn have her fall asleep on you
>Ywn cuddle with her on the couch

Damn it, Kamala, you interrupted me during my Aaron Smith marathon. Do you know how many hours of remixes of Dancin' you just wasted? Just get out of here, you sand-filled tart.

ive made BLTs for dinner, come on in

It's just one faggot that's hung up on Kamala being islamic, right? It's too much of a coincidence to be having this many threads about it in sequence.

>Kamala
>Arab

user, are you sure making this movie will help me earn some rent?

Attached: 1562696609862.png (900x481, 527K)

This show has a dub and I must find it.

As long as you pray to the Living Tribunal, Eternity, Death, Beyonder (Pre-Retcon), and the One Above All all will be good

She's from pakistan

Is it just me or has there been a lot of threads being made recently about how sincere Kamala's faith in Islam is and proposing scenarios/stories that lead to her abandoning it?

Just been a bizarrely consistent topic of discussion for the last few weeks.

Why is my house one google maps?

only if you convert to christianity.

>>tfw you will never convert Kamala to Christianity, telling her the truth of Christ Jesus
You guys realize Muslims acknowledge Jesus as another one of their prophets, right? There's even old paintings of them riding donkeys and shit.

>Those undies and booby bundies

NIGGA I GOT A NEED TO BREED

Attached: 1562855147473.jpg (531x471, 47K)

It is ridiculous, I don't get the obsession. It's like that dude who finds out their favorite anime girl is actually a very feminine guy and spends his waking hours drawing rule 63 fanart just so he doesn't feel guilty about it.

Are you speaking from experience?

Attached: 1560747146597.png (388x413, 5K)

Nyet, I'm definitely not into that shit, it's just something I keep seeing around here and other places. It's like you can't enjoy things for what they are, you MUST turn them into something that makes you more comfortable, Jesus fuck.

>None of them know how to write
You do realize you're in the cartoon board, right?

Who cares, OP is a faggot and this character is shit. Both can subject to sinful acts and fuck off.

Weee-wooo offended weeaboo alert!

Because Muslim families don't let Muslim girls date non-Muslims. So if someone finds Kamala attractive and wants to ship themselves or some self-insert (or, really any non-Muslim character) with her they have to imagine her abandoning Islam. Dating Kamala as she is isn't a choice, it has nothing to do with anons hating Muslims. We just know if she tried to date a non-Muslim as a Muslim in real life she'd get likely machete'd or get acid thrown in her face, and at the very least disowned.

Dude, this is wack. You realize she's not real, right? And that's some crazy hypothetical scenario you painted there.

This and it would honestly be a great character arc

Attached: 1500103512574.jpg (1600x1067, 328K)

I mean she's pretty much already not a Muslim considering she doesn't wear a hijab or cut peoples heads off on the news

>genre
Anime isn't genre and also you are wrong that every anime has bad writing. There are tons of great anime. Also there as much as bad writing in western entertainment.

Now you are just being asshole who thinks that liking anything japanese makes you weeaboo.

>And that's some crazy hypothetical scenario
Which one; the "throwing acid in their face/beaten up" part or the "kamala leaving islam" part? The former is much, MUCH more likely in real life than the latter, believe me.

But dearest anons, you don't have fantasize about that. Why not just convert to Islam? Or fantasize about your self-insert joining Islam. Either way you'd have some reading to do. Then you can fuck Kamala and literally do whatever you want with her because she's basically cattle.

Only thing is, you have to hear the holy message of Allah.

There's a good reason why western adaptations of anime are always terrible: most anime relies on aesthetics while lacking any substance, so translating the visuals to a different medium while trying to stay as accurate as possible in terms of writing always leads to a subpar product, which is what anime in essence is underneath the alluring presentation.

Animufag here, and no, a well-written anime is the proverbial needle in a haystack. Everything else is geared towards selling as much shit as possible to the watchers, be it plastic toys or CDs or even the show's blu-rays themselves. Anime is always an expensive ad first and a story... not even second.

Sounds all cute on paper but then her brother will probably try to honor kill her and you in the process.

I'll just become a Sufi. You don't even know what a Sufi is but you'll probably end up shooting me because of my brown skin anyway.

PUT ON A HIJAB YOU WHORE

You can stay, but only if you let me use your lap as a pillow so I can cry and vent about how miserable and broken I am to you whenever it gets too much to bear

> "Islamic mysticism"
That's incredibly haram. And also one of the coolest parts of it, if you allow a kuffar saying so.

Haram according to fucking who, a terrorist? Why are you treating those dipshits as authorities? I'm going to sing and dance for Allah and you can't stop me.

>I'm going to sing and dance for Allah and you can't stop me

You go user!

Attached: strong-men-arent-just-the-ones-with-big-muscles-the-55753308.png (500x533, 109K)

HELL YEEAH
SPIN TO WINNNN

Attached: Whirling-Dervish2[1].jpg (900x600, 67K)

You should actually read the Quran

I've not only read the Quran but I've read it in Arabic, and I've studied several different interpretations of the text by various scholars all of whom have some claim to validity, and all in Arabic. What the fuck have you done to study the Quran? Read some English stand-alone verses off ihatemuslims dot com?

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE!?

Attached: 1562915388450.png (491x469, 419K)

This looks fun and mystical.

Finally, planting The God Delusion on her paid off!
>Sure, do come in! I was gonna make some goulash, so we can talk about everything while it cooks.
>I do have a guest room ready and stocked.
>Password is on the router.

Well, most people leave behind the spinning till you pass out after age 6.
But you do you. Chig dat coffee, spin till you drop, pray dat prayer.

Also, I kinda want to be the guy who tries to start a circle pit in Mecca.

Kamala is a normal muslim. I rather see the one wearing hijab like Dust do that and wearing awesome sexy outfits.

Hey, that's the only authoritative reading accepted by leading hate preachers!

Also read the Hadith. Muslims aren't protestants, there's no sola scriptura so you can't just twist Koranic texts to sound liberal to make you comfortable.

I watched Neon Genisis Evongellion because it was the first anime I saw on Netflix. I gotta say after 6 episodes I don't know what the fuck user is talking about.

>Also read the Hadith.
Thanks for proving you have no clue what you're talking about. "The" Hadith? THE Hadith? There are SEVERAL Hadith of VARIOUS validity and believing any of them is optional as long as you have a strong argument against it because it's not the Quran. "The" Hadith. Fuck's sake. It's fucking embarrassing watching qafir like you pretend you know what you're talking about because you read a hot piece of text off Breitbart's "Ten Top Islamic Verses About Violence - Number Seven Will TERRORIZE You!"

>qafir
Isn't that what koala bears eat?

Are you menthol?
I should eucalyze you!

How does it feel being anal slut for airport security stuff?

Attached: 1562857557722.jpg (1800x2767, 2.26M)

Well, this is it Yea Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Yea Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. ni

Live stream link + further explanation:

Attached: 1562935685.392.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. tR

Attached: 1562935718.472.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>i never a douchbag like you
what did they mean by this?

Y... you a...are a r...retard

It’s her kink

He’s too lazy

It hurts

Ull be too busy riding my cock to clean and cook

Based and redpilled

>i accidentally a douchebag like you
>is this dangerous?

It legit played out for me a few weeks ago on tinder.

She said she'd get stoned to death if she even considered it because it's usually up to the family to punish them.

Well shit, I guess we'll have to spend some time cooking together and enjoying meals. Damn, what a tragedy

You can, it's called Taqiyyah. There's literally a thing about lying about your faith to not just protect yourself, but make it look more appealing to convert people.

>By Allah, you shall taste my shoe.

I wish I had one’o dem hats

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. LQ

Attached: 1562944129.012.jpg (360x640, 80K)