Rate my cock, is it Ight?

Rate my cock, is it Ight?

Attached: 9B65B5BA-60FC-4DAD-840A-7A4EB8ABC40D.jpg (960x630, 56K)

no brandon

jesus christ

My name isn’t Brandon

Bump

Bump

6/10,

Attached: DB199422-0F15-4B13-AF69-0C664B93AB2A.jpg (1024x769, 54K)

I think I deserve higher than a 6 seeing as I’m above average length and thickness. Also idc about your dick. Start your own thread.

Lol you’re such a faggot insecure asshat

I’m just saying, 6 is a realistically inaccurate rating if we are all being objective. I think a 7 is a more realistic rate

5.5/10

Attached: 94382714-9E56-4E25-8F61-D60B42064C58.jpg (348x991, 71K)

Then why are you asking opinions? Also being a faggot by wanting an entire thread to be about your dick. Pls off yourself in a painful way

I disagree with you rate, man
I’m asking because I’m insecure of the fact that nobody thinks my dick is decent. I personally think my dick is nice but apparently self love doesn’t matter

i think you're all autistic and need to get yourself a real-life partner; regardless if you're gay or straight.

you cant disagree with a rate its subjective lol i just dont like the shape of it

If you like it and are happy with it then leave it at that. Seriously holy shit dude you’re an autist to the max

Well your opinion is ridiculous and you must only find nigger dicks attractive because my size is above average both length and thickness. So I’d like to know why you think it deserves such a low rate

I admit that I am autistic. But I feel like people would say my dick is pretty good if something wasn’t wrong with it..

Dude if I freaked out like you did over anytime someone gave me a rating I didn’t like I’d have offed myself long ago. Like holy shit you’re a brat, total brat. I GOT A RATING I DIDNT LIKE WAAAHHHHH

Attached: 3303C674-18FF-4A8C-A7EB-8E20D35D9DC9.jpg (1024x769, 62K)

Brandon, is that you ?

most Brandon ass shirt ever, and most Brandon ass dick ever. Brandon/10

How many Brandons/10 would you rate my cock

Attached: 20190712_072649.jpg (2048x1152, 865K)

Seriously why are people calling me Brandon. That’s not my name lol

If you can't accept other people's criticism why the fuck are you even on this site, let alone use the internet?
It's time to grow up Brandon.

Is this a meme? I never posted my name on here and people are randomly calling me Brandon.

You’ve made yourself a meme from your shitposting and freaking out about your very average dick

Brandon stop being a little baby bitch because you're insecure about the size of your dick and complaining because you wanted complete strangers to jerk you off. jesus christ you're a fucking child

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-08 at 11.42.13 PM.png (1318x522, 387K)

If the national average is shorter in length than my dick, and also skinnier than my dick, how am I to accept that it’s very average?

Why are you calling me Brandon? Why is everyone saying this to me? I never said my name on here and idk who the fuck you’re talking about. I just wanted my dick judged just like many other people do every day on here.

If that's your dick all the way hard Brandon, then the head is really small, and won't be very pleasurable for women. It does get thicker at the base, but unfortunately, it's not a long ride down for the lucky man or woman who may be taking the ride.
Your balls...are a disaster. They look small, timid, almost like they are shying away from the camera. They are like the balls version of Hank Hill's ass, if that makes sense.
Overall, the best I can realistically do is about a 4/10. The reasons preceding are why I feel that is an adequate score, as there are arguably much more visually pleasing penises out there.
All that being said Brandon, you do look well groomed down there, and the length is definitely in the average range. I stand by a solid 4/10.

My name is not Brandon. Can somebody please explain this meme to me?

Maybe it’s the pic but my head seems fine and also the overall proportions. None of the women I’ve none with have complained

Attached: E2F03E0D-FA88-4965-A110-FB46E680C4AF.jpg (772x1024, 91K)

Ok then 3/10 because you just can't stop complaining about honest opinions, Brandon. You should really work on that.

Can you please explain the meme of people calling me Brandon? Who is he?

>None of the women I’ve none with have complained
Of course they can't complain if they're unconscious brandon

I’m not even OP and these opinions don’t seem honest. It seems like you’re messing with the guy