I am now officially back from Maine, willing to answer questions now that I have my snacks and chocolate milk

I am now officially back from Maine, willing to answer questions now that I have my snacks and chocolate milk

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: CoffeeTalks.gif (382x382, 27K)

welcome back!!!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: 75961137_p0.jpg (872x1200, 348K)

I was also just in Maine AMA

(dubs!)
Thanks friend!

Oh what were you in Maine for?

Just traveling around New England

30-50 feral hogs in the showers at ram ranch

Would sound cozy if I didn't just spend 9 days there, hope you have fun!
I don't remember 30-50 feral hogs being there

How did you get to Maine?

How did you get back from Maine?

Did anything go wrong to interfere with your travel experience?

Your fortune: Average Luck

What kind of food did you get to taste I’m Maine?

I got to Maine and left Maine by plane
Nothing interfered with my traveling besides a slight delay due to poor weather when heading back home
Shrimp scampi, Lobster with cocktail sauce and butter, fried clams, and homemade ice cream

im 31 from verona in maine :)

welcome back Toblerum did you enjoy learn from your book? did you get to watch the sunrise over the Atlantic? did you enjoy spending time with your family, do you still have your anal virginity, why cant i get my boots to not smell like death? These are all my Toblerum questions. If you would like to see more questions like this be sure to comment rate and subscribe to this post to see posts like it in the future. See ya

Your fortune: Good Luck

Yep, definitely going to keep reading my book as I still haven't finished it.

Got to watch the sunrise over the Atlantic on Catilac mountain though it was very cloudy so it was hard to see

I don't have much in common with my family so I tended to stay by myself instead of hanging out with them, so it was meh

Yep still no sex

Maybe try scrubbing out the insides of your shoes or cleaning the soles of your shoes, those tend to be the parts that retain a lot of sweat and smells due to their location next to your feet and what you step on getting ingrained into them if stuff gets stuck in your shoes

(dubs)
does Florida even have gay people? i mean first they have to survive old conservatives shooting at them, then the alligators, and then if they get that far have to survive potentially getting aids from from hypersexual sodomites. its survival of the fittest out there man you stay safe

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

If your in the less furnished areas of Florida they don't really care as they have to worry more about money. Though if I can ever get that far with a guy I'm making sure that they either don't have AIDS or they have a condom, rather not die from woopie

Though ya gay guys aren't too common in Florida, you'll see a couple of girls but never gay guys in the streets. Out of the 2.2k people I went to school with about 3 including me were somewhat open about it, and those other two were flaming so it was kinda obvious with them

so no trouble with the alligators ?

the alligators just sit in the sun all day and occasionally eat a fish, they don't bother people

Atlanta was like the third gayest city in america at one point, but we also have one of the highest number of new cases of aids/hiv infections in the country, so... yeah, I hope Seattle works out for you Toble!! lole

(dubs!)
Well I don't know if I'm going to live in Seattle, it's just the city I want to live in the most. But if I don't have a good enough reason like going to college somewhere near it then I'll have to wait. Though I'm hoping I can live somewhere in that northwestern region of the u.s. as I like the climate and landscape.

And ya no denying gays spread aids faster than straights, but a decent opportunity came out for a cure to aids so maybe we won't have to worry about it soon

well, it's a little shadier than that from what I hear, but there are a lot of gay people in Atlanta who enjoy good lives and they hold a reasonable amount of political power in the city itself. However, you're absolutely right to prefer the west for its scenery. It is an objective fact that once you hit the Rockies, you won't ever want to move back east.
I hope they have.. the aids epidemic - and also the broader growth of sti's in general - is pretty serious in Atlanta, regardless of orientation. Bad stuff, be safe fren!

They found a possible cure accidentally through a bone marrow transplant, it hopefully will become a cure and make AIDS look as harmless as polio looks to us now