Is it creepy to keep nudes of pic related dead ex from my college days...

Is it creepy to keep nudes of pic related dead ex from my college days? She died 11 years ago but I've kept the pics all this time. What's protocol on this Yea Forums?

Attached: Hffg543.jpg (1021x1447, 53K)

Post em

Too creepy.

Insanely creepy, I nearly wet the bed in fear

not really creepy, just don't be a faggot about them.

creepy pasta already?

Really creepy. Purge you spirit and post them here. You can delete them from your phone after

Post them faggot

It is only creepy if you fantasize about her being dead, otherwise you are just keeping her memory alive.

This, post them and her memory will live on much longer than it would if you didn't

Dig her out and cum in her skull.

Id like to think it would make someone happy to know someone thinks they are beautiful after they have gone...or in this case have a bunch of anons with cocks in hand.

she's not traditionally what I would call beautiful but id jerk off to her nudes. anyone else with me?

I'm with you

>
>Dig her out and cum in her skull.

There goes my erection. She's just a skull now?

OP is faggot for not posting he NOODZ. My digits confirm.

your digits suck you faggot

You need to keep a picture of her corpse. This is my ex after she was shot out of a cannon

Attached: Burned.jpg (275x183, 15K)

WITNESSED

>What's protocol on this Yea Forums?

Call you out for being an edgy retard? You've being making these threads for years. Stop being autistic.

What would op pic corpse look like now?

Attached: OP corpse.jpg (1021x1447, 270K)

Creepy as fuck. Anyone else know what op corpse would look like?

More holes to fuck.

We should probably just see her tits, pussy, and asshole to be sure.

agree with this user

EOS R or 5D

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Let's see them

I have pics of a dead chick I shamelessly have fapped to. She was fucking hot though so I was just happy to find her nudes lol.