What's up Yea Forums you bunch of pathetic, racist, misogynistic incels. Pic related is my girlfriend. She's hot...

What's up Yea Forums you bunch of pathetic, racist, misogynistic incels. Pic related is my girlfriend. She's hot, intelligent and kinky as fuck. This is the kind of girl you can get if you stop wasting your time spreading hate online. Trust me, it feels good. So are you going to change your ways, or stay a sad, lonely incel for the rest of your life

Attached: IMG_2001.jpg (718x902, 171K)

idk she doesn't look that hot. solid average you kike

eh
had a hot kinky gf once, she was crazy
nowadays im too depressed to go out
dont even care, im not mad or sad
just eh

That's a man.

People say she looks like Jennifer Lawrence all the time so I'm pretty sure she is that hot

Attached: IMG_2005.jpg (618x866, 122K)

sad tits. already starting to ham out pre "marriage average age"...she's going to be fucking thick... enjoy your kinky fattie.

The fuck her hips doing, got any more nude?

She looks thicc and juicy and any man that wouldn't breed her is low test.

lmao you are doing the same thing motherfucker autistic cunt . Btw who is that old fucking bitch . Her tits are almost falling out from body yukkhh . Wouldn't even fuck her . My worst looking gf was better than her . fucking low life narcissist cunt lol

Here you go user

Old? She's 23 you dumb fucking incel

Attached: IMG_2002.jpg (642x654, 84K)

what kind of aspie fucks in a wrestling mask lol

one with a face as fucked up as this ugly cunt

Her face isn't fucked up at all incel

Attached: IMG_2004.jpg (560x808, 110K)

Lol shes really average bro, also you keep using the word "incel" like anyone here really gives a fuck what you think or how much you can lie on the internet.

Ok that looks better. Also I saw this thread on /s/ with OPs 1st pic above. Post butt then I'll determind it myself

Who molested you first: daddy, or mommy..?

Her 10/10 butt as requested

Attached: IMG_2003.jpg (2108x1476, 878K)

I don't know if I have any chances left, OP, but posts like yours make me believe that maybe its still possible.

mmmm...side view is not good enough

Be a cuckold? Yes, it is possible

Seen hotter, banged hotter

Her body is the shape ofaa bag of hammers. You're easily pleased OP, has not occurred to you she has to fuck good to keep a bf as anyone with a tiny bit sense can see she's going to be very rough looking if she ever gives birth. Those tits aren't a pair I'd be showing off if I was a slut like her. They're really bad they're quarter to 3 tits and she's only young.

So why you post her in this place?