Why are recruiters so pushy and annoying? I took the ASVAB, but then decided the military wasn't for me...

why are recruiters so pushy and annoying? I took the ASVAB, but then decided the military wasn't for me, and now they won't leave me alone.

Attached: recruiter.jpg (884x1000, 292K)

Its their job moron.

Tell the recruiter in plain ass blunt language that you have no interest in the military and don't want to be contacted again.
Grow some nuts, I bet ten trillion dollars you keep pussydixking around on the phone and that's why they call you again.

Idiot

pussy.

Because soldiers are all faggots and they want to pull you away from women to the frigid desert nights and just when you're feeling loneliness they grab you by the dick and gargle until you fill their bellies with your acrid dehydrated cum. Or they want to do that to you on a boat or whatever but it's the same basic idea.

Just keep quiet and they will leave you alone to live out your life as the pathetic cunt that you are.

Because that’s their job, don’t be a pussy and do it. You’re probably worthless right now anyway.

Attached: 3986E39B-F5BD-4375-BDDA-AD58A492E48D.jpg (720x1280, 433K)

I did the same thing, OP. I regret not serving.

Wannabe faggot spotted. Think about how much dick you would have sucked and get all teary huh?

must have done well on the asvab. what was your afqt percentile?

I qualified for nuke, but decided to go to college instead, and now they'd basically suck my dick to get me in

You have pretty much gone all the way except for actually signing the papers making it official. To them, you have gone too far through the process to just forget about you.

pussies.

this is primetime. Iran is in session. join the USMC and fight for the man you voted for! put your actions behind your words for ONCE in your pathetic lives.

the marines are gay

Attached: 62db9565bdfd8ec846fcf79a4e7308f2.png (48x46, 7K)

>I qualified for nuke
Just tell us your score faggot, qualifying for nuke is nothing, you only need an 85.

Nah, I went to college instead and got my degree. I just regret not serving my country for a few years.

negroid i got a 93

Attached: 1562050756314.jpg (486x567, 149K)

And sucking all that dick with the boys too obviously.

They'd suck your dick anyway. They're all gay.

Nah bro, that sounds more like your thing.

>the man I voted for

I voted for Hillary.

Definitely not. I'm not interested in the military at all.

faggot

I voted for her too. Does that hurt your fee fees?

because every recruiter have quota to fill else they will be not promoted

Then atone for your sins and serve in the armed forces.

faggot

You really want to suck that dick huh? Are you a recruiter?

That's a yes. Thanks cutie.

tell him you're finally embracing your inner woman

Stop by the recruiting office today so we can go over the opportunities the army presents you :) I'll call back in 2 hours

Give it a go. It's a good experience. Don't be one of those pussies that's all "yeah brah, totally took the asvab and the military is hounding me pretty hard, don't think its for me though." or "yeah I thought about joining... which is basically the same thing, I was totally qualified to be an elite paratrooper sniperscout delta seal fighter pilot, but I decided I wanted to focus on my xbox live account for a while."

Eh, nevermind, you're a fag.

Talk shit about my xbox live account one more time and we're going to have a problem, bud.

Everyone Quals for nuke no one wants that dumb shit. Enjoy college and ending up a fucking libtard and begging people to pay back your debt for you.

Dont join, it sucks dick, all you do is get yelled at by assholes with a superiority complex and get put of cleaning duty or waste your time doing stupid pointless shit.

And this guy is the piece of shit in the unit

wow, 93. that's pretty good.