White people are a disgrace to the human race

White people are a disgrace to the human race.

Attached: honky.jpg (640x609, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/254857/child-abuse-rate-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7tvauOJMHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Things black people do:
Go to jail
Rape
Leave their kid

Yes, black people are the master race indeed.

Attached: Nignogs are human.webm (224x400, 1.8M)

Wow...
There are no words.
Tell ya what though. I ever witness any person doing this - regardless of race - I'm killing them.

Explain that video. Where is it from? Who is this? How do I get a hold of this piece of shit person?

Just your typical negro family.

Attached: Nigger parenting 2.webm (480x360, 1.45M)

Who the fuck posted this? Are they dead? If not someone gotta doxx them publicly, ain't no prison in the world that doesn't hold someone ready to shiv this fuck for fub

Niggers are the modern day Vikings by that standard. Hail Odin

Did that little monkey die?

I don't believe that. I know on a personal level that there are white people that behave the same way.

Give sources.

Nordic whites are the only whites that matter, all other whites are savage mud races like English and French and German

>I know on a personal level that there are white people that behave the same way.

You know on a personal level who beat the shit out of their kids to the point of killing them? Ok.

>I don't believe what is literally right in front of my face
kek have fun being retarded

No, you don't. Statistics show that such behavior is really common is single-parent black households. While it's near non-existent in white ones.

You're trying to justify this savagery.

Woah,that shit is fucked up.Some niggers should be shot on birth.

It means that I have known people in my life that beat the shit out of their kids, dumbass.

i've seen this before, it is difficult to watch. those are children, they know nothing of race or ethnicity yet.

i didn't post either of these, but volunteer for the protection of children and you will see this. abuse doesn't discriminate.

>wears shorts in the winter
as if that's a bad thing

why the fuck would somebody record this

You assholes couldn't get any more retarded if you all started eating lead paint. What a reach you have there, stretch armstrong.

Thing white people do

invent capitalism
end slavery
invent the automobile
invent the telephone
invent data via electrical cables (basically the internet)
invent penicillin/modern medicine
reform Christianity

Attached: 1560743495634.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Get mad at blacks for being violent abusive shitheads instead of the people pointing it out

Aha, so you've known people who beat their kids probably slapping them a few times for bad behavior and you felt like you need to compare it to beating your kid nearly to death. To be a negro supporter because they aren't as bad as we try to portray them. Right?

If these are your criteria for being a disgrace for the human race, than what are black people?
They rape murder and steal at any opportunity they gat and can't even pass high school without cheating.

>BUT THEY AREN'T THAT BAD

Attached: niiger parenting.webm (220x400, 1.94M)

Not to say I don't believe in racial behavioural differences, but until I see those statistics myself, I will have a lingering doubt, as I have no proof that the same doesn't happen in the same numbers in single parent white households.

Thats horrible

Attached: yates-THUMB.jpg (330x270, 22K)

statista.com/statistics/254857/child-abuse-rate-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity/

>wear socks with sandals
Around here, that's a thing black people do. More specifically, these sandals with socks and usually shorts and a white tee.

Attached: 1659956_fpx.jpg (500x613, 21K)

Have sex.

>Not to say I don't believe in racial behavioural differences
Why not, I mean not on some weird generic level or so, but black people ususally live in black communities, reinforcing their own cultural norms. Humans are social animals, so it only make sense that clustering of humans will develop their own social norms.
The same way that people from texas usually have a different attitude than people from vermont, this also works on a local level.

If it's common amongst black families to beat their children (which up to a few decades ago was also normal in all families), it's just natural that others in a black neighbourhood will also adept to this. Similar, if a black person lives in a white neighbourhood they usually behave like the whites around them (if they are accepted into the community).
And as black people usually cluster in black neighbourhoods, this is expected behaviour

black people hiding their crusty feet wearing socks with sandals

>however

>white people see black people doing this. White peopl see socks and sandals "trendy"

>provides anecdotal story from "personal" experiences
>demands citation from other "personal" experiences
wanna know how I know you are a jiggaboo faggot?

Be more jealous, nigger. lol

Attached: fuck-you-nigger.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Attached: nword8.jpg (480x854, 42K)

>Study abroad
Gee, sorry Tyrone I decided to educate myself instead of asking for welfare for the kid you are having with your girl Shaniqua

What the fuck is face time?

Sounds more like basic millennials

I have literally never done any of those things and I'm white. Maybe the shorts thing and dying in a hot air balloon, but the rest no.

Fake and gay

Attached: 1551299940522.jpg (468x307, 18K)

>White people ARE the human race.
Ftfy ;)

I've seen this webm before and heard it was a nanny or some shit. Still black on black crime though.

Probably a Democrat nigger lover who tried to help a nigger out then the nigger attacked him and tried to justify his chimp out with "himz iz racis"

just break my fucking heart why don't you.
that motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7tvauOJMHo

I've been called boss by black people way more than I have white people must be part of their culture

WEWUZZ VIKANGS N SHIEET OOGA BOOGA

read an actual history book you snownigger faggot. the generations of twincest has made you incredibly fucking mentally handicapped, as proven by your post.

white ''''''''people'''''''' in this thread smdh

Attached: honkys.png (500x735, 182K)

But we're not niggers!

Things white people do:
Be successful
Die of old age
Have jobs
No criminal records
Invent stuff to make your life easier/better
Tolerate non-whites
And the list goes on