Liberals two weeks ago

>liberals two weeks ago
There's no underground elite child sex trafficking ring, you're just an alt right conspiracy theorist.

>liberals a week ago
TRUMP IS A PEDO, HE FLEW ON EPSTINES PLANE!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 95606E33-0D40-458D-B219-BB9511F29123-2322-000004011EDA249E.jpg (2000x1333, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/2auWgZaA0XlA.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self bump to expose liberals

benis xdd

I think u are missing the point user

nah, their point is that Trumps been fucking kids. WITH 0 EVIDENCE

user, Pizza gate is resurfacing and now to make up for not being sensible originally and believing us, they want to try and pin trump as the main honcho behind it all. i’m calling it right now.

Trump and Bill Clinton were both friends with Epstein, this came out a long time ago that they were both on the boat, this just shows that Hillary vs Trump wasn't a choice the whole system was rigged they just haven't gotten to the point that Trump and the Clintons were both in on the whole thing, it is a ploy to tear the country apart and sell more books

>boat

Stfu you have no idea what your talking bout

Exactly this m8. Exactly this

Dude dont act like the sex yacht didnt happen

trump flew on his PLANE once
Clinton FLEW 26 times.

don't act like you know what you're talking about

Attached: 1562815114828.jpg (800x450, 112K)

In the US Pizzagate is a conspiracy theory
In the UK it's something that happens in every northern town

it's going to be funny when trump beats this "scandal" too and continues to be the president that crybaby progressive lefties love to hate

Attached: CktFpBIVEAAYe-a.jpg (305x384, 17K)

>Epstein

it turns out the pedo ring was a bunch of republicans.
>Acosta
>trump
>dershowitz/bill (the two dems)
>and the entire GOP

cover it up with some faggy pizzagate fuckery, Acosta tries to save Epstein, whoops fucks that up, BAM now trump's going to be indicted for fucking kids and mass-child trafficking.

LOL FAMILY VALUES

Attached: trump with fags.png (277x182, 93K)

Trump won't get indicted. Nothing ever sticks to him

> it turns out the pedo ring was a bunch of republicans

continues to list democracts

nice

Trump also raped a twelve year old with him but go off I guess

You don't know what the word funny means.

Trump has always been listed by name in Epsein's little black book.

why is this happening now?

libcucks trying too hard. the left has never been able to meme retard, and never will.

You and those like you are cringey.

>conservatives two weeks ago: QAnon is real
>conservatives today:

Trump like his daughter the most, especially when she was young.

actually a girl said trump raped her and then later recanted her story because she was lying and just wanted money
case was dismissed
i know, facts aren't fun for you anti-trump kids

I feel so sorry that you never got parental affection. I really do

no one has talked about qanon for months
in fact you're the first person to have mentioned it in months

I still say Trump didn't think he was going to win.
It was all just a way to get more name recognition and increase his fame.

Actually it's in court documents from the alleged operator of his sex camp but go off on what you heard I guess.

>cringey
by using this word, you've just addmitted you're a zoomer to everyone here. you faggots out yourselves too easily.

[citation needed]

Attached: 1475988984174.jpg (1000x1381, 187K)

Attached: download.jpg (1500x2071, 373K)

So about that?

it was starting to creep into the mainstream where my public twitter profile was even seeing it, but that dried up about 2 weeks ago for some reason

Your proof?

I think liberals always knew rich and famous people fuck underage girls. I think they also knew that pizzagate and qanon are retarded.

case was voluntarily dismissed
you can google that all day and night
Lisa Bloom, the lying girl's lawyer (and Gloria Allred's daughter) was just using the girl to smear Trump during his presidential campaign
they'll roll out the lies again in 2020
sorry kids but you're just not going to find anything to get rid of trump with
not even fake stories about him raping kids

are you retardation

you're literally living pizzagate right now you dumbfuck

but yeah Qanon is just 4 boomers doing research and guess work

So exactly the same amount of evidence that you shitforbrains accuse others of the same with?

Well, this is it Yea Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Yea Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. LF

Live stream link + further explanation:

Attached: 1562935382.553.jpg (360x640, 80K)

The plaintiff dismissed the case. That doesn't invalidate a sworn statement. He did it.

Pizzagate was parsing emails from the DNC about a pizza place with no basement. How am I living it?

are you fucken serious?
fuck I wish ppl who have no idea what they are talking about wouldn't post in the thread

Pizzagate is not the current situation but I bet you wish it was!

pizzagate was way more than that.
congrats for believing the media version dumbass.
also anons found the buildings blueprints.
They had a basement.
Fucking dumbass do some research

yes it is

Post evidence of others joining the rape club that isn't exactly as spurious as you claim the evidence against Trump is.

I will wait.

So the non-existent basement of a pizza place is the scene of the crime here. Ok.

why don't you just pay attention to the case and Indictment?
oh cause you're low iq

you can wait. Fuckpig

Please post evidence. As far as I can tell you're just adamant that spurious claims that have never been substantiated are the truth, which is exactly the same as you're accusing others of doing.

do research
come back

do you also believe Clinton when he said he only flew 4 times?
ofc u do

i know you desperately want to believe that the president is a child rapist because you've been conditioned to hate him at any cost but there just isn't any evidence to support those claims
so until someone comes forward with actual evidence and doesn't drop the case because they're worried they'll be caught lying, we'll just have to wait and see
>he did it
you really mean
>i want to believe he did it

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Ka

Attached: 1562935899.6169999.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. hv

Attached: 1562935924.728.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Fs

Attached: 1562935971.252.jpg (360x640, 80K)

yeah bro anything is possible when you stick your head in the sand.

It's just impressive what politics have come down to. Politics used to be about strong men dealing with difficult decisions for the sake of their country (mostly) Nowadays people hail someone who is president to stroke his own ego and to be even richer once his time is up and who is on twitter posting bullshit like some teenage girl. Also if you compare today's right-wing/alt-right movement to its ideals, Hitler's reign, there is yet again just one word: degeneracy. It's not about being strong and fit and the best their country could muster, it's fatties sitting at home, talking shit on the internet as they are too afraid to go outside, because muh muslims, muh foreigners, muh blacks, muh Mexicans, muh jews and muh whatever causes their irrational fears.

Hella people in jail because of sworn testimony. Try again.

So long as the traitors in the GOP won't impeach Trump will remain in office but that doesn't mean he beat anything other than his meat to how own daughter of course.

What meme? That's a quote fuckstick

On Yea Forums maybe. Qanon is still the rage on 8 and stormfront

>THIS IS THE ONE, IT'S OVER FOR TRUMP. HE IS DONE.

Attached: 1554111106757.jpg (785x731, 101K)

OP here, welp, goodbye Yea Forums, sort of all starting to pile up on me, and I think I'm going to end it here.
Recently my brother has came out as a transgender, and has admitted that he has sexual feelings for me. My mother mixed alcohol and pills a couple days ago and shes still in the hospital. My father does nothing but smoke weed all day, and literally watches MLP, and sometimes is into other furry shit.
Everything is just disgusting and fucked up. I'm broke, dont have a girl friend, dont have a job, dont even have a car.

But, since you guys have always been here for me, and have kept me happy, I'll return the favor. I'll be live streaming the suicide in about 20 minutes. Ill be doing it via hanging/asphyxiation. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them within the 20 minutes I have left

Stream link (in-chat just ask for it):
discord
.gg/sbnxyxm

Also, thank you for always being my favorite board.

~sja

Attached: IMG_37244839_3727272019.jpg (349x620, 23K)

OP everyday “I’m a fucking retard”

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. kr

Attached: 1562937050.085.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Stop advertising your shitty discord servers you gigantic faggots
You should kys for real

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. WA

Attached: 1562938765.9350002.jpg (360x640, 80K)

And trump is just increasing the welfare state... so who ever is next after him better know what they are doing because a depression is coming.

>republicans 2 years ago
PIZZAGHAZI! PIZZAGHAZI!
>republicans 2 weeks ago
actually, pedophilia is ok

I paid attention. No evidence has been submitted that substantiates your position. If I were wrong you would be able to refute this with evidence.

Do you have evidence?

Please post evidence.

Liberals: Pizagatte is not real!

Also Liberals: Drumpf is literally Epstein!

Attached: IMG_20190712_090004.png (1058x2816, 1.55M)

Wasn't Bill Clinton a close friend of that PEDOPHILE?

Attached: Molester Kevin Spacey Bill Clinton.jpg (678x381, 29K)

TrumPinocchio also defended him ,,backed him ....hired him and was his all around white knight ...How much more bullshit and controversy has to surround the pathological lying sack of shit for you to wake the fuck up and smell the bullshit you're shoveling dumb ass

>Wasn't Bill Clinton a close friend of that PEDOPHILE?

Billy Bob was friends with a lot of pedos. The Clinton family has issued so many NDA's and spends a lot money trying to keep his past a secret.

Yeah, he did

Attached: trump ivanka.jpg (308x320, 41K)

Name one based solely on sworn testimony with zero evidence. I nominate Brett kav..nevermind

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. Someone just got rekt with facts.

Attached: trumphahahaMGM.jpg (330x224, 12K)

You're on Yea Forums posting "statistics" of very rich presidents. You have zero fucking idea what really happened, please shut the fuck up dumb bitch.

Checked and this.

The best part is how y'all still fighting over which side is better while:

the ruling class is splitting up the riches between themselves,
literally fucking your children,
destroying anything that resembles democracy,
fighting unjustified wars incl. war crimes to make money on their investments into the arms industry,
completely destroying accountability in the legal and political systems,
cornering the markets with cheap poisoned food,
destroying the air you breath,
destroying the planets climate,
fracking to ground under your feet away so you fall into literal sinkholes,
cutting of the most sensitive parts of basically all men's genitals and selling their extract as beauty products for the super rich,
surveilling your every move,
allowing theirs surveillance bois to trade your nudes between them and,
destroying the lives of or killing journalists who expose their crimes,
destroying a once functioning educational system,
literally taking your human and civil rights,
openly discriminating based on race and gender (affirmative action by policy and a complete lack of accountability on the DL),

And your reaction to this depending on what's your favorite color was in kindergarten:
> Hurr durr Trump is perfect I want to suck his cock and everybody opposing him is evil
> Hurr durr Clinton is perfect I want to suck her vagina and everybody opposing her is evil

While they meet up regularly on private islands to do drugs, fuck and laugh at the peasants that are asking for all this.
You pathetic cucks. If you had any respect for yourselves you would be lynching them in the streets or employing the guillotine.

I'm having fun witnessing the fall of your empire. When your refugees arrive in Europe we'll send you away just like you did with the Jews in WWII.
I am laughing now. And I will be laughing then. Because you bring this on yourselves you fucking brainlets. Discussing all day which tribe to join and who whose raping of your assholes is justified.

If they had done a rape kit this would be easy. Why do women scream rape but destroy the evidence themselves? Right because they are lying for the attention.

Lol putting a quote under a pic of trump ‘trying too hard’ ‘can’t meme’ go draw more Pepes in ms paint idiot

He sure was.I never understood how can feminists be part of the same party that has 90% of famous rapists and pedos, but again, I guess they are crazy in their own ways.

Attached: Bill Clinton Bill Cosby.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Thanks user. I hope more people read your post.

Trump never went to the island and he was on a different plane with Epstein than the Lolita Express that Clinton rode on 26 times. Nice try, faggot.

>I never understood how can feminists be part of the same party that has 90% of famous rapists and pedos,

A very carefully crafted public image and message. The Kennedys were the same, they were involved with a lot of dodgy shit. But the public's memory is very short, so it's all easily hidden away.

>>You have zero fucking idea what really happened, please shut the fuck up dumb bitch.
TRANSLATION
>>You made a valid point and are fucking up my argument.

Attached: hoes mad.jpg (720x701, 28K)

uh sweaty do i need to remind you about kavanaugh duh

Incorrect. The plane went to the island.

Ehh, everyone needs a hobby...

>sex yacht
>Love Boat

case was dismissed because the girl was lying, so

Need to spread this on every political thread from now on

Did you know anything about Epstein before this pedo shit?
He was a very successful financier. He only accepted clients who were worth AT LEAST 1 billion dollars. 700 million dollar account? Turned down. Of course trump hired him, it fits in exactly with Trumps brand.

Now, I hate Trump as much as the next guy but let's be real about the evidence here: So far, it doesn't seem like Trump took part. If anything trump tried to warn people by way of this quote

Or because she was threatened, which would make sense what with the request for witpro after.

They were against the elite at first til the elite put jack in a box then they played into the corruption sure jfk did amphetamines and fucked alot but that doesn't make him evil like Bill

hahaha

That ball Putin gave Trump was stuffed full of Cat Goddess pictures

Attached: trumpdonald_putinvladimir_soccerball.jpg (980x551, 83K)

>Tried to warn people
>By bigging him up
Yeah no. Try harder to bend your logic there guy. He was chummy with Epstein for a long time. There is easily as much evidence that he partook of the lolita express as there is of other politicians doing so, that is to say circumstantial suspicion at best. I am not saying he definitely partook in an illegal child sex group, because there does not yet exist enough evidence that said child sex group existed, but if it did, the evidence that others were involved is as solid as the evidence Trump was, at least the evidence that is available to us so far.

>trump tried to warn people
He was a real Paul Revere

I just signed a piece of paper in front of an attorney that says you love fucking dogs and slurping up gallons of horse cum. The police will be there shortly to arrest you for this crime because I have a sworn statement that says you did it.

>wait, that isn't how it works

>"Many of them are on the younger side"
>Somehow not a direct broadcast of what's up
It's as blatant as you can get without screaming "he fucks kids!"

and idk man, it was a different plane. To the same island, sure, but just because the island has *a* sex dungeon doesn't mean the entire island is a sex dungeon.
I guess time will tell, hopefully.

My spelling mistakes though

Ha stretch like the marks that stripe your fat belly conservalard, not one person on either side claimed such things...

> being this much of a peasant in 2019

Even you see it, then.

Because they don't give a shit about equal rights or rape or whatver.
They want money and they want power. They would join the R's in the blink of an eye if they felt they had a future there.

Fix it and make it a pasta then too many sheep nowadays

>liberals two weeks ago
There's no underground elite child sex trafficking ring, you're just an alt right conspiracy theorist.

What retard cuck shit is this no liberal ever said this, it was always anti-pizzagate because pizzagate was a load of horseshit with absolutely zero evidence and a literally non-existent basement

Epstein has been a publicly known child sex trafficker for almost 15 years you stupid cunt

fuck off

Lol no (you)

OP must be another Trumptard living in his alternate reality.

Donald Trump's grandfather rans whore houses. His father was a slumlord who sold little Donny's tender pink ass to Roy Cohen. Trump is a conman who never earned a single thing in his worthless life. Has filed for bankruptcy protection six times. Steals money from charities. Wants to fuck his own daughter. Sucks up to Israel when not tonguing Vladimir Putin's asshole. And despite being leader of the free world, he has plenty of time to use Twitter to spew drivel. He's a loser and no matter how much money/fame/power he has, he'll never be loved or respected which are the things he craves most of all.

Meanwhile his supporters are cockroaches whose hivemind runs on fear, hate and stupidity and worship a cartoon frog while supporting a fake President because they're fake Americans who have no convictions and will say/do anything to justify their position at any given moment. This is why they spent DECADES railing against Russia but are now perfectly happy that their idol is in the pockets of a fascist dicator who MURDERS critics, dissenters and political opponents. This is one of the reasons why Trump sucks up to Putin, because he admires that sort of power, the other is that his credit rating is soo terrible that he's been recieving money from Russia and China for decades. Of course he could prove me wrong by releasing his tax records but that will never happen because it would prove his treasonous activity against the United States of America and reveal that his supporters are enemies of the USA and everything it stands for!!!

He's a silver spoon fed trust fund sniveling coward. Only people who voted for him are retards who remember the 1980's being the last good era of the USA, not realizing that it's people like Trump who sold the country out with NAFTA and Free Trade which is why their jobs got shipped to slave labor countries.

My feelunz dont curr about yer facks.

Knock youreself out user.
I'm not enough on this degenerate board since like the 3rd normie wave I lived. The feds started posting regular honeypots and mods started censoring every little thing.

Most of the real degenerates left, so did I.
Now I just show up every now and then to cry over how this beautiful shithole of free expression and art turned into an edgy board for trumptards and libtards to argue whose cock feels better in their ass.

Also wtf the captchas are getting worse every single fucking time to promote that homo Yea Forums shekel pass.

the ramblings of a delusional man

nothing you said even hints Trump is a pedo.
try harder shill

basement was proven
plenty of liberals said there's no sex trafficking

>It's as blatant as you can get
And it sounds nothing like a warning because trump repeated that he was a terrific guy. He was saying that Epstein, like him, loves beautiful women. And trump has commented repeatedly about liking younger women himself, so no, it doesn't sound remotely like a 'this dude fucks kids'. That leap of logic is so tenuous it's elevenuous.

>It was a different plane
The Epstein planes Clinton flew in were not all the same aircraft, and several of the times Clinton flew were in the same craft add Trump's flight was in.

>Basement was proven
...said not one scrap of evidence.

most rich people fuck kids, that's how you get privileges in their satan club. trump, clinton, sanders, etc. are probably good friends behind closed doors.

Attached: 1530087786814.gif (396x468, 33K)

the blueprints of the building actually

No fucking basement. They were not diddling kids in the pizza place. Hell, they probably didn't even have meetings about it. The only reason Comet Ping Pong was being looked at is because of the Podestas/Clintons connection to James Alefantis and all the pizza code in the podesta e-mails. You're either retarded or a shill to say kids were being trafficked in the basement.

While this thread is going about its merry way, we all agree

Both parties rape and murder around the world. You're a fool if you're subscribing to this 2D political system.

Attached: TRUMPBILL-jumbo.jpg (1024x719, 135K)

> Trump sucks

Yes, so you do you and every single politician you ever supported.

Yeah nope. That pizza joint that got shot up had no basement. The basement picture and the blueprint were from a different building. Try harder conspiracy nut.

checked based user

Additionally, people keep saying that the owner claimed to keep stock in the basement. However he clearly states on a number of occasions that he stores his stock in the basement of a different building: Buck's Fishing & Camping, which does have a basement which can be confirmed by blueprint. No blueprint exists depicting a basement at 5037 Connecticut Ave NW. The blueprint for the building can be accessed at city hall of you are truly concerned and not just a conspiracy nut. Perhaps it will allay your () fears.

Progressive third party revolution 3D or 4D means leaving the basement and physically fighting like Hong Kong

Attached: Life-with-mak-.jpg (880x480, 56K)

Ohh no. Liberals want evidence before drawing conclusions. And when the evidence is surfacing, they can't by any means agree with the conspiracy theorist.

Trump is on record endorsing the man, and saying he knew he preferred very young women. He should be investigated for cooperation.

do it fagget.

inb4 also means getting your life destroyed by and possibly murdered

What ever both parties claim to the public, they "lose" behind the scenes. This is about a check on both Congress for it's corporate ties and the shit house.

Both sides of the aisle are guilty. This is a revolution. Area 51 is a distraction from DC

Attached: kid_judge.png (791x554, 380K)

Project a little harder

By this logic everyone who bought a Michael Jackson song after 1990 should be indicted for "cooperation" as well. Epstein was in his 40's. Women under 25 would be termed "young women"

Misquote

Hey moron, more Dems flew and we're guests of his than GOP. Trump's association was when he ran in liberal Dem circles. Hell Epstein was a big Dem donor. This is just part and parcel with pizzagate.

>very young
Nice ad lib exaggeration.

>I still believe he did it because my confirmation bias tells me too... even though there is no evidence and the case was dismissed.

Liberals just don't give a fuck about facts or truth... just what they feel. Totally fucking retarded, and this show cases why you should not have any power what so ever.

The libs are absolutely desperate to somehow implicate Trump in this, they know it’s the last chance they’re going to get before another 4 years.

Liberals don't care about facts, that's why Trump's hiding everything he can and deflecting/distracting with anything else.

Trump lives in a fantasy world and so do you.

Yes

>left can’t meme
>not the quote
>being this much of a faggot

Attached: 30B6B064-5905-45C0-90CC-CE24B33671F4.gif (230x179, 1.91M)

You're not wrong, but I look at all the Trump "endorsements" with a grain of salt. He is well known to to compliment anyone and everyone who's not attacking him in hopes to get some, if any, reciprocity back.

Think of it as cold sales calls: you make a hundred of them, one may reply with interest, you make your sale, earn commission, rinse, lather, repeat. Now apply it to human interaction.

Attached: 10450529_635052489958337_27.jpg (800x600, 40K)

He actually kinda turns into a stuttering fool when complimenting people, lots of “really great” and “fantastic” repeated over and over.

Whats the difference between Dan Bilzerian and Epstine?
Dan posts his exploits on IG?
Epstine is private about it and has more money.

Dubs checked.

True compliments take genuine effort. Trump instead praises people with an expectation that:
>Trump noticed me!
(more relevant back in his NYC days)
>That guy has it all, if he notices me it means I am cool
>I better do something nice for him in return, keep his attention and get something out of it for myself

It's a very shallow way of thinking, but also goes back to my "salesman" statement. Someone passes by a store and sees a product advertised for something vogue, that person wants into that world-view and goes ahead to purchase the product.

Attached: 1224225193490.jpg (600x750, 57K)

Then produce it.

Literally word for word the quote.

>turns into a stuttering fool when complimenting people
Right, that's the only time hes a fool

He’s a genius but you can’t see his transcripts because he threatened the schools with lawsuits to prevent their release. He’s a billionaire but you can’t see his taxes because he’s manipulating the IRS to prevent their legal release. He’s totally exonerated but you can’t see the report that supposedly exonerates him because he’s manipulating his AG to try to bury the report.

How many super rich pedo friends of trump has it been now?

I think the rich get so bored with conventional entertainment, fucking kids just becomes a natural next step.
So, to answer your question, pretty much every other rich person he knows.

Close to trusting this administration, exept for maybe the:
Flynn Thing
Manafort Thing
Tillerson Thing
Sessions Thing
Kushner Thing
Wray Thing
Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius "Russian Law Firm of the Year" Thing
Carter Page Thing
Roger Stone Thing
Felix Sater Thing
Boris Epshteyn Thing
Rosneft Thing
Sergey Gorkov Banker Thing
Azerbaijan Thing
"I Love Putin" Thing
Lavrov Thing
Sergey Kislyak Thing
Oval Office Thing
Gingrich Kislyak Phone Calls Thing
Russian Business Interest Thing
Emoluments Clause Thing
Alex Schnaider Thing
Hack of the DNC Thing
Guccifer 2.0 Thing
Mike Pence "I don't know anything" Thing
Russians Mysteriously Dying Thing
Trump's public request to Russia to hack Hillary's email Thing
Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king Thing
Russian fertilizer king's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign Thing
Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night Thing
Cyprus bank Thing
Trump not Releasing his Tax Returns Thing
The Republican Party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes Thing
Election Hacking Thing
GOP platform change to the Ukraine Thing
Steele Dossier Thing
Sally Yates Can't Testify Thing
Intelligence Community's Investigative Reports Thing
Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" Thing
Chaffetz not willing to start an Investigation Thing
Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation Thing
Appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation Thing
The White House going into cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and firing of Flynn Thing
Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama Thing
Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything Thing
Agent MI6 following the money thing

A partial quote neatly separated to make it appear Trump is admitting something.

Pretty weak attempt really.

You're right, he totally didn't mean exactly what he said.