>proceed to pick up sources of DNA
>randomly collect hair molecules, water bottles, anything really
>take back to lab to analyze
>put info into large database
>not sure to what purpose, above pay grade
>been doing it for 2 years
AMA

Attached: SpicySoy.jpg (472x474, 38K)

Attached: 1465229120876.jpg (702x820, 85K)

oh wow cool. fuck antifa

>one aspect of the state spying on another aspect of itself
but why tho. speculate.

Attached: heh.png (605x605, 142K)

>not knowing/seeing we've been in a cold civil war since 2015

Attached: bobby.jpg (552x557, 38K)

Fake and gay, post proof OP

Did the milkshakes that were thrown at Andy Ngo have quick-dry cement in them.

Is anyone in your Dept. Doing this with organizatioms like AIM, Atomwaffen, or similar right wing organizations.

I have no idea. Wasn't my concern.

As far as I am aware, no. I've only seen a couple of DHS agents around. Why? Beats me.

>AIM
>or Atomwaffen
Bit of a fucking jump there. Also that's probably over his head assuming it's not a roleplay (protip: it is)

Attached: 1450914232560.jpg (953x730, 62K)

Guys you know this isn't really a glownigger. Besides does anyone actually trust our intelligence assets?

>Besides does anyone actually trust our intelligence assets?
>does anyone trust ZOG?
lol!

Hair molecules, you say?

Antifa is psyops. It's not real. Sometimes they get a few retards to follow along, but it's a made up group. Why do you think so many of them wear masks? It's because it's their job to start up shit and keep the lower classes divided.

Not really. AIM just fedposts on user accounts like the rest of us.

How involved in antifa are you? Or how involved did you get?

antifa is an anti-proletarian police force staffed mostly by bored bourgeois jewish kids

lol first thing that popped out for me too

>they want their DNA to clone their own army of brainless dogmatic retards

THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE GOOD GUYS

Attached: 23.gif (300x273, 126K)

Its funny dat they look like older women after make-up but then try to wear the trendy teenager style

just a quick reminder:
facism is bad.

can i have access to this databank plz?

fascism is objectively the best of the three main political theories

It’s the FBI, they did the same thing from 1930 to 1990s. They essentially create a huge database with “portfolios” on each person, in order to have a “case” against these people should they ever need it. Essentially, it’s to be ready to identify and respond to organized acts of domestic terrorism. They’re made so that in the event of a mass tragedy involving a particular group, they have a reference to look back in. If antifa were to rob a bank or blow something up, they could use any dna evidence found and run it against that database and find the people responsible and then attribute the crime to them as well as anything else they may have done that was terroristic in nature.

If you google “fbi carpetas Puerto Rico” you’ll see what they used then for before. Now most of that is done with social media tbh, but the DNA is for confirmation purposes.

Hair molecules is not what you collect, it's follicles. Fake and gay don't even know your job

Cool story bro

You gave your opinion, I gave mine
Sorry yours is wrong

anything can be the best/worst if wielded as such.

Attached: face cat glasses3.jpg (700x703, 133K)

I'm a totally different user.

glownigger LARPing as a faggot LARPing as a glownigger.

5d chess, well played OP.

Attached: theaboluteSTATEofglowniggers.png (1500x500, 206K)

>be me
>post on Yea Forums
>people believe me (:

Why are our tax dollars being spent on glowniggers browsing anonymous imageboards while communist terrorist groups are running around? Go do some actual work faggot.