Is this an awful picture?

Is this an awful picture?

Been using it on tinder and been getting lots of nasty messeges then removes without me saything anything.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-053804_Gallery.jpg (703x759, 110K)

The most pro photographer couldn't make you look good

yes, what the fuck is that pose? also, it shows no character. I spot a soda can, a pillow on computer chair, which if i was a girl, would make it look like you just sit in your room all day and browse Yea Forums. Shocker!

Attached: YourPosts(1).webm (711x400, 1.92M)

Lmao not even a gay fag would do you

It wouldn't be a bad picture if you didn't look fully baked

Dam I didnt think I looked that bad, thats the best photo I took out of a few.

Some of the comments I been getting are pretty awful making me feel like trash but been sticking with it thought it just part of the experence, lost of nasty people and some nice people.
Ill stop using it then.

Its better to take the harsh route so you aren't over zealous and can focus on improving over all

Disboard is a thing dumbass

Eh its the same IRL, I have been used for money many time.

I have lots of money, a good job good house and worked on my body extencivly nothing really works, the face is quite important.

Attached: ezgif-4-b3d6ced80a8a.gif (344x144, 914K)

I was mostly kidding bro its just your posture and pose, not to mention the background of the photo is horrible. For a tinder Pic, you need to go a little overboard. What does this photo say? I took 2 minutes while sitting down in my house by myself and took a selfie for this app that's supposed to get me laid or a relationship. You need to either learn how to be more photogenic with posture and attire or have interesting things going on and show that you have connects.

Well it’s because you’re a retard. You can barely spell, you don’t seem literate, of course you’re going to attract cunts.

I mirror photo would probably work better with a nice smile :)

its a nice picture always remember to be confident girls like a guy like that

You look ok but ask a friend or family to take a picture of you while doing something interesting. You surely can get matches :)

Dude you look like a major queer. Try grindr.

this picture makes you look extremely mexican, if you're not you might want to bleach a bit to attract the 'fairer' sex

I duno dood, only 30 mins ago a girl called me a pedo skeleton in responce to me saying how tall are you.

How does one look gay?

I live in australia, no one realy cares, Im afican - german mix

Btw even a pretty decent dick wont help if your face is unattractive, but maybe my body is gross to

Attached: IMG_8155.png (640x1136, 1.29M)

Dude don't kill yourself. Please.

Balls

Im to much of a pussy atm, one day tho maybe

you need a layer of fat on you, you have good muscle but notice how your bones are popping out because you dont have the healthy layer of fat in between your muscles, try adding like one junk snack more a day to whatever your regular is, probably high in fat like a donut or a glass of whole milk

you have that disambiguous racial look and that makes girls of all colors uncomfortable, you look like you might be arab or some shit, and your body looks like you fast like a hardcore sandnigger ready to blow

Yeah I do eat alot of healthy and junk its the best i can do.I weigh 7'2kg atm and I eat blended chicken and brown rice in liquid form, bout 3kg of that per day + regular food.

also height means nothing since im 6'2

Might just be my location but yeah I cry a lot on a count of how nasty girls are.
I wont be harsh about the girls but I cant even get the less attractive ones all just tell me to fuck off.

>blended chicken and brown rice in liquid form

nigga...

Attached: 1556520838096.jpg (495x429, 41K)

Yeah its fucking rancid but I have to do it to put on weight

even then I look in the mirror sometimes and want to vomit

Just drink soda, man. Like a 2-liter a day. If you don't put on any body fat, go to the doctor.

And wtf is this thread where OP has a supermodel body and we're all shitting on him like we aren't a bunch of fat greasy neckbeards?

WHAT IS HAPPENING

you look like child molester

no you need to add mayonaisse or a naturallt fat food to that mix, you got really nice muscle tone because of the protein you get but your fat amount is dangerously low, have you ever heard of rabbit starvation? it's when you eat too many lean proteins with little to no fats, you need fats carbs and proteins balanced more

soda is never a good way to put on weight, it's all liquid and will make your organs enflame and you will get diarrhea dont listen to this fat neckbeard

Fuck you. If 3kg of meat and rice, plus regular food isn't gaining any body fat, he needs to pack in an insane amount of calories. He can't just cram food in his face all day.

Something that really upped my matches is i used a pic someone else took of me with my cat. Im not kidding it almost doubled my results. Try a pet or if you don't have one just use a pic of you outside. You are not ugly but you do look high as fuck in your eyes lol

This is a funny way to ask for a roast thread. goback2/soc/

ehh

I alreay drink around 1L of soda per day

Tbh at this point Id date the first chick to say something nice about me

He's not getting enough fats you retard I am a dietitian respect my authoritaw

dont settle for a beached whale dude go dolphin hunting

dude don't settle. you are better off waiting for the right one. way too many crazies out there! trust me, i dated like half of them.

Tbh I did already settle for my last girlfriend who I dated for 9 months, but even then she still kinda shat all over me all the time I feel like im going to vomit... U know when u look in the mirror and feel sick lol starting to hit me

what's the matter, why are you feeling sick? don't listen to the naysaying arseholes. i'll never have your abs.