I'm bored and cant sleep

I'm bored and cant sleep.

Ask me anything!

Ir we can just hang and talk about spooky shit. I'm in a spooky mood

Attached: 51b22202806a8.image.jpg (620x450, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why can't you sleep?

What kind of spooky shit? Like supernatural stuff?

Nit exactly sure. I just always had insomnia since I was a kid sadly

Supernatural, serial killers whatever...so long as it ain't aliens and conspiracy bullshit...that's boring

Spooky Fact 01: there is a place in space where nothing is nowhere, stars and black holes are absent, and no one knows wtf is up with that. Check out Bootes Void some Spookyfuel.

Ooooh sounds weirdly relaxing

Bump

Yo I’d like to get a one way ticket to there. Just fucking float through that abyss for the rest of eternity

That’s what the aliens want you to think

OP here, and welp, goodbye Yea Forums, its sort of all starting to pile up on me, and I think I'm going to end it here.
Recently my brother has came out as a transgender, and has admitted that he has sexual feelings for me. My mother mixed alcohol and pills a couple days ago and shes still in the hospital. My father does nothing but smoke weed all day, and literally watches MLP, and sometimes is into other furry shit.
Everything is just disgusting and fucked up. I'm broke, dont have a girl friend, dont have a job, dont even have a car.

But, since you guys have always been here for me, and have kept me happy, I'll return the favor. I'll be live streaming the suicide in about 20 minutes. Ill be doing it via hanging/asphyxiation. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them within the 20 minutes I have left

Stream link (in-chat just ask for it):
discord
.gg/sbnxyxm

Thank you for always being my favorite board btw.

~an1

Attached: IMG_37244839_3727272019.jpg (349x620, 23K)

wow, this takes me back. Anons an hero.

It's all just a sad discord spam

after sleep paralysis and psychedelic experiences I've had some weird shit happen. plenty before that but not quite as weird. but I have had some strange things happen around me before. what's your opinion on the supernatural op?

I've had some shit happen to me that I just cant debunk. Way too many things. Shit that sounds like a damn fictional ghost movie. At this point it would be stupid of me to not believe in the paranormal.

How can a hopeless guy like me get laid?

What makes you hopeless?

same here. it's nicer to dismiss it but I've had too many experiences that don't make sense to anyone else. I just wonder what these influences actually are

I don't know how to be normal

Dude, nobody's "normal", as cliche as it is. Some of us just disguise our dumb shit better. Get some fake confidence, don't be afraid of denial, take baths, and don't take shit too seriously. That easy my man.

Well copy other people. It's not hard.
I'm not normal either. Wanna know what I do? I study people. I learn how they talk to eachother, what the majority enjoys and dislikes while still keeping my own independent feelings.

People think I'm outgoing but in reality I'm a total awkward shut in who would rather not speak to many people

Im under 6ft and don't have much money either

Sooo my fiance is 5'8 and was jobless when I fucked him

Didnt even consider him that cute at the time either

I'm a 5'9 manlet, and I'm poor as fuck too. You can do it, dawg.

Bump