Hey Yea Forums, got bored and was curious. How long have you all been without a shower as of posting? All-time record?

Hey Yea Forums, got bored and was curious. How long have you all been without a shower as of posting? All-time record?
I'm 5 days no shower right now, record of about 6 months. Yes I'm a slob, no I'm not a weeaboo.

Attached: img-everything-slider-04.jpg (520x750, 31K)

why the fuck you do that? you must be a NEET

It was actually in senior year, I didn't really do anything physical and I'd slap deodorant on and somehow no one noticed. Either that or they just thought I was retarded and didn't wanna bother me. Either one makes sense to me.

How could you not want a shower that shit feels awesome

Going in is usually the main thing for me, either 1. I can't be bothered, 2. I'm in the middle of something and then just fucking forget until it's way past when I should sleep, or 3. The feeling of being cold after I get out of the shower is something I dread to such an extent where I don't wanna take one. It's completely retarded, but I still hate it.

Your bedroom must be rank.

Not really, surprisingly. I'm a neat-freak and hate when shit is dirty, and when shit gets grody on me it's usually a frog-in-boiling-water kinda thing.

I showered a few hours ago.
I don't think I've ever gone more than maybe three days without a shower and that was because I was camping or something.

Spoiler: if you're going to sleep unshowered almost every night your linens stink

Your room is dank nro, just becuase you remember to put your toys away at the end of the day doesnt you arent still a walking stink machine. If you had friends they would probably tell you

Wouldn't doubt it, but who goes up to someone's bed and just fucking sniffs it?

but im not here too convince op's to wash their swampy smelly ass. I have things too do

>implying those smells don't permeate the air
Are you familiar with the concept of noseblindness? You stink dude

shower right before you go to sleep and just go from the shower straight under your blanket. that way you won't feel cold

Fair point. Thought that mainly came from people who had dead rats in their walls and never found out, though I guess sitting in a room nearly the entire day isn't that great either.

If I'm actually going out in public I'll bathe myself, I'm lazy, not an asshole. If it's just me sitting around with only myself, and I'm the only one who's gonna be affected by it, I don't personally care all that much.

Longest I went was 2 weeks. Got pretty drunk one night, got ride home from cops, got public drunkness fine (was just walking home). Depressed as fuck after that.

>somehow no one noticed.
Did you sit alone most of your senior year? I'm sure lots of people noticed. I noticed kids smelling like shit all the time. I didn't say anything, though, that'd be mean.

>I don't personally care all that much.
Man, when you beat your meat though, you definitely have to hate the smell of your balls? If I go a day or two without a shower, I can't jerk off. Smell of my balls/ass is too powerful

Not a bad idea, I'll try that in a little when I head to bed.

I know I'm not a psychologist or anything, but don't off yourself just because the people around you fucking suck. Life sucks some hard shit, but there's usually a light eventually at the end of some tunnel. Yeah, your brother's fucking weird. Your dad's a fuck-up, and it's pretty clear your mom and you are on similar grounds. Go pay her a visit, try and give both of yourselves a reason to live. Maybe just fuck off away from your dad and brother, let that shit fester like it's meant to, but don't let their bullshit drive you over your own edge.

Erectile dysfunction, haven't even gotten my meat to beat. Shit sucks but I get over it.

Only in one class for one semester, but that was the first half where I actually showered rather than just saying "fuck it" and not giving a shit. Pretty sure they avoided me for my retarded personality. No skin off my bones, though. They were as insufferable to me as I was to them.

Are you British?

No, American, why?