Feels thread?

Feels thread?

I got dumped after less than a week. It was going to be the only in person relationship Ive ever had before. I didn't realize how much I love human touch and cuddling. I feel like I'm never going to get that again. Should I off myself?

Attached: kms.jpg (540x335, 32K)

Is that Earl Sweatshirt?

These threads always make me feel so in touch with being a psychopath. You are such weak dirt.

I think so.

yes, and a old pic.

My dog died a month ago, and I'm still not over it.

How do I become one? I don't want feelings anymore.

>feels thread
Not how you get over shit and move toward a better tomorrow

never think about Killin yourself over a woman. That shit so gay bruh

Like if you hate yourself and don't see yourself ever changing for the better then just do it but like if a girl is what does it for you homie you don't really wanna die, you just don't want things to suck. You want this ideal life that you see in your head, but what're you really doing to get it bruv? You can't let some shit that wasn't even a week long make you wanna off yourself like do you listen to what you say

You'll be good homie just keep truckin and figure out what lights a spark in you as gay as that sounds

bro, this is what i needed to hear i think. thanks.

there's almost always a feels thread. I was suprised there wasn't one already.

I got autism from reading that. Nice message though, and OP should listen unless he wants to become a NEET or dead.

You don't.

The dog had a good life.

You gotta believe in yourself more and not let yourself get laid out when shit doesn't go your way. Don't think "what's wrong with me" in such a negative context but rather a constructive one.

I feel you on depression and shit it's hard a lot of days. All that really keeps me hopeful is seeing the little bits of progress I make over longer periods of time and working towards someday waking up and liking who I am. I feel like it's super cliche but if you love yourself I feel a lot of the other dominoes in life fall afterwards.

Anyways I hope you do well man. Just know you're not alone in feeling alone and you're more than you think you are despite how easy it can be to pick yourself apart

There's almost always piss on the floor in public bathrooms. That doesn't make it a good thing.

Thanks man. Ive struggled with depression all my life. I just didnt know what I was missing.

If you off yourself, the chances of human contact again are absolute zero. Live for the chance to feel again, faggot.

but what if it never happens?

>b-b-b-but
stop crying faggot

It will, stop being melodramatic

>For contrast, here’s a pair of lips

Having already experienced it once, proves it can happen. The odds are already favoring it happening again. Its stats. So, play the game. Dont flip the board.

steam removed my avatar. can't change it till next thursday. pic related

Attached: heart hitler.jpg (604x482, 18K)

humans are social creatures. i hope you didnt seclude yourself from the world and have an actual social life.

A bad breakup is a part of life. It was supposed to happen! And you are supposed to learn from it. But you must be strong. You can't react to this kind of thing in a weak way.

LET GO AND MOVE ON. THAT'S THE LESSON. YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO EMOTIONALLY LET GO.

Attached: LifeIsPain.jpg (600x480, 52K)

It was a week you fuckin tard. Pick yourself up and go on with your life