YOSHO DESIGN COmPETITION TURBO - 1ST EDITION - VOTING

linkto.run/p/WP2YXD5K
linkto.run/p/WP2YXD5K
linkto.run/p/WP2YXD5K

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Now is your chance to VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE YOSHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROm 1Pm ART UNTIL 1Am ART, you can VOTE UP TO 8 TImES FOR ANY OF THESE YOSHOS!!!!!!!

1- Trash Bin Yoshos - A shot glass repurposed as A BIN FOR DISCARDING YOSHOS!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2- Ambitious Yoshover - The result of fusing Thanos with a new Nintendo 2DS XL, AND THEN mAKING THAT INTO A YOSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3- Waluyosho - WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALUYOSHO TImE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4- bright eyes yosho - He contains GREAT ENERGY AND TWISTINESS

5- tangy big feeth yosho with goofy birthmark - Beanies & Weenies fan's FIRST EVER SUBmISSION IS OF GREAT QUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6- I cannot control the process anymore - He has GREAT PRESSURE AND TENSION CHARGING IN HIS EYE

7- Lazer eye yosho - PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

8- npc yosho - He is a small cog in the grand clockwork of society... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

WHO WILL BE VICTORIOUS??? FIND OUT WHEN VOTING STARTS IN THE 1ST EDITION OF THE YDC-TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: tangy big feeth yosho with goofy birthmark.jpg (1080x1091, 62K)

Voting will start in 50 mINUTES AND LAST 12 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GET 8 VOTES!!!!!!! REmEmBER TO USE ALL OF THEm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: I cannot control the process anymore.png (271x274, 48K)

(I really hope the link actually works. it's been a while :)))))))))))))

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: Lazer eye yosho.png (271x274, 15K)

ONLY HALF AN HOUR REmAINS UNTIL VOTING COmmENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Waluyosho.png (256x288, 3K)

VOTING BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET YOUR VOTES IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STEP RIGHT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 VOTES!!!!!!!!! 8 YOSHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 CHAmPION mUST BE CROWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(unless it's a tie :))))))))))))))))))))))

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: Ambitious Yoshover (AKA Purple & Silver new Nintendo 2DS XL Yosho).png (666x500, 15K)

To vote multiple times for the same yosho, vote for them, go back to the voting screen, AND THEN VOTE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR EXAmPLE, Waluyosho has TWO VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are BOTH BY mE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm waiting before using my other votes :))))))))))))))))))))))))

GET VOTING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: npc yosho.png (16x16, 1K)

8 votes for LAZER EYE YOSHO

wow, it's almost as if one person used ALL THEIR VOTES ON A SINGLE YOSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY ALL mEANS DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE BEST WAY TO ENSURE VICTORY FOR YOUR FAVOURITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Bright Eyes Yosho.png (271x274, 77K)

Yes who could have done that? :^)

THIS POST CRACKED mE UP!!!!!!!!!!!! peo, you SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There have also been votes for Trash Bin and Tangy, 1 each. BUT THERE'S STILL A GOOD LONG WAY AHEAD OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! almost 4 hours down, BUT OVER 8 TO GO!!!!!

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

WALUYOSHO LEAPS FAR AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S ON 7 VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to be honest, Waluyosho is a PERFECT YOSHO IN EXECUTION. That's not to say there isn't better. WALUYOSHO IS JUST THE PERFECTION OF ITS CONCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Outlook good

I think it's time to use TWO mORE VOTES OF mINE TO PUT WALUYOSHO INTO THE LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALUYOSHOTImE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow, some way, THE SYSTEm RETRACTED SOmE OF WALUYOSHO'S VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea who or what did this, but WALUYOSHO IS NOW SEVERELY STRUGGLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW IS YOUR TImE TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE ARE mANY GREAT YOSHOS WHO WANT YOUR VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: Trash Bin Yoshos.jpg (300x450, 28K)

waluyosh creator here
i cast 4 votes for waluyosho and decided to wait before casting my other 4 votes
later, i decided to cast 2 votes for tangy birthmark yosho and when i did so it removed my 4 votes for waluyosho
then i went and tried voting for waluyosho again and it added back the first 4 votes for him but removed the 2 votes for tangy birthmark yosho
as of now I've cast 6 votes for waluyosho and 2 for tangy birthmark yosho, though only the former actually show up as having been cast

AND NPC IS GETTING SOmE LOVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE NPC, YOU TRULY DO DELIVER A GREAT mESSAGE ONTO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

namefig man bad, user man good, Doremi bad.

WHAT GREAT THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS THAT DRIVE HOmE YOUR DEEP AND DEPTHFUL CHARACTER, mR NPC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I had to ask Yosho Blanco for help with that joke :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) He's been lurking on [s4s] for A FAIR WHILE)

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: yosho blanco.png (300x200, 5K)

I SHALL NOW INVESTIGATE THIS WITH AN EXPERImENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to place votes in the following order:
process, Waluyosho, feeth, process, Waluyosho, feeth, Waluyosho, process.

I shall report on my findings. As I have placed 4 votes on Waluyosho, I await what happens with GREAT ANTICIPATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Bad Luck

This appears to be problematic... ... ... ... ... ... ...

YOU CAN ONLY CAST mULTIPLE VOTES ONTO ONE YOSHO AT A TImE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, Waluyosho went from 12 to 8 to 13, so your old votes still exist a bit... ... ... ... ...

my solution??????????????????????????????????????

VOTING SHALL RESTART AS THIS VOTE IS SEEmINGLY UNFAIR AND NOT WHAT WAS INTENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I have an extra day on my hands due to plans at the lab changing for Corbo Yosho to be given the reigns for A BIG THESIS!!!!!!!!)

as such, voting will start AT 8Pm ART AND END AT 4Pm ART TOmORROW, to help give people mORE TImE TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be EIGHT VOTING LINKS, and each one will give you ONE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's surprisingly easy, given that you can save the old settings onto A NEW LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be ready WITHIN THE HOUR, AND VOTING WILL RESTART IN 58 mINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Don't worry, accidents happen and I've dealt with similar problems before :))))))))))))))))))

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: Voting Error.png (666x500, 12K)

50 mINUTES I mEANT FIFTY OOPS

I WAS AN IDIOT AND EVERYTHING IS NOW FULLY FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL VOTES HAVE REGISTERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been having communication errors, so this post will be a little late.

I'm not deleting BECAUSE THAT IS A REALLY FUNNY ImAGE OF CORRUPTION IN THE SYSTEm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: The GREAT UNDOING.png (546x632, 34K)

k!
voting!!!!!

Attached: Yosho Sakai.gif (120x160, 7K)

THIS POST IS FALSE. VOTING IS NOW AND NOT AT ANY OTHER TImE.

actually, it will always appear on 4plebs... ... ... ... ...

to compensate, I WILL EXTEND VOTING BY 4 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Ahh, all is well now... ... ... ...

ALL VOTES ARE IN THEIR CORRECT POSITIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! feeth has 3, Waluyosho HAS 13, AND DELTA IS VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I HAVE GAINED NEW KNOWLEDGE OF mY FAVOURITE POLLING WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

sweet!
Learning is prime friend!!

Attached: Opal-Yosho.png (666x500, 12K)

Queue this one up for next time, T.

SapeRandra Yosho. Next YDC Turbo edition will be my debut.

Think of me as entry #0, the entry before entries, the great SapeRandra Yosho before yosho submissions.

Attached: 2254C804-B929-4663-9A2F-D38EC2CC8FC3.png (666x500, 9K)

And I stole your dimensions.

666x500 makes me devilish. SapeRandra channels this devilish energy.

two same fortune
>SapeRandra
I see wut you did they're

I look away for one tiny simple easy second, and YOU debut with A SEXUALLY SUGGESTIVE YOSHO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY FUNNY, Awa-Shima. veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery funny :))))))))))))))))))))

You got THE STANCE, THE ANTLER, THE TAIL FLICKS THE SAmE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHImBO, YOU REALLY WENT THE EXTRA mILE ON THE DETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE'S A PUDDLE ON THE GROUND???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't see why I shouldn't queue. THE SPECTATOR SERIES IS ALSO AUTOmATICALLY SUBmITTED TO THE YDC SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can I say? I'm being relevant to the current [s4s] landscape.

Attached: 83339EB9-F1D5-482D-B247-C0D8D21B1AA2.png (600x505, 227K)

f*ck you

THERE ARE STILL OVER 8 HOURS TO GO (thanks to my extension) AND WALUYOSHO HAS DECIDEDLY BROKEN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did I miss these???????!?!?
Waluyosho dubtrips checked

Attached: SiIvaGunner Yosho.png (666x500, 14K)

Why THANK YOU DELTA, because your dubs ARE CHECKING mINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I SHALL CHECK YOURS IN RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: blue Yosho ghost.png (160x160, 12K)

dubs!!
excellent! nice dubs again, checked twice ; )

Attached: Kokubu Yosho Groove.gif (670x543, 10K)

d- d- DID YOUJUSTGETTRIPSANDTImEDUBSINTHESAmEPOSTTHATFEATURESKOKUBUYOSHOCHECKINGDUBSWHICHARETHEmSELVESCHECKINGDUBSWHICHARECHECKINGDUBSAFTERTRIPS???????????????????????????????????????????

THIS IS A DUBS VACUUm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, DELTA... ... ... ... ... for this marvelous opportunity!!!!!!

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: Yosho char.png (271x274, 33K)

>5454
Whoah dude, did you just get rare dubs?

Thanks for THE CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The check-train has ended, BUT VOTING HASN'T NOT AT ALL WE'RE STILL GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

npc yosho is CATCHING UP WITH WALUYOSHO TO CONTEST HIS OPINIONS BY FORmING HIS OWN INFORmED OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's give a listen to what npc yosho has to say:

"global warming exists. global warming bad."

WELL, mr npc yosho, YOU AREN'T WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after all, OPINIONS CAN NEVER BE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun Fact!: This is my first EVER post without a fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE FAILED mISERABLY TO POST QUALITY FORTUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Yosho of Great Compassion.png (171x129, 3K)

Rare dubs and a palindrome???!
checked and YEs!!!! kek!
Yw!!!
and thank you as well Soul friend! ; )

Attached: le_ruse_yosho_bird.png (207x244, 24K)

the delta Soul CHECK-TRAIN IS STILL IN FULL GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS COUNTS AND I'LL ALLOW IT!!!!! NICE DUBS, DELTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: yosh.png (400x400, 5K)

Time TICKS and time TOCKS AND THE YOSHOS NEED YOUR VOTES BEFORE WE TOCK INTO TOmORROW 5Am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait was it 5am????????????? I FORGOT BUT IT mIGHT HAVE BEEN 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless, WALUYOSHO HAS mAINTAINED A LEAD DESPITE PRESSURE FROm BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waluyosho won't attend the grand ball because I kill him >:)

Yosho pussy competition

thanks bro!
Soul, you're so awesome!

Attached: yoshostamp.png (1155x1155, 748K)

The votes keep coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waluyosho HAS STILL GOT 21 VOTES, but all the competition IS ON THE UP AND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to say who might win now... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Attached: Yosho_Sakai_LOLE!.gif (432x160, 19K)

NICE DUBS DELTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but, the results are in. NO VOTES HAVE CHANGED.

The winner, with 21 VOTES, IS WALUYOSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Waluyosho (Laugh).gif (666x500, 8K)

THE HALL OF FAmE IS EXPANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want any of your yoshos to pay a visit, EDIT THIS ImAGE TO ADD THEm IN AS VISITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Hall Of Fame [1].png (887x488, 18K)

should put a toilet in there so they have something to drink

Sink Urinal?

Attached: 98738EC5-ED76-4384-A4B8-FD0F36658F39.jpg (626x836, 35K)

Attached: modern art yosho.png (271x274, 19K)

HI PEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOmE VETERANS decided to see the new faces of the Yosho Design Competition, and they WEREN'T DISAPPOINTED WITH THE FIRST HALL OF FAmE YOSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waluyosho has yet to visit his own monument.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: Hall Of Fame [0.3].png (887x488, 19K)

Attached: hallof.png (887x488, 68K)

Nice dubs!!!
sweet!

Attached: slick slighty talleryosho.gif (320x496, 20K)

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OH NO HIS POWERS ARE TOO STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wizard yosho's nose IS HILARITY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright man, i'll just filter you now if you're gonna keep doing this retard shit

i wont be taking part in the vote because i know it's rigged but if you could post some all time great yoshos here so i might save them that would be nice

@The Soul of [s4s] make oc thats not just an edit of a meme that already exists thanks

Attached: gogogolett.png (120x120, 7K)

you really should delete this post my friend it's a real embarrassment on your posting career. considering your failed attempt at turning that abomination of a pokemon into a meme you are already in bad standing in the meme community.

Attached: golettsmal.png (400x400, 52K)

that's the same guy that puts people down while only contributing unedited pictures low effort drawings
so don't take them too seriously, but I agree, i no longer talk to them for a reason, well... if i can help it i don't v_v

I'll give it a try... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

*ahem*

REBELLIOUS INSTINCT

Attached: Rebelious Instinct.png (584x332, 99K)