Hey Yea Forums, any idea what this shit is on my balls? Can’t even remember the last time I’ve had sex

Hey Yea Forums, any idea what this shit is on my balls? Can’t even remember the last time I’ve had sex

Attached: 11825A1B-73B6-4701-B0D5-A308BDEC5577.jpg (3100x2150, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
a.uguu.se/DVbSU8gQQUY3.txt
a.uguu.se/2auWgZaA0XlA.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=noZtiLf8RB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats gross

Pop that shit

Is it on the ball or the skin?
Worst case: Tumor
Best case: Pimples (take a shower)

get popping faggot

Forgot to say,those are pimples you filthy pig

Yeah probably just ingrown hairs or pimples bro, just pinch it and see what comes out.

I was looking up genital warts earlier cause I was looking if it was worth the chance with this slut,
It looks exactly like the pic from Google but hey idk I dont look at balls every day

Testicle worms. Say goodbye to your nuts.

Pimples? I’ve had them for a year and I’ve popped but they keep coming back my dudes

LMFAO

Testicle worms.

testicle worms

I've never seen pimples on testicles before. Fucking gross.

Lulz

Well, you were all right. It’s testicle worms.

Cut them out and post pics

Caked-in dirt. You’re disgusting.

Cutout the worm and eat it

Time for BME Pain Olympics the sequel.

OK BUT GUYS IF IT WAS DIRT OR SOMETHING how come it’s been on me for so long?! I scrub the shit out of my balls

Nice herps outbreak, wait til it reaches your asshole

blackheads squeeze and post pics

That's testicle worms, good hygiene and some antibiotics should get rid of it though

I thought that too but the herpes symptoms show up 20 days max but I’m not sexually active!!!

if it keeps returning, its probably a sebacious cyst and will always return and eventually get bigger unless you remove the cyst sac

You were 3 close from reaching divinity.

Okay well, I guess I’m not too worried (unless it’s the worms) but the only thing left to do is to head to a doctor. Thanks for the laughs and informative posts though

Fellow orbeez sack guy posting in

I've tried to figure out what they are cause I'm too big of a pussy to go into the doc. I think they're the cyst of sorts. They start as like ingrown hairs for me then turn into some hard cysty shit. I'm assuming you're probs fine and it's a dermatology issue. I think getting them cut out is expensive tho

Because the skin is tougher they wont raise to the surface so they stick around. Hot shower and a pin to pop them

You might have to get your testicles surgically removed.

Treponema Pallidum, u're fucked

Ohhh shit like they turn hard like scabs you mean? Because when I pop mine they do do that eventually idk man, we’re on a sinking boat

People said I was a gross mongoloid too but fr I feel like for whatever reason my sacc is so sensitive to that shit. I shower regularly and am not a big dirty piggy so idk man. Obv we could be dying but like hey I think it's more likely we have some sort of shit with our skin that makes this shit happen

Yeah they scab over then I try to pop them and this white pussy shit comes out

But like if I don't get all of it it just gets hard and see I think that's the real zinger

Look up "epidermoid cyst". Is it that? They're filled with a white, cheesy, substance (it's actually keratin). I've had them since my late teens. They're not dangerous.

Keratin is what that shit is??

Does that cheese have a very particular smell to you as weird of a question as that is

24/7 active Yea Forums server, why the FUCK haven't you joined yet?
Link:
discord
.gg/sbnxyxm

-sxf

Attached: 1557688202633.jpg (3061x3614, 842K)

Yeah, and its texture is weird. Sometimes its cheesy-like, and sometimes they feel really hard under the skin. The only one I "popped" which I shouldn't have done was years ago, I was in my mid-late teens and the substance came out cheesy, but then seemed to dry out after a short time after.

Yeah that's exactly the same hear. I can't pin down what the fuck makes them hard but either way some are soft some hard but all possess the cheese

Really wanna get mine removed. Sick of having to hide my sack like some bitch ass

idfk what that is but go get that shit checked before one of the very tard-ish btards says its cancer and you've got 3 days to live

Well, this is it Yea Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Yea Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. eU

Live stream link + further explanation:
a.uguu.se/DVbSU8gQQUY3.txt

Attached: 1562921920.004.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Its more likely a sebacious cyst than an epidermoid

Hatchet vrs genitals will always be a classic but if this guy wants to top it he better think up something new and exciting. Like maybe blowtorch vrs genitals?

Looks to be some sort of Cyst. I think you should go to a walk in clinic for it.

I have genital warts, that looks nothing like them.

swollen fordyce spots?

Yeah it could be either an epidermoid pr sebaceous cyst. My doctor explained it as not really an issue which (I believe I have both because I have had lots but not very big, and many have gone away). Epidermoid is keratin and skin area, while sebaceous is sebum and goes deeper into the skin tissue but not by much.
The point is, neither are dangerous or cancerous and can be removed by a doctor if you want to go through the trouble.

*w*

Looks like a sloth.

blackheads

Attached: 1327965010.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

you're a disgusting faggot... but hey.. you're still disgusting faggot

Watch the latest episode of Dr. Pimple Popper, a lady gets a bunch of those cut off her neck. You can't just pop them, they have little sacs that have to come out too, or they come right back. GLHF

ingrown hair+puss

more like niggerheads lmao

Google molloscum contagiosum. Or testicular papulles.
Could possibly be a cyst or a worst case testicular cancer .
The longer you wait the worse it will get.a guy I know had to have his ball removed recently from testicular cancer . Go to a doctor if you value your life . Do not Lance this. Have a doctor look at this. Good luck.

Could also be a hair follicle that's gone fucky

Aren't you fucking hilarious?
Get off Yea Forums, nigger.

that does not look good

ball demons, say goodbye to your dick

Holy shit, well I guess I have ball demons now, goodbye nuts

Settle down you smelly degenerate, take a fucking shower more than once a week your not 75 seriously everyone around you notices, that happens on your balls because you're too fucking gross to wash your fucking balls, seriously shower at the very least once every 2 days being the maximum between each shower is 48 hours. You can be your little fucking troll in your bedroom but fucking hell clean your balls.

looks like a cyst, some cysts can become cancerous if not removed if I remember correct, so find the money to see a doctor perhaps

Cancer. You're gonna die of ball cancer, you disgusting fuck.

Sebaceous cysts. I have three of them. You can get them lanced. Do not try to pop then it only makes them bigger for whatever reason. I learned that the hard way and some other user said the same in a similar thread made a while back.

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. tZ

Attached: 1562936816.1580002.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Sebaceous cyst, you have to get them laser removed by a dermatologist if you want them gone for good.

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. CG

Attached: 1562937287.5809999.jpg (360x640, 80K)

nice virus

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. qG

Attached: 1562937580.579.jpg (360x640, 80K)

you're gonna die if you don't cut your balls off :/

Cysts

Or live i a civilised country with real healthcare

You can do them yourself, they just grow back if you don't get the whole thing out. After you squeeze out all the goo use tweezers to pluck out the lining. And don't forget to sterilize the skin or the bacteria can spread to a nearby pore and make a new one, which can make people think the same one came back.

Tadpoles, you havent use your dick for long time that your tadpoles are turning into crocs

if it's pimples dont try squeeze them, they don't heal properly, I have a permanent lump on my sack from a pimple that turned into scar tissue.
just take a hot shower and clean the area often and well.

It's herpes. Get some acyclovir in this man. OP are you stressed, coffee, work, withdraws?

Shower to remove pimples. Imagine how incredibly relieved and happy teenagers will be once they get to know the secret of getting rid of pimples

maybe you should learn how herpes works first

Calacinosis - search for it on YouTube. Its just calcium build up in the skin.

What is the tax rate in your neck of civilization. Bet he could pay a dr to get them taken care of and have more money in his pocket

VD warts

go to a doctor you sick fuck

Fordyce spots are whitish-yellow bumps that can occur on the edge of your lips or inside your cheeks. Less often, they can appear on your penis or scrotum if you're male or your labia if you're female. The spots, also called Fordyce granules or Fordyce glands, are enlarged oil glands

Cut it with scissors

and film it

Ring worm bro. Your balls are either gonna be eaten away or removed at a hospital. Wither way you're losing your nuts

Get that shit removed

go to a clinic to get them checked out you dumb fuck, if its not a problem then they'll say and you can ignore it, if its bad shit then u gotta have surgery or some bullshit i dont know, medicine, whatever, some shit

OP, got to Mexico or Canada and get this shit for a few bucks. Take a few packs home for the next year because this virus is only treatable given symptoms of stress or cleanliness.

I'd have a doc look at it, if you keep popping them and they get infected you can lose your nuts.

Its herpes. Almost 50% of niggers have it. Thats what u got my friend. You just didnt know it for a long time. Most people never show symptoms.

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Qr

Attached: 1562948213.379.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Don't pop them. They're itchy as fuck, but the juice is how it spreads.

Take paracetamol while lightly touching the area to acknowledge the annoyance discreetly. Again, keep the area clean, relax, remove all stress factors from your life. Alcohol, caffeine, people, etc. After getting the prescription, it'll be gone in to days, but the contributing factors have to be neutralized and that's on you.

Bumping, this is correct.

Fordyce spots aren't raised like cysts. They are yellow spots, not cysts. These are sebaceous cysts.

Dont take medical advice form FUCKING Yea Forums please.

please seek medical help.

but if i had to give my take on it its wither pimples , tumour or varicocele

Not joking. It’s herpes. I have it. You can go years without showing symptoms. Sometimes a breakout is so small you’ll think it’s a pimple.

But I’m telling you that is herpes

You have herpes too

Especially if it’s itchy or painful to the touch (pop)

You've definitely got the herp. It looks precisely like a cold sore (herpes), do a google image search to confirm.

OP this is what it is. Go to the doctor. Ull be fine. Not an STD.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190712-102408_Chrome.jpg (1069x1402, 430K)

shut up pussy
everyone knows Yea Forums medical advice is best advice

Attached: 1504230308215.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Just get a doc to remove them like this dude did
youtube.com/watch?v=noZtiLf8RB8