Do women like it when you're mean to them...

Do women like it when you're mean to them? I always tell girls how beautiful they are and they just call me cute and demean me.

Attached: thinking.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
a.uguu.se/DVbSU8gQQUY3.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women are stupid cunts with shit for DNA.

Flattery will get you nowhere, that much I know.

Yeah if you're not attractive, they view you like a little deformed puppy and not a sex object.

It's about balance, you reel them in a little then throw them back out. Don't ever give them a chance to find their feet, constantly stay on the attack.

>they just call me cute and demean me
Are they actually demeaning you? Find better people to hang out with.
Calling someone beautiful can come off as insincere. Lots of men say it just because they're trying to get laid.
Try to actually get to know them and treat them as people.

>Are they actually demeaning you?

For women being rude is a hobby.

They call me cute and treat me like a kid. The women I like tend to be older than me. I like getting to know them but they seem to not see me as a man.

>they seem to not see me as a man.
that's probably because you aren't

you’re probably sixteen years of age trying to get laid with 20+ girls

I normally show no interest in women, they crave attention and I don’t give it to them.
This results in them seeing me as a guy-friend. Sooner or later I get close enough to receive nudes off of them.
But my friend fucks any gal he wants because he’s seen as more attractive than me, even though me and him look kind of identical, can be easily mistaken for cousins.

What do you mean?

All I will say is that I am a teen. In my state 17 is considered an adult in the eyes of the law.

You're probably a babyman. Do you have a stable job? Are you a provider? Do you have your own home; your own car? Are you independent? Are you strong, dependable, a pillar? If not you're just a child in big boy clothes and that's how women see you.

girls really don't care about some rando calling them beautiful, it feels pretty much meaningless and then your conversations with them pretty much just become awkward because they think all you think of them is how attractive they are. not that you should necessarily do the complete opposite of that and be mean to them, you should really just talk to them like you would to a friend you have no romantic interest in, and only tell them you find them attractive if they explicitly state interest in you.

if I get a job with girls notice me?

OP here. Am I ugly?

Attached: me.jpg (1080x720, 136K)

FFS cunt. Provide something other than your pussy.

lol I realize now due to your admissions that you're a kid. let me give you some advice I wish I received when I was your age; don't chase girls, they can smell desperation for a mile. Be aloof, uncaring until you sense that they're getting invested in you, then make a move, but don't wait too long to make a move. There is a very definite window.

I'm a guy babyman.

It's a nuanced thing to finally learn, but it's not that they want you to be mean exactly. They want you to be dominant and strong. If you're completely dominant over them you can still call them beautiful or whatever, but my guess would be as of now you aren't putting off "I'm the shit" energy.

I wish women weren't complete NIGGERS.

I want a wife and kids some day. You guys wouldn't understand love. I would spoil them and kiss my wife everyday.

i don't really believe this is you, but if it is, you have to understand that it's not really about objective attractiveness as it is the way you carry yourself and how you interact with people. if you treat women completely different than you do men, they will pick up on that, and this can be a good or bad thing depending on what sort of girl you are trying to pick up.

Nice guys finish last. Bad boys finish on their face.. Be a dick, women fuck dicks.

>I'm the only guy that understands love
Grow up

It is me. Why don't you believe me?

I just women would act like humans for once in their retarded lives.

The only guy here that understands love. Half of you don't even want a wife or kids. You could never understand. I'm full of love, and nobody wants it

>women don't act like humans
>why can't I get a woman??

Attached: hurr.jpg (126x126, 5K)

usually people who post pictures of a black guy and say "this is me" are trolling.
you are generalizing women as a whole, which will only serve to negatively impact your future experiences with them. how do you wish they would act? how would you feel if a girl who you weren't attracted to/only wanted to be friends with called you handsome right off the bat?

I'm not. Am I ugly.

Fuck off faggot
I can date this girl which is really attracted to me if I wanted to. Which I do, but I’m waiting until I see her more often. How does that make you feel?

>how do you wish they would act?
Submissive.

>how would you feel if a girl who you weren't attracted to/only wanted to be friends with called you handsome right off the bat?

I would be flattered.

Why are you calling me a faggot?

Haha.
Love doesn’t exist. The one thing ‘love’ is good for is fucking up your life.
If you see yourself only amounting to raising a family and spending you’re entire life with one broad. You’re wasting your potential for some fantasy.
Grow-up and earn the right to become a man.

OP here, welp goodbye Yea Forums, its sort of all starting to pile up on me, and I think I'm going to end it here.
Recently my brother has came out as a transgender, and has admitted that he has sexual feelings for me. My mother mixed alcohol and pills a couple days ago and shes still in the hospital. My father does nothing but smoke weed all day, and literally watches MLP, and sometimes is into other furry shit.
Everything is just disgusting and fucked up. I'm broke, dont have a girl friend, dont have a job, dont even have a car.

But, since you guys have always been here for me, and have kept me happy, I'll return the favor. I'll be live streaming the suicide in about 20 minutes. Ill be doing it via hanging/asphyxiation. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them within the 20 minutes I have left

Stream link (in-chat just ask for it):
discord
.gg/sbnxyxm

Thank you for always being my favorite board btw.

~xna

Attached: IMG_328282859_3727272019.jpg (337x450, 14K)

You could never understand, friend. My dream is to be a loving husband and father

Submissive, eh? Didn't you just say you wished they would act "human"? I am guessing this means you believe that female humans should always act submissive? If so, then you are probably going to have a hard time finding the girl you are looking for. I don't know where you live, but in this day and age, women your age aren't generally inclined to act submissive unless they are Christian.

pretty much this. People do not like boring. People who flatter them unprovoked are boring. Being a simp is boring.

No-one is falling for this anymore faggot

>only one that understands love
>wishes to raise a family one day
>women == men
>men == women
>boys =! women
>women != boys
Get some real experience and stop complaining like gay guy in a straight bar.

You might have better luck in the religious community. Religious women adhere to strict values and submission to their husband is definitely an important one. What kind of girls are you interested in/have been going after?

Well, this is it Yea Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Yea Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. MA

Live stream link + further explanation:

Attached: 1562921616.747.jpg (360x640, 80K)

You wouldn't understand. Most of you are zombies. I am stuck in humanity.

I don't really have a preference to be honest. I don't need a submissive one. I would like to have a girlfriend that could be like my best friend too.

Your dream is fucked

>women your age aren't generally inclined to act submissive unless they are Christian.

Okay so I'll find a Christian.

Quit being a selfish pussy. Life is hard learn to cowboy the fuck up. Life knocks you down, stand back up and tell life, "You hit like a BITCH" now dont be a pussy. Get tough!! Live life the best you can everyday. Amd if you cant then live 1 day at a time, trying to make someones life better that day..

I understand how it feels to have no purpose in life, but respecting women won’t get you a female friend.
Being a loving husband will only get you cucked by your ‘loving wife’. Don’t believe me? Wait until it happens, you wish you would have never even bothered in the first place.

Dont be mean just act dismissive and don't give them your full attention 247 you fuckin baby

lol underage faggot

Nah, y’all look like someone I’d fuck around with.

This person is correct, op
All facts.
You can get a girl to play along with those things for only so long. Eventually she will stray and find someone better suited to her needs.
And, a chick does indeed like a guy with a rough sense of humor/attitude. But like the other guy said, it's about balance.
You can't always be sweet, and you can't be a raging boner either the whole time.. she's going to have times when she needs you to be soft and times when you have to push her off a little.
Build on your self respect and way you convey yourself. Confidence is going to get you a lot farther in this world than anything else.

Hehe, are you a girl?

Brah, you’re a groid. Just look for a white girl in need of some BBC.

I am a grown man.

You know nothing. I would do anything to have a wife and kids.

Wow, that hurts. I am not a thug.

No you're not ugly op.
If I could give you any positive pointers, I would tell you work on losing the baby fat and get a sharp haircut

nah you ain't

>Boohoo.
Women don’t find sensitive guys attractive.

Yeah, I had to shave off all of my hair.

Meet me in fight cade, dude.

Women like psychopaths void of normal human personalities.

this, women are in fact mental second class citizens we're all forced to feel bad for.

be a little more pathetic please

Attached: badass.png (769x595, 153K)

Well, this is it Yea Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Yea Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Tz

Live stream link + further explanation:

Attached: 1562923182.245.jpg (360x640, 80K)

I could beat Conor Mcgregor in a fight.