Is going to Columbia to fuck trannies a good idea? Will I get killed or get aids?

Is going to Columbia to fuck trannies a good idea? Will I get killed or get aids?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both?

I won't have aids if I die

Unless you die of AIDS?

it's legal to fuck trannies in America too OP

Colombia*

yes

But I could die other ways there first

Yes but the issue is that finding trannies in the USA is pretty hard. Plus most trannies I've seen either look like shit or are black.

Same shit

Do you have experience?

colombian ones look worse. go to thailand kid. safer and better looks

If that's true than why are all the hottest trannies on CB from there and not Thailand?

clickbait

But they are though. Go and see for yourself.

why would i look up trannie shit? I'm gay, I don't like girls.

Either is possible anywhere you go.

They have dicks, and are better than guys. You should upgrade my friend.

Not really. I don't worry about fucking a trap in NYC and getting aids, for example.

I'm a bottom, Trannies are bottoms. doesn't work

plus they're girls

They top too, if you find the right ones. Not my cup of tea personally, as I don't want to get fucked in the ass, but each their own.

Indeed

Columbia has a really great underage prostitution sotuation in its cities, namely Medellian and Bogata. You can hire guides of the street easy and unlike asia their is no government reward system. Going there for aduly gay anything seems sketch though, especially because while there is gay situations there its a machismo culture and you will get robbed or AIDS as likely as you find your perfect teanny. On the other hand a 12 year old boy who you can get to dress up might be in the cards for the right ammount.

look man, if you want a tranny wife, just buy one from ukraine ez pz. and Trannies aren't my mf cup of tea either

I'm not attracted to kids though, so that's out. Is it really that hard to find trannies? Even in a night club?

hey pedo, go back to DeepPaste

I want to fuck one, not marry one. I do still like women and want to marry a woman someday. I just want to get this tranny urge out of the way.

OOOHHH. thats easy, theres a lot of gay femboys who have trap fetishes in B.C and southwest ONT. just go to Canada
St. Lawerence college is the best source

A "femboy" is not the same though. Most femboys aren't good at being girly anyway.

not in canada. They're better at being girly then american trannys. plus you wanted a unfinished tranny right? girl with a dick? Then find a boy with a trap fetish. Because all trannies are finished in canada due to cheap optional care and free necessary care

I know a lot of them get the dick removed there. However I doubt they're as good as you say. In case you are not baiting though, where exactly do you meet them? I'm on the east coast but if it's worth it I'll make the trip there instead.

east coast? if you're north enough, go near the St. Lawerence College or in a Provincial Capital (i.e. Toronto, Montreal, Halifax) Good spots for trap boys.

BEST FUCKING Yea Forums DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN JOIN NOW!! (JANNIES HATE US)

discord
.gg/dERcSSB

y

Attached: CLl11m0GpXIBBpDA7XNwa_fpxIgMRloIXi0Grm0FVQs.jpg (640x587, 99K)

kys

I'll look into it. Any thoughts on why a femboy is better than an actual tranny?

bump

If yo dont want to die, plant some explosive discreetly. Dont be a hero