My little sister is 13. Her friend is staying over. Her parents are trashy. She is really poor...

My little sister is 13. Her friend is staying over. Her parents are trashy. She is really poor. She is one of those girls that just looks way too pretty. She is one of those girls we all know will end up with a bad guy and probably ruin her chances for a future with drugs and teenage pregnancy.. The moment I came home from work she changed into shorts a lot like the ones pictured. I'm not going to chase, but I wouldn't stop her if she decided to make a move. I make a decent amount of money. I'll probably make a move on her when she gets close to 18. I bet she would love to travel. Small towns have upsides.

Attached: il_794xN.1314888466_csm5.jpg (794x758, 54K)

What the fuck man.

gl OP

Attached: 1561179821775.gif (400x296, 443K)

Attached: Uncharted-Territory.jpg (2048x1536, 314K)

You can guide her trough life and marry her like Woody Allen did to his stepdaughter.

Attached: 1562742108594.jpg (720x888, 25K)

I fucked a 14-year-old once. It was nothing special. And only many years later did I come to learn so did most of my friends. What an absolute whore.

The dream.

Soon-Yi is the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow and Andre Previn. She was never adopted by Woody Allen before he married her.

how old were you?

19 or 20.

she wasn't especially tight or anything?

Why not just take care of her now? Be nice to her. In a brotherly way

post pics

just give her one compliment, and you will have her begging at your feet.... just saying.

What’s she look like

If most of his friends fucked her, what do you think?

he didn't say what order it happened

Desperate

I am. I hung out with them and talked about memes and gaming. I'll probably wake up early tomorrow and make breakfast for everyone. I'll try to say something about her outfit or her hair tomorrow.

pic?

how old is she? how old are you?

>her hair
gonna ask if she shaves?

this is why none of you idiots can get a date, let alone even begin to groom a minor

She is 13, I'm 26. No pics. I'm not going to be a creep. I'm mainly fantasizing. Or just planting a seed for the future.

you shouldn't fuck a 13yo. even if she makes the move

No need to be a creep, just share her ig pictures - blur the face if you want.

She seems like the kind of girl that would.

Bro, I don't think I could stop myself if she made a move.
Her if is private, and I don't use it often. I might add her though.

good idea, girls (all ages) loves compliments

make them pancakes ;)

do add her

is your sister living with you, or do you also have parents there?

Pancakes is a good idea. I was a breakfast cook for a year.

Dad died, so I moved back in. I own the house now.

>pancakes
just like their titties!

Want me to text Chris Hansen?

not for a 13yo... you know nothing Jon Snow....