Everywhere I go, I see black people. And that makes me angry. Because my city wasn't always this way. What should I do?

Everywhere I go, I see black people. And that makes me angry. Because my city wasn't always this way. What should I do?

Attached: 1390098009069.jpg (322x281, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get some therapy, and figure out why you're so afraid. it's not normal, user.

Are you black?

Move to Utah

round up them niggers n lynch em!

take some bacteria responsible for necrotizing faciitis. breed for resistance and to target skin cells with high melanin content.

Go back from where you came snowflake.

>88
checked
I was just noticing this today. I live in a rather affluent part of the area and went to the grocer for a minute, literally five of the first seven people I saw when I got out of my car were black. They’re fucking everywhere.
Not that I care, per se, but I’ve seen Africa and Detroit. Put two and two together, it’s just not good for real estate value.

>What should I do?
Realize that you see blacks everywhere, all the time because they don't work and live 10 to a house in the ghetto, so they are always roaming the streets to get away from that toxic environment. Whites work or are at home with their families.

Lies. Whites are nothing but rapists thieves and liars. This why we call you white devil's. Get off my land thieves.

Same here op we use to be able to leave our doors open at night, bikes hell even a pack of smokes on the porch. It wasn’t until the 1990’s real estate agents started getting sued for helping the good people not letting blacks move in the neighborhood. Now, one side of my neighborhood is predominantly black and Mexican and the other side has normal decent working class Real Americans. I hate how they steal and play loud music everywhere the only good thing about that side is their weed but everything else is worthless

.....niggers Ha Ha Ha!

Attached: 1450267589321.jpg (600x600, 56K)

(Same person) What you can do is look up online what cities have the majority white in your price range and gtfo before you adopt their animal like ways. Best of luck bro.

Cope

BEST FUCKING Yea Forums DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN JOIN NOW!! (JANNIES HATE US)

discord
.gg/dERcSSB

Attached: DBeeU0gUwAQp_lQ.jpg (848x1200, 179K)

AHAHAHA! REEEEpublicunts! Waaaaaaa

What a fucking burning bin of retarded the United Spastics of Americuntland is. It's a joy for the EU to log on and fall over laughing at how shit that place is.

Keep believing that Dream you idiots, get that wall up! Keep yourselves concentration camped up tight, like a nuclear lunatic asylum.

Smash tiny Trumpytard fists of anger on the twatter desk!

>your land
this isn't your land, nigger

...Americunts

They don't even know they're not white. European whites see them as the sub standard corn chugging biological dead end. They've infected themselves with such terrible chemicals and produce for decades that to breed with them is to introduce genetic inferiority into your family.

Most people in Europe I know, we whites, avoid the Slightly yellow tinged disgusting pore filled pockmarked faces of the Amerifatfats. Don't associate with us.

The EU has been taken over by Muslims for awhile now. . I would rather be here.

make a new town

Yes it is scanie Euro chav trash

Good goys. Nice and divided.

Attached: Shekelaka.jpg (706x673, 69K)

We wish it was that simple