Girlfriend likes to do anal but I never have could use advice

Girlfriend likes to do anal but I never have could use advice

Attached: 65086_01_01.jpg (960x544, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lube before
Lube during
Go slow

That muff is absurd.
On-topic, it’s overrated. Never do it to someone you love.

make sure you stick a finger in there to test the waters before hand.

Touching the head of a poop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cleaning shit off your dick

You should stretch your butthole first. How big of a strapon are we talking, or is she the fister kind?

Have her use an enema before hand to clean out the canal.

Lotta of lube
Slow
More lube
It helps to just let your dick sit in her ass without moving for both of you to get used to it
Lube
Wash your dick after

who the fuck trims their bush like that?

>That muff is absurd.
woah, that's nuts...who the fuck shaves that?
>it’s overrated
agreed. and then there's the shit on your dick, which is really easy to get on your sheets and everything else.
But, it's a good litmus check. Any girl that wants it up the ass is not exactly wife material.
Same with being rimmed. I love it. But I won't date a woman seriously that does it. Think about it...all the angush over how many dicks...that's nothing to how many asses she may have eated.
Imagine meet her ex and you know she's eated his ass.

Nastier the better bro. Go balls deep.

What if this gal seems legit. Nice Chinese gal good career etc

>Nice Chinese gal
takes dick in the ass, ok.
Go with the flow, dude. Just don't be that invested that you go psycho when she cheats/dumps you.
Chinese chinese, or american Chinese?
(1) never trust, (2) like everyother american grill

go slow, the tip is the biggest fear. spit works fine. i only fuck virgins in the ass, cumming in a virgin ass is incredible

BEST FUCKING Yea Forums DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN JOIN NOW!! (JANNIES HATE US)

discord
.gg/dERcSSB

ytr

Attached: 8pZopXnZnasnLemaEsWi9fbLnkwA1ypb02LjuQFYiek.jpg (640x905, 95K)

>spit works fine

tiny penis detected

lots of lube. Use a plug first to stretch. Go in slowly and let her relax as you slowly stretch her. Don't start fucking until shes real relaxed and ready. I recommend she uses a wand on herself while you do it, she might get a mind shattering orgasm (my girl does)

use your fingers gently first to warm her up.

to do anal you put your penis in her butthole

I stopped,doing anal after I pulled out my dick and there was a bit of shit on it. I know some really clean it out and up to that point it hadnt been an issue, but that just killed it.

Grand conossieur here, post pic of her butthole for a correct assessment of the situation

unsee
cafeefe3
WWYD

>get dick diamond hard
>make sure her asshole is dry as possible
>try to shove dick in all at once with force
>keep trying until it goes in or she pases out
>if in. thrust until finished
>if she passes out. treat yourself to some McDonalds :)

Attached: 1556687953610.jpg (1233x1226, 788K)

put your dick in her butt

Put it in her butt.

Make sure she flushed out her ass pussy before you try and fuck it. Nobody wants shit on their dick. Unless of course you actually do...

But it’s ok if I lick her asshole though, right?

Yes, get 2 enemas and have her not eat for a few hours. She also should use a test dildo. Probably bath with a siphon in her ass to really clean it out.

Also, don’t let that bitch swallow her gum anymore or eat gummy bears. She’s on the ass-fucking diet now.

Witness my double dubs you useless faggots.