I hacked a high schoolers Snapchat. It was pretty basic shit in the memories, and there was no My Eyes Only. There was...

I hacked a high schoolers Snapchat. It was pretty basic shit in the memories, and there was no My Eyes Only. There was, however, a lot of viewers, so I decided to have some fun.

Posted a photo of Malu Trevejo on the story, and this guy dead ass thinks I'm her. The first video he sent was him fucking a girl. The second video was him jerking it. If you guys want to see them, I'll post them.

I do however have a video on the way of sharpie in pooper. Not sure what's wrong with this guy, but he's down for it.

Also dubs decides what I ask him to do.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-232347_Snapchat.jpg (1440x2960, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How’d you hack it?

Also spooky checked

I’m curious as well

Post the video of the fucking real quick

These fat dubs say that you should send this, word for word.
"Listen here, you fat cunt. You have a small dick and I have no interest in you. I don't know why the fuck you keep messaging me, and I hope you do come to school tomorrow."

Also, I didn't get dubs because I'm a fucking trash bin.

Dubs and op sends him the url of this thread

Attached: 0722875848.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

Send thread if dubs

Those fucking trips tho

OP never delivered.

Disappointing.

How does one hack a person's snapchat account?

Send a vid of you shitting

Yes5

BEST FUCKING Yea Forums DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN JOIN NOW!! (JANNIES HATE US)

discord
.gg/dERcSSB

jki

Attached: CuZbae-UEAA419K.jpg (968x840, 138K)

Roll

Can you even hack into my eyes only?

not without social engineering and phishing

Different user but how would you go about using those methods?

If you don't know how to phish, you're certainly not going to figure it out from a post on here, it's to complicated. Social engineering is equally as difficult for an user with no previous experience, however the just of it might be contacting her and trying to bleed security questions out of her that might be the answers for her security questions on Hotmail such as name of pet, first school, or trying to understand words close to her that you would be able to use when attempting passwords. Either way for the average user, theres going to be hours to days worth of learning, and even then it's likely you still won't get to login due to her having 2FA authentication on her Snapchat and email.