So Yea Forums, I just got out of prison in Texas, and well, I have nothing. At all. I literally lost everything...

So Yea Forums, I just got out of prison in Texas, and well, I have nothing. At all. I literally lost everything. What do? Suggestions?

Attached: 66588156_2078238179146465_331831252053131264_o.jpg (910x1022, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
reddit.com/r/personalfinance/wiki/index
m.youtube.com/watch?v=59fv2zbS6pY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself?

Beg for money like the homeless faggot you are

>I have nothing
Unfortunately you seem to still have something as your ass is posting on here.

So go fuck off and die somewhere.

No, this laptop isn't even mine. I'm borrowing it. So fuck you, eat my dick

So you are a leech to your friends as well.

Again go fuck off and die somewhere else.

Even better take a clue from your own advice and start sucking cock for cash, like the little bitch that you are.

Begging is for fags, fag

I will not fuck off, nor will I die, I just want to do better with my life.

Well better yourself by learning how to suck dick like a pro. Hell, should you go back to prison you will have a useful skill to make friends.

Beyond that if you want to better your life go seek religion, this is Yea Forums, therefore go fuck off and die so we have one less leech in the world. your friends will appreciate it.

Best way to kill myself?

Since you are a useless faggot with nothing (other than leeching his friend's laptop) Step out in front of a speeding truck. This doesn't require you to have anything other than timing, bonus, everyone gets a show.

Thank you.

And you are?

not a fag, thats who

What were you in for?

To make a long story short, I stole a gun. Then was sentenced to a county run rehab because I got arrested with wee, and the chief of police (my exs uncle) wrote a letter of recommendation. After 3 days there I walked out and went to go smoke some weed. Then I went to prison for 2 years because of it.

BEST FUCKING Yea Forums DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN JOIN NOW!! (JANNIES HATE US)

discord
.gg/dERcSSB

t

Attached: CsAMqePVUAA36o4.jpg (1200x857, 153K)

>To make a long story short,
Too Late.
>I stole a gun.
Why?
>Then was sentenced to a county run rehab because I got arrested with wee, and the chief of police (my exs uncle) wrote a letter of recommendation. After 3 days there I walked out
See here is where a smart man learns from his fucking mistakes, but...
>and went to go smoke some weed. Then I went to prison for 2 years because of it.
So you got to years of having your fudge packed in like a faggot because "Durp, I gots to smoke the weed"

Yes, please kill yourself, and please do so before you accidentally have offspring that will carry these defective traits on to the newer generations.

What're you, fucking retarded? You're lucky you didn't get more. "I kept fucking around and didn't learn my lesson multiple times!"

I dunno, start applying to jobs and reach out to family if you haven't already burnt THOSE bridges.

No one gets raped in prison anymore, dumb bastard. That was in the late 90's. All I had to do was fight for 2 years. Won a couple, lost most.

Seems to me if you fuck off and die you would be achieving that goal

Damn, really fucked yourself over there.

Okay. So first thing you need is a bank account and a permanent address.

Assuming you have your personal documents, go open a free checking account. You may need to use a friends address if they'll let you.

Next, look for places where you can do manual work. Construction, dish washer, lawn care. It's hard work and pay sucks. But places like that will hire you.

Also. Some places just dont check or give a fuck. Low end fast food, like subway just need someone with a pulse. Managers dont get paid enough to care.

It was a state jail felony, max is 2 years

You can get a bank account for free? I didn't know that.

Shut up idiot, and kill yourself instead. Rid us of your retarded taunts.

like I said, lucky, I'm sure there's some legalese horseshit that could have been pulled in plenty of other states to lock you away for much longer

You have any prison connections that could get you explosives? Pick whatever you hate most a suicide bomb it. Failing that, truck of peace.

Sounds like the perfect time to be a faggot on an image board!

Attached: 1327702492938.jpg (400x400, 96K)

>Won a couple, lost most.
So you got raped like a little bitch. It's ok Op, the more you deny, the more those memories hurt you. And the more reason you have to end it all.

that's true, I really could have been screwed for the next 10 years even. Thank god that was my first felony, felon in possession of a firearm is a bad case to get

Nobody rapes anyone in prison anymore dumb fuck

In the immediate, get a job. Find some living arraingment that doesn't cost over 1/4 your monthly salary.
2. Some jobs will definently background check you. But some won't. I'd forget to mention you were in prison. Actually an invented work history is possible, you can say you worked for Toys R.Us for years but it closed down so they can't check.

Go to a community bank. The major ones like Chase or BoA dont do free accounts.

there's no going back. it sucks, but you're going to have to carry that for the rest of your life. your biggest priority is to stay out of prison now. don't let it happen again. you lucked out with a short sentence. you've got your entire life ahead of you. yeah, it's harder now, but you can't go back in time and change that. the hardest part is right now. these next six months are absolutely harder than the time you spent as a prisoner. if you can make it through this, and set up good habits and structure in your life, then you're in the clear. obviously enjoy it, but don't slip up. this is the most delicate time where you need to rebuild connections, and employment, and friends, and housing. don't stagnate. don't just tread water. you'll make it.

Local bank, check.

Invented work history? Genius

. So far getting out of prison has been the hardest thing I've ever done. I worked on some habits in there, some I have to start working on right now.

>No stagnation

Got it.

When did you touch down exactly?
What prison did you walk out of?
You still on paper, if so how long?

I got released July 3rd.
I got released from Travis County State Jail in Austin, Texas
No parole, probation, or supervision.

reddit.com/r/personalfinance/wiki/index

online banking is the way to do it. ally is a really solid option for online savings, and you can point it at a credit card through "chase freedom" or "discover it". you get your deposits to the savings account, and autopay the credit card bill through that.

Did you go to TDCJ or state jail? Maybe the same transfer units but very different animals.

Try not to start lying to employers. It can fuck you over later.

Try a place that just doesn't ask or care.

Open interviews. Lots of places have it a certain day.

Think of small time grocery stores, pushing carts, night stocker, janitor. It is a starting point.

State Jail, where everyone fights, all the time. Because we all get released the same day anyway. Travis county had both tdcj and state jail inmates.

My work history is pretty much all carpentry work. I've been helping remodel houses since I was 15.

Im on the Ally bank site right now, it says I can open a CD account, but I have no clue what CD means or how it works.

Except online banking is shit at depositing cash. And it's useless without a smartphone.

Even one of the better ones that doesnt charge atm fees like aspiration doesnt have an easy way to deposit cash or checks without a smart phone.

absolutely. you're not looking for a career, you're looking at something to pay your rent and keep the electricity on. bag groceries, wait tables, do landscaping, lay concrete. there are loads of jobs out there that will hold you over while you get your shit together. start tomorrow. as in make phone calls tomorrow. get a list made up and make it happen.

Dude, Austin is Cadillac for convicts, especially the silly low level ones like you. At least you ain't a sex offender.

Are you white? That makes it a bit harder.

that shit transfers really really well. if you can demonstrate competency, even without references, you've got a lot of options. show up on time every day and don't bitch about the work and you're set.

I'm white, small, and 21. It wasn't too Cadillac. I mean I fought, so no one directly fucked with me. But I damn sure stayed to myself.

yes that is the biggest downside. if you're working with cash you're boned without physical atms to deposit to. in that case, the best bet is a local place. maybe online banking later on down the line. i can't remember the last time i used an ATM, so i didn't consider it. but yes that's an important point.

I'm not saying you should stick to a brick and mortar place forever. When you dont have a phone, limited internet and are just trying to get your shit together it can help to get an account in a place you can walk to. Plus a debit card is better than straight cash.

Dude, again, you're Cadillac'ing... Go up to leander and Georgetown. They're throwing up houses faster than mushrooms popping up on a mushroom farm. If you can swing a hammer, you're fucking hired.

Maybe this short film can help you on your to get a job m.youtube.com/watch?v=59fv2zbS6pY

it's a type of savings thing. don't worry about it right now. a local bank is probably wiser for the time being. that personal finance subreddit is pretty useful if you don't know much about finances. since you went in at like 18 or 19, you'd be starting from scratch.

Imagine thinking prison is like the movies and rape is everywhere. But hey keep your faggot fantasies if that's what gets you off.

Should I try to get a job online there before I just show up with nothing or no where to go down there?

Ill check it out

Alright, noted!

Do that same at the southern border and the illegal immigration problem is solved.

this is absolutely hearsay, it's friend of a friend, but my impression is that rape really doesn't happen in jail or prison. nobody wants to get raped, and whatever car your race is will generally make sure that you're safe. word spreads fast and if somebody is trying to rape somebody, they'll get their shit knocked in.

Go back to prison? Scum

My advice given your experience would be this:
Get a job just to live on for now. Cheap place to crash.
In spare time, as you save a little money. Learn about how you could do work related to your carpentry skills.

Could you transition your skills into making handcrafted wood pieces? If you could, maybe look into people locally who do that. Meet them, express interest, see if you could learn in exchange for labor.

Something like that could allow you to sell your own skills, think arts and crafts shows. People pay a lot for handcrafted wood items.

Try to look forward to your next step. It will make you work harder now to get out of scrubbing floors and on to something better, that might use your skills to make a real income

Hey Yea Forumsro.
Sorry for the dicks on here.
How’re you doing education wise? Do you have an HS diploma? Also, any jobs that’re looking like possibilities atm?

>Should I try to get a job online there before I just show up with nothing or no where to go down there?
not that guy you're replying to, but cast a wide net. the more places you apply to, the better your chances. in the absolute worst case, you'll make connections for if you need contract work on the side later on. i'm not in texas but i'm in the south and low-skill labor is pretty fluid. as in, people will work for a company for two months if that's all they need to and then someone else will swap in to take their spot. what with immigrant workers, there's always a body to do work, and there's always work to do. my dad is construction management, and they'll take on practically anyone if they're able bodied, reliable, and don't show up to work drunk. history doesn't matter. if you don't steal and you show up on time and get the work done, you're worth keeping around.

Lol. Stop projecting kid. Go pull the trigger like a real man you cuck soy boy.
Leave user alone.

Yes, I actually went to the best high school here in Abilene. and yes, one possible job so far.

That’s good to hear Yea Forumsro.
Okay so you’re not completely hopeless! You got basic education, that’s a lot more than many inmates have..
I’m hoping for you bro, I’ll be thinking about you.
Try to come on the board here and there and update us
Can’t gurantee I’ll see it but hey I’ll try haha

I survived Beto and Coffield back in the 90's and early 2000's. Beto was an honest to God gladiator farm. I saw 3 shankings before I even got out of transfer. Said hello to the place with a 1 1/2 inch bolt in a sock a friend slipped me upside the head of the first low grade nigger that came to check me. Had a meeting with the shotcallers before lunch, worked locks and doors the whole time in both farms.

I watched a white kid get turned out by a black gang as payment for the debts he stupidly stacked up. About 20, maybe 30 niggers turned him out. Fisted him and messed him up bad. He was on a life flight and stuck in the Galveston hospital for nearly a month. They reconstructed his rectum. He got back and was a total punk from then on. He was an ok kid before that, but was a total sneaky sociopathic weirdo after. He tried to blackmail me and my delivery service. He had a rather unfortunate accident at his job. He was stuck on a medical farm after that.
I trained as a welder after I touched down. Fucking retired 5 years ago, now just weld for fun but still make plenty of scratch. Wife, my own kids, some acres paid off.
You can make it. Just be a convict, not an offender, you get me?

If you got a car or access to one, leander and Georgetown are about 30 minutes away even if you're in south Austin. Unless you're fighting rush hour.

Jesus Christ, glad I got in the system in 2017, that's for sure.