My weed dealer is freaking out because I smoked his stash of kief and ate his shrooms while I was housesitting for him...

My weed dealer is freaking out because I smoked his stash of kief and ate his shrooms while I was housesitting for him. What's the best way to let him know he's being a faggot and should be grateful to have me as a customer at all?

Attached: 1460440417536.jpg (960x638, 167K)

you stole his shit. you sound like a faggot.

Lol dumbass

Hope he murders you. Fucking degen.

You are dead

No he's the faggot. He jews me on prices, totally lied about not having any shrooms when he had plenty, and didn't offer to pay me for watching over his disgusting ass house. Unfortunately he's my only hookup so while I'm stuck with him I want to get him to at least quit being a bitch.

You're a fucking loser and I've cut people like you out of my life because of it.
Scum. You'll never man up to your mistakes

>he’s my only hookup
>steal his shit
Nigger logic

You agree to the price when you buy
He isn't obligated to sell you any shrooms even when he has them
You agreed to watch his house without pay

Stop being a bitch and pay the motherfucker and stop making stupid life choices

pay him 70% of the value

Attached: 1562724058417.jpg (512x768, 23K)

goddamn entitled millenials

you sound like a douche

Fucking faggy thief, pay him back for his shit, nobody likes niggers like yoh

ITT: drug dealers angry another drug dealer got robbed
>kek

lazy faggot get a job and pay the man

You're a cunt.

Sounding alot like some fucking nigger
Be prepared to hit up other dealers next time

you're taking from another guy's lively hood. Fuck off

he's a leech

Depending on how well you know this person and the quantity of shit you took, you are probably gonna get the shit beat out of you. Just fair warning

Yeah if I was him I'd beat the shit out of you and have you never call me again. You reached in and took from another man's stuff. If you think your dealer is ripping you off maybe you should have worked something out with him face to face instead of waiting for him to leave before you helped yourself to his shit you fucking faggot. You dont even know what kind of margins he makes.

Be grateful that you have a hookup, faggot. Pay him what you owe, apologize for being a nigger and kill yourself.

^

you could've actually did what you were told and gotten discounts. but you have decided to be a bitch

Guy should get an actual job and pay taxes like a true citizen than some leech on the hard working taxpayers

You took from him without paying therefore it's stealing. As a "business" he can charge you whatever he wants if he even sells to you at all. If you don't like the arrangement then go somewhere else and vote with your dollar. The market will decide what the adequate exchange rate is.

You have no sense of morals so you're clearly a nigger. You went through his stuff and stole.

Attached: The-Legend-of-Zelda-Oracle-of-Seasons-Nintendo3DS.png (2560x2048, 480K)

I would break your fingers if I was your dealer. ALL OF YOUR FINGERS. They trusted you, you trash nigger!

Attached: 1562635460652.png (940x627, 973K)

what kind of a self-righteous prick are you exactly? fuckin loser.

it's not his fault your life's a fucking mess.

The best way to let him know he's being a faggot and should be grateful is to tell him. Let us know his response.

>thinking im OP

Lawl you're trippin OP