The Laws For Woman (Revised Edition):

The Laws For Woman (Revised Edition):

1) A serviceable woman is within the age bracket of 18-38. If she exceeds this, she must submit herself for evaluation and accept any suggested surgical corrections
2) A woman must have C-cup breasts or better. Breasts must not register at all on the ptosis scale
3) A woman's body fat percentage must not exceed 25%
4) A woman must not be taller or heavier than her man
5) A woman must not have unnaturally colored hair
6) A woman must not have hair on her legs, under her arms, on her pubic region, or any location other than on her head (hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes)
7) A woman must be able to clean efficiently and cook with enough skill to prepare a specific dish on demand
8) A woman must adhere to a strict dress code set by her man, including nudity (if desired)
9) Should her man have friends over, a woman must cook, clean, and act as entertainment (if desired)
10) A woman should never complain or speak out of turn. Opinions are for men; women are for service

Attached: 6.jpg (1440x1569, 343K)

how long have you lived in the basement?

Attached: 1537895907733.jpg (699x510, 56K)

Show us on the doll where she hurt your fee fees user

Attached: 20773.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Or you know, fuck real people with real personalities and real tits. I’ll fuck a girl with dyed hair, and i’ll definitely fuck a woman with some pubes. Also wet noodle personality without calling you out on bullshit or some back and forth is boring as shit

Incel fiesta

Imagine being this new lmao

>C-cups or better
By better do you mean smaller? Or are you not part of the small-titty Master race, you floppy udder lover.

Yea Forums: Where the men compare their cocks but have the audacity to call other people incels.

Attached: 84.jpg (960x823, 172K)

Also, you obviously don't plan on getting laid, do you user? You certainly never have been or you would've learned to compromise a long time ago because anyone on Yea Forums is not so alpha they can get anyone to behave like this, least of all a woman.

These threads date back 1 year at most. Try again lil buddy

Attached: bored.jpg (625x626, 99K)

Probably just a closet fag

Me or OP? Cause I wish I could stand to fuck a man. I'd be all over both sexes. Alas, dick turns me off.

>t-they dont agree with my bullshit agenda?
>N-NEWFAGS
>STOP MAKING FUN OF ME
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So I've been seeing this posts for a long time now. How long exactly have you been working on these laws and when do you expect to be finished?

... Am I breaking character now? Because I usually don't do that.

I mean...

I wrote the laws in a day, and I've only "revised" them twice. Barely even revisions, as I've not really changed anything but the verbiage.

Share the laws with a woman and see how it goes. Maybe go upstairs and ask your mother.

My current girlfriend helped me out. She thinks it's hilarious whenever the thread gets a lot of replies from angry newfriends.

Ok. Timestamp and tits from girlfriend. If she really obeys the laws it shouldn't be a problem. Consider it "entertainment" for your guests here.

Of course she doesn't obey the laws you fucking idiot. The most dedicated old testament Christian on earth wouldn't obey all of the laws.

So if this is OP, you're just admitting that you wrote these to troll? Because if you really believe in your laws you certainly wouldn't be with a woman that doesn't obey them.

I'd just keep everything as it is now but legalize exposing their nudes.

Attached: 1536183795445.jpg (598x808, 204K)

I mean, I did say I was breaking character earlier...

I suppose someone did say that. I just kinda ignored it because I couldn't figure out why the "breaking character" post would follow a question about how long it took to write the laws.
But if you're just trolling then fair enough. Honestly not even mad, just playing my part in this farce. Basically I just enjoy being the devil's advocate. If you're out of character than I might as well be too.
How you doin' user and gf?

We're both fine. Getting ready to cook dinner, as we both work late. Taco Thursday.

Decent. You west coast or is it really late dinner?

Cali. It's almost midnight here.

Yeah I'm in Jersey. 2:22 here. That three hours makes a difference though when dinner is concerned.

Nice talking with you, user. I'm gonna go cook now. And hey, do me a favor. Next time I post this, act incredulous. It helps bait the summerfags. Thanks!

You got it, homie, we all have a part to play.
Been fun doing the 180. I'll try to nonchalantly indicate it's me next time unless I'm too autistic to think of how.
Have a good night, enjoy them tacos.

aw poor little incel.