Every single day I look in the mirror, I see those big red scars on my lips...

Every single day I look in the mirror, I see those big red scars on my lips...Then I look down and am reminded my balls were taken from me...They've been there for over 10 years, and they will probably never go away. They will always remind me of the traumas that bullying has caused me in high school. My bully scarred my face and injected alcohol into my balls...

Apart from the obvious physical aspect of it, the bullying in question created way deeper and profound wounds--mental ones. Yes, I do believe that my current mental issues were caused by the other kids bullying me during the entirety of my high school days, and I do believe that the same bullying was the cause of my poor grades in school.

I'll be honest with you. I barely made it out of school, and teachers probably gave me 60% instead of 59% just to make me pass out of pity. The reason my grades were so poor, was because all my energy was drained by the stress of getting beaten over and over, and I am now left with a lack of knowledge because of that.

I thought about ways to get my level of knowledge back up with interesting hobbies, and my choice landed on video games. One in particular: Europa Universalis IV. Indeed, after doing a bit of research, I found out that this game is the single best one to learn about the World's History--the one subject I need in order to make up for my lack of education.

The cool thing is, that despite having an all-round yearly price of $43.99... the game is down to a mere $10.99 right now. I am not very good in mathematics, but this looks like it's 75% off--which is huge for a Steam sale. So, if you're a richanon who wants to make a poorfag happy and, a the same time, help him educate himself, then I'll be glad to accept this game from you!
steamcommunity.com/id/Official_KwS/

Thank you.

Attached: IMG_455.png (498x718, 790K)

props for making up a decently well-written story, but also what a faggot move to make up a pity story and steal a pic to get something for free

why would everyone know your balls were gone

FYI - nice flappers

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.png (848x795, 176K)

I'm the bully you were supposed to have
Will buy you the game but your dick has to go

Only if you post more of those non existent balls and elaborate more about the bullying.

He’s so cute. :(

>>EU4
Kek

Real men who still have both their nuts play Vicky 2.

weird way to spell ck2 cuckold

Sorry that the lack of testes has lead to you having a more feminine looking body.

Shut up and go fuck your horse dumbass.

Attached: downloadfile-91.jpg (474x329, 44K)

Attached: eunuch.jpg (480x376, 28K)

Knowing what I can do, you are probably wondering how I became about. The first thing is first, the
name itself, KidwithSmurf. The history behind it is quite simple, that many of you can probably
relate to. Here I was one day playing a well known MOBA Video Game, League of Legends, when
my friends wanted me to play with them. As most didn’t want to use our main account we all
decided to make Kid with (something) accounts. As I had a main account already I decided to call
this one a Smurf. No not a blue guy from the cartoons and movies, more in a gaming terminology, a
low level account. A smurf is suppose to be an account you play around on, try things that might
ruin your perfect profile that you wouldn’t want on your main account. However, soon after that and
with all my friends having similar kid with (something) accounts… KidwithSmurf became my main
and ultimately the name I stuck with for almost everything. Therefore, I moved onto posting some
League of Legends videos to YouTube, which started my videos.

that's awesome xd

wtf dude

Hi Laura~! :3c
Oh shit, h-hopefully I didn't scare you off... (´;ω;`)

Hello. =^_^=
Nah, you seem like a nice user! But sorry, don't have much time to chitchat this morning. Have to go soon.

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you

Just kill yourself man, you deserve a set of balls... Additionally, there is an afterlife. Just try to picture existance without consciousness.. it's Impossible. Thinking that after you die all goes black and there is no sound is stupid since you need consciousness to perseive it.
Just do it man.

Post moar?