Is it creepy to keep nudes of a dead ex from my college days...

Is it creepy to keep nudes of a dead ex from my college days? She died 11 years ago but I've kept the pics all this time. What's protocol on this Yea Forums?

Attached: Hffg543.jpg (1021x1447, 53K)

If she's dead, can't report you

Yeah its fine I guess, I mean its not illegal or anything. But you're not craving over her right? Like you're fapping to those pics every night wishing she was alive again right?

i fail to see how any of that matters.

the protocol is this is Yea Forums not reddit. post the pics faggot.

in her current state, its better to cum on a picture than the real thing. I totally get where you're coming from.

Attached: gov plate gif.gif (480x270, 848K)

this.

In her current state?

Well I think he's fine as long as he's not going nuts over a dead body

She fell in a meat chopper machine

gb2 9gag. you don't belong here.

Share em

My ex has been dead for a couple of years and I still fap over pics of her fat ass. Not creepy at all.

pic related?

She is forever yours user

Yes

Share em or gtfo

I'll take that as a yes

No I'd keep them. You can never replace them.

Well, you sound like you don't want to keep the burden on yourself as the solitary owner of objects with the potential to forever display the now unaccessible resource that is her tiddies. Consider this: if you really don't want to be the only person who has it, all you have to do is leave full color copies on a bench or somewhere else without security cameras where people will find them. People probably can't trace them back to you unless you appear in them. Fool proof plan.

From that pic id say she had a tight body