Yea Forumsros I'm fucked

Yea Forumsros I'm fucked
>gf's ex thinking of moving back to town to see her more
>gf conflicted because she doesn't entirely want to tell him no
>realizes she never got over him because she was in a relationship with me right after
>She breaks up with me a week and a half ago so she can learn to be more independent
>She makes it clear she wants a clean break, it's best for her
>Made a tinder yesterday
>Get really high
>See this tonight

What do I do Yea Forumsros

Attached: 20190711_215421.jpg (1080x650, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what you high on?

she’s mad at you for getting on tinder? lol she must have a tinder too if she saw you on it

It's just weed but like a lot of it

tell her to fuck off. she wanted to keep you around just in case shit goes the same way with the ex as before. she's trying to play you and you're getting all emotional and letting her

Attached: pathetic3.png (500x483, 247K)

quit being a beta cuck, shes fucking other dudes RIGHT NOW while you are sitting here crying because shes yelling at you for being on tinder? go fuck broads, get your T levels up, and stop being a useless NIGGER WHINING ON Yea Forums YOU FUCKING BABY, KILL YOURSELF!

Fuck that bitch. Get a new one.

Are you serious with this question? Bitch is obviously going to fuck with her ex and then come back to you once he tells her to fuck off again. Don't be a loser and cut her off.

I thought she made it clear she wanted to move on

Attached: 20190711_220749.jpg (1080x851, 372K)

>she broke up with you
>such a beta bitch you said you're not moving on
>week and a half later you make a tinder
>she's got a problem with the beta bitch finding another woman, because she's gonna fuck her ex and make you her side beta
>lol

motherfucker move your ass on, she didn't care about you.
>I need to know what's going on
"Tell me you're still my beta cuck"

BEST FUCKING DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT FUN WE GOT TRAPS WE GOT EGIRLS WE GOT MOVIE NIGHTS WE GOT FUN FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

j

Attached: 9e0e1d046207b9d66115dde7a2a04a76.jpg (736x643, 56K)

What’s the fucking question? She broke up with you. Don’t be a pussy OP.

>5 missed calls
It's been fun, boys

lol

>"I would never do that to you"
but she would break up with you to "learn how to move on"
this >lol she must have a tinder too if she saw you on it

is she a kike? why are you desperately clinging to a bitch who wants to break up to fool around with another guy. IF you actually want this dumb cunt back (you'd be retarded as fuck and i'd pity you) then your best bet is to play up moving on. you're making the biggest mistake of your life caving to her bullshit and letting her continue to feel she has the upper hand/control.

Attached: pathetic5.jpg (601x601, 20K)

>Yea Forumsros I'm fucked
>I considered our relationship over

How exactly are you fucked mate?

shes just gonna go back to her ex. you're best option is just to stay on tinder and chase some tail till someone wants to stick around. girls are bitches man. these hoes aint loyal.

She was loyal, though. So much so she made me feel bad for so much as glancing at other girls

I mean other than still having feelings for her ex

you clearly don't want to listen to reason you just want empty validation that you should willingly cuck yourself because you care more about some slut than your own happiness. you're everything that is wrong with men today in one sad shriveled package.

Attached: retard44.png (411x394, 222K)

Ask why shes on tinder

Tell her you wanna see pics of her fucking that dude and then post it here

100% this

that's not at all what loyalty means. That's called jealousy and often it's because they're projecting

>She breaks up with me a week and a half ago so she can learn to be more independent.
No, fucking retard. She broke up with you so that she could follow another pecker to greener pastures. Wise up or this will become a reoccurring pattern in your life.

Attached: C05ABA2B-CC03-4CE1-BC9D-46B26E79987D.jpg (1361x768, 91K)

bruh my gf going thru the same bullshit of getting over her 5yr ex. I mean we got together like less than a month after so I kinda get it I was still tripping on my ex when I was out fucking other broads but yeah I feel it .
how do you distract her from that whole conversation? I usually tell her it'll pass. that she needs to let go to someone who didn't value and appreciate her and shit like that

Attached: 1562793416734.jpg (637x744, 57K)

This

> we need to break up so I learn to be more independent
> DON'T YOU GO BE INDEPENDENT THOUGH LIL BUDDY
lol fuuuuuuuuuck you
AND you're sweating this shit... you should learn to be more independent.
> I know this is a mistake
haaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1535773922405.jpg (480x480, 20K)

>being a rebound guy then wondering why the girl who was never actually theres can't get over their ex

Attached: retard4.jpg (616x750, 113K)

>theirs

Attached: spelling mistake.jpg (735x541, 35K)

Be honest. Just be a person and tell her what's up. She dumped you, so she could potentially fuck another dude. But you have to play the waiting game and see if they fuck and get back together, or they fuck, she bails and wants you back. Either way, she's looking for someone else's dick, just move on.

I should clarify, because I sounded retarded, She wants you to play the waiting game, while she blah blah blah, you get what I'm saying.

I've been wanting to say this stuff for a while now but I'm a fucking pansy who wanted validation before actually doing it. Not being this way is something I wanted to work on while single

Attached: 20190711_222211.jpg (1080x1222, 527K)

hey retard, she saw that because shes on tinder too.

My friend who knows ex snapchatted me twice, please be about anything but this lmao

Also the pictures are givin me a laugh so keep it up

Attached: 20190711_223425.jpg (1074x1432, 571K)

>Yea Forumsros I'm fucked
>>gf's ex thinking of moving back to town to see her more

okay, just stop right there.

not only did she also have a tinder, she cant highroad you and say she would never do that to you since she literally cucked you for a specific guy. she didnt want a clean break she wanted to guilt free fuck that other dude.

I mean, I saw a girl on there who was friends with her roommate, maybe that?

Dude, this honestly looks like she's playing mind games with you. I went through a similar thing. Either she can get her shit together or its over. Don't play into this shit.

/thread

Attached: DFC27184-EBE4-4C9A-A648-58E0FB9446EA.jpg (942x1024, 155K)

would the girl have even recognized you?

its doubtful.

ebsides thats small compared to how she literally broke up with you for another man. like just leave it. shes only keeping you around in case that shit doesnt work out again. why would you want to be the person someone settles for. shes just going to resent you later in life if it happens to stick this time.

No, retard. She saw your dumbass while she was swiping left and right on her Tinder profile.

Attached: 79EEE7C1-0E56-464C-A599-DA6E55D49434.jpg (700x734, 107K)

they would take the power cord with them...

Attached: 1455833970147.gif (246x185, 215K)

then you buy a spare. problem solved and they never realize it.

Attached: hillary46.jpg (800x600, 57K)

>I really need answers
lol no you fucking bitch you don't you break up but try to keep pussy homeboy OP as a fallback option in case your "let's be independent" plan don't work out but guess what OP wants to finna bust a nut and you basically kicked him so fuck off

it's as easy as telling her
>The only reason you should be upset is if you didn't go out with anyone else, and want to be back together.
then if she says anything contrary to getting back together
>Then it doesn't matter if I'm talking to other girls on tinder

Bruh be assertive, tell her to hit the road. Unless you want her, then tell her to quit the bullshit.

this for the epic win

Transferring phone screenshots to here is too much for my high ass so no more pics for now

She tried explaining herself more, then asked me to say wither we were over with 100% certainty and I said yes

Did I fuck this up, or is this good

Did you want her back?

Just show us the screenshots, we're invested now too

she's treating you like an emotional toy. You broke up, she dosnt get to delegate what you do after that. Espicaly since she broke up with you, over her ex. Tell her this, call her out on her manpulative bullshit. becuase thats what this is, she dosnt get to break up with you to test the waters with her ex while keeping you single.

This good. Don’t be a thirsty faggot. There are millions of other holes you can try and stick your dick inside of. Next time be sure to find a bitch who has less social currency than you do.

Attached: 1B9CB1A6-9664-4018-863C-C362254CA9B3.jpg (1024x1006, 105K)

Wash Ur hands off of her just learn not to be such a beta cuck like Ur first post she's clearly being a women here and that's what women does

There is no woman that is 100 percent loyal, in this day and age.

she's trying to play you, she wants her ex. she's a manipulative bitch, leave her for good.

also how come she's on tinder if she doesn't want to break up?

She doesn’t want him on tinder so that she’ll always have a back-up bitch incase her ex decides he’s done with her again.

Too high? Fuck you you started this thread, keep 'em coming OP. I'm glad you told her off in the last pic you uploaded. That's our OP

She's trying to project her own shitty feelings about breaking up on you and make it seem like your idea/fault. Don't let that shit fly, OP. Ask her what the hell she expected to happen after she broke up with you, how long you were expected to wait before seeing someone else, etc. Ask her what she wanted out of this. Shut her bs down and don't let her guilt trip you and make it seem like your fault

Might as well post her bert hole on here now, OP

How does she know you’re on tinder? And why is she upset if she broke up with you? Straight up ask her.

She doesn’t have the right to be angry with you. She owes you nothing and you owe her nothing, that’s what a “clean break” is. You’re over, done, broken up, no more relationship, so no more emotional responsibility to her any more than you have to any other person.

Fuck why do I have to explain this to you? Sober up, man up, and tell her it was done for good the moment she said she was ending the relationship. Fucking cuck.

>tell her to hit the road. Unless you want her, then tell her to quit the bullshit.

this bud, youre eating out of her hands and she knows it. shes got you completly emtionally manputlated. Say everything you want to say but are to scared to say. grow some nuts and tell her how you really feel about this bullshit, self centered situation.

>is she a kike?
glad someone's asking the important questions

ask her how she found out you where on tinder

End it like a boss.

I've been in those situations. It's not worth it.

This. Tell her OP

OP OD'd

Listen up OP, it's like everyone else said. Let this be your time to be independent. She's obviously trying to play you, and now you have no incentive to shut the fuck up since y'all are over. Tell her what you think of the situation, and how she is the one being manipulative and not letting you move on. Projecting has never been so fun.

op, if your still here, i know youre afraid to be emotionally honest with her, so youre trying to be nice and make sure shes happy, but right now you need to get mad.

First two lines she's moving on.

Move on, homie

legit, reading those text messages was painful. shes over there giving you ultimatums, demanding things from you, and holding things over your head, acting like you owe her somthing and youre just taking it and playing her games and basicly thanking her for it.

E

If she wants to control you AFTER she broke up she must be abusive as fuck. Bail.

No woman is worth the pain and hassle. It might hurt a little now but it's all experience, find someone who will treat you the same way you would them

shes on tinder, too. so why is she so hypocritical?

>another my girlfriend is obviously cheating on me and I won't listen to what anyone on Yea Forums says thread

How do these still get replies lol

you broke the first rule, user.

dont stick your dick in crazy

>gf conflicted because she doesn't entirely want to tell him no
OP is a faggot.

Attached: images (2).jpg (453x500, 16K)

FUCKING THIS!!

Just happened to me, dude cut her the fuck off instantly, block her from EVERYTHING!!!

It was worse for me because i suspected she was pregnant she also worked for me so low key i had to keep tabs on her and pushed her into misbehaving at work to get herself fired, pregnancy scare ended and cut her to fuck off instantly.

Dude she wants to keep you around as a fucking option.

She broke up to fuck the ex. This is almost certain. Now she does not want to loose you as an emotional puppy. Find another girl m8

Hail Satan

Yep. Many times(not always, but many) if someone accused you of cheating out of nowhere, they're the ones that are probably cheating.

Learn about projection, jesus christ.

She hates you looking at other girls because she knows she would cheat and fears the same of you. Grils that don't cheat don't get so possessive mate.

OP abandoned ship many moons ago

They should literally teach this shit in schools

nice pic op

Attached: IMG_20190712_025634_450.jpg (368x461, 23K)

fucking wow this thread

down the road OP, not across the road

This

>user is angery cos he is unable to experience how it feels to be loved in some sort of way
Only autists are unable to sympathise

BEST FUCKING Yea Forums DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN JOIN NOW!! (JANNIES HATE US)

discord
.gg/dERcSSB

Attached: lcudllEw61uDWyltsx9_09WkiXysfzJ0vyJDtUCD8-8.jpg (640x901, 93K)

Just tell her "Yo, go suck dick bitch"

/thread