To whoever is posting these really disgusting nigger hate threads...

To whoever is posting these really disgusting nigger hate threads, I'm checking the metadata on all the pictures you're posting, and I'm going to start working on different ways to find your IP address. Don't click on any fishy links.

Attached: funnyguy.jpg (640x492, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice meme, nigger

If you're out there, and you're listening, I want to let you know that it's okay to keep posting. Please post every single day like you have been for the past few weeks. Make my job easier. I'm going to find you.

This has to be sarcastic. Who would have this huge of a stick jammed in their rectum?

Nope. I'm kind of sick of seeing these nigger hate threads, so I'm going to find this guy so that I can talk to him. It'll be easy. I think might have already found his reddit account.

That won't do anything. People scrub their exif data. At best you'll be able to find what compression algorithms their photo editor is using and I'm about 99% sure Adobe products don't slip licensing data into user made end products anymore (and the software is likely pirated).

Furthermore IPs are very often dynamic now, meaning even if you get it you'll only narrow it down to a region and unless a crime has been comitted nobody will serve a subpoena to an ISP

Tl;dr: unless you're the NSA you're going nowhere. Pro-tip it's likely a hired contractor or a division of a government agency spamming all this race shit in either direction

>it's likely a hired contractor or a division of a government agency spamming all this race shit in either direction
Do they really do that or is that just Yea Forums tinfoil hatting? What would be the point of spamming nigger hate threads? Sometimes people do shit for no rhyme or reason, like the guy who posts logs, or the one guy who was posting the shit eating video, or the guy who's been posting black superiority threads.

Come to think of it, maybe the guy who's posting the black superiority threads is the same guy we're talking about.

I cant tell if this is a joke or not

Think about it this way. With the impact on culture that Yea Forums has had for better or for worse - the government, corporations, and society influencers would be stupid not to have some sort of propaganda here. The question when you're trying to figure stuff out like this is always "who benifits" and by all my observation it's not always so cut and dried.

pRoBabLy soMEone wHo WorKs foR tHE GoVErNmEnt

Sure, there may be propaganda here, but what would the point of horrendous race baiting be? There's no obvious agenda or end goal. It just seems like a nominal shitposter with lots of time on his hands now that he's on summer break. Why would agencies intentionally write offensive shit on Yea Forums?

How fucking funny would it be if I got him to take a dick pic and found his metadata from that? Double fuckin' whammy. I know I'm taking a risk by telling you this because, hell, YOU might be that shitposter, but I really don't care. I'll find him either way.

Attached: xtodoubt.png (419x238, 84K)

Radicalize the political outliars on both sides preventing people from getting to things that actually matter.

Racial tension can be good for certain businesses.

Maybe funneling people from both sides into an ideal or way of thinking that is completely different from their original point. Could be not about race at all in the end.

I'm on phone but there have been proven examples of all those things many times over throughout many online communities and in 2019 agencies and firms aren't writing the internet off anymore. There is serious money in data and influence.

Even shifting a marker .5 percent fuck even .1 percent can have serious consequences. Who knows.

If I was an ice cream manufacturer and had a million dollar ice cream marketing budget I would focus 15-25% on internet marketing and at least 5% on wacky shit like that. I'd drive people t'word chocolate ice cream on one side and the purest vanilla infused ice cream on the other. 5% is months of shit posting years if you're using a firm outside the US. Even a .5% shift in the ice cream market this effort would pay for itself and more.

And that's a stupid example from a stupid person. There are genius level people that can engineer things like that and have the budget.

Alright Yea Forumsros, help me out here. I'd like to know when abouts these threads started showing up.

I started noticing them about a month ago, give or take. There's always been outspoken racism on Yea Forums but not at the scale and frequency that I started seeing from that one poster a while ago.

I'm thinking is this guy might post on Reddit too, and if that's the case he no doubt posts to /r/Yea Forums.

There's a number of ways I can find his account. First, I could look at his writing patterns and grammar cues and see if anyone on reddit writes the same way. It's also likely that this guy started getting actively racist on Yea Forums at the same time he makes an account or becomes active shitposting on reddit.

They are very thin threads connecting to other very thin threads, but it's where I'm at right now.

When did these threads by him start showing up?

BEST FUCKING DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT FUN WE GOT TRAPS WE GOT EGIRLS WE GOT MOVIE NIGHTS WE GOT FUN FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

qr

Attached: C-qXM8KVoAUmije.jpg (800x960, 103K)

Lmao newfag. First the yello, now this. Jeez guys, lets us chan in peace

Can we just let the thread die already? The fag ain't doing it.

Holy shit... You're the poster.

Lmao nah fam

haha ok nigger. even if you find me, what you gonna do?

>nobody will serve a subpoena to an ISP

Pizza delivery, make him get XL pizzas all day

Is your reddit account /u/cubev10/?

Assuming you are the guy (you're probably not, just a joker)

I'm going to get your phone number and have a long talk on the phone with you.

Ah shit, ya got me man. Guess I'm gonna go to jail for hating niggers on an anonymous website.
No, that's not my reddit, and I'm not the poster, admirable try though

And how are you going to get the address genius?

>Hey dominoes I'd like a pizza delivered to 142.4.210.89 thanks guys

You're out of your depth, and that's embarrassing this is pretty shallow water.

All it takes is finding a few small tidbits of info here and there. Get his email address and it might have his name. Metadata from a photo he posts. Find his reddit account with some comment alluding to the US state he lives in. Find him on /pol/ and get his country of origin.

>And how are you
YoUrE gEtTiNg PaRaNoId, im not after you

Looks like this guy doesn't rename his pics when he posts them, so maybe there might be a way to find out what site he's getting them from. But he's probably just getting them off google images or has a stash he's been collecting from other Yea Forums posters. Still, some of the pics names look like they're from tumblr or reddit.

tl;dr
OP is a nigger lover that thinks he is smart

If we can find out where's he getting the pics, we might be able to lock down an account if he comments at all on the pics he downloads.

Just gonna watch from here. Love it when a fag thinks he can "TRACK DOWN THE ANONYMOUS FOUR CHANS" or some shit like that.

Attached: binoculars.jpg (1300x1300, 129K)

Nigger. You won’t find me. You won’t do anything. You’re powerless and all you are good for are Wokanda Flash Sales at Walgreens and Northface stores. Sub-species race. I hope you die.

Attached: E2A3E2CA-7F51-4F86-93B8-100CE9D1EB3C.png (640x640, 675K)

It’s multiple people idiot literally everyone is tired of you niggers stealing shit and making going outside unpleasant lmao

>E2A3ECA-7F51-4F86-93B8-100CE9D1EB3C.png

Attached: look at the image name.jpg (356x355, 21K)

What website uses this image naming convention?

Here have more. What are you going to do? Reverse google image tier ass baby nigger. and even if you do find me the only thing your gonna catch is a body and a murder charge. Fucking idiot. You Aren’t Going To Do Anything.

Attached: BCF819D5-EFBE-4476-B075-1B369FEBA1B0.jpg (676x1000, 96K)

Possibly browses 8.

Attached: possible 8ch.jpg (774x161, 20K)

i use iconedit

Attached: 1474430069918.gif (675x227, 73K)

Sure I will. But I'm not going to do anything violent. I just want to know everything about you.

Again I ask, what website uses this file naming convention?

I understand your frustration and anger but I am amused by it.
You can’t be possibly be defending these kind of people, right user?
Literally 13% of the population that commit of 50% of crimes is something that are even being taught to grade school children.

Nice try self-fagger.

You are going to be surprised and disgusted that what you find isn’t what you expect. I hope you do find me. Because it’s not illegal to be rascist to niggers. You can’t get me fired even if you wanted to.

I'm not looking to fire you.

I understand user it’s ok you can’t handle the truth

Cool! How do you look at metadata and what methods of identifying IPs will you be using?

We have bigger things to worry about than an angry porch monkey. Your hilarious though. Hope you find me. You are the enemy but are to stupid to be a threat long term. Farewell faggot.

Attached: 17D716E6-78FB-4E93-8497-033A3FC049F1.jpg (1024x683, 72K)

There he is, the lad himself.
You're doing God's work, man, fuck niggers

Attached: binocularscrisp.png (1300x1300, 224K)

Where does this file naming convention come from? Also, what time is it where you are?

Oof, the self fagging is painful to watch.

Gonna have to explain that to a newfag like me

He's posting and pretending to be a different guy agreeing with his previous post.

You can’t post images back to back.
You have to wait 3-4 minutes.
Those posts are 1 minute apart.
Nice try.

Is there any info you'd be willing to give out right here in this thread?

OP here. I have to end the search early because my dog won't stop humping me and I have to give my tight little boipussy to him.

you have to go back. fucking redditors I swear to god.

I checked twitter, tumblr, 8ch, and reddit and the file naming convention doesn't match any of them.

Thanks for being truthful OP I’ll stop mistreating my black sub-ordinates at work until Monday for your honesty

No, I insist, only until Sunday.

This is a long shot, but are your initials RD?

>Find his reddit account with some comment alluding to the US state he lives in.
>Find him on /pol/ and get his country of origin.

Attached: 231nhyk8yv001.png (282x179, 4K)

Ah, what a pleasant little spook.
As you wish.
Hope you have a great night getting fucked by your dog OP.
Goodnight.

You're leaving just like that? I still had questions.

Ah, so you're a coward too. Cool.

Oh wow so scary. Should I actually just give you an address so we can kick your nigger ass?

Currently getting raped by my dog but I could take some questions, yeah

Yes please. Give me an address or internet account, please. Anything should be fine.

You must be pretty braindead to pretend to be OP while responding directly to OP.

>actually gives address
>stupid nigger cunt goes there to teach some manners
>gets beaten and gangbanged by a bunch of ivory kings
Ladies and gentlemen, we gottam

Attached: reagan.jpg (788x460, 73K)

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

Except that you forgot to give me an address.

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Good one, user. It's the white house. You're very funny.

Be sure to post those nigger hate threads at regular times during the day. Please post every day as much as you can. This is a dare.

To the person who makes those hate threads, are you going to bed now?

sure thing

Did you just admit to being gay?

It’s more then one person

real soon it's kinda late

OP is usually a faggot, but this is a whole new level of faggotry.

The self fagging is strong in this thread. I can tell that it's just you and me.