Im so lonely

Im so lonely

>Always have to ask friends to hangout, they never ask me first
>Friends cancel plans last minute cause something came up or theyre just too lazy
>They hangout with people i dont like more than they hangout with me (they dated my exs behind my back while i was out of the country and they lost me as a friend cause of it)
>Never innitate contact first on text or social media, its mostly me tryna start a convo

Im genuinly gonna commit suicide if this bs continues. I cant anymore i feel so lonely after i finished highschool. Its like the friends i knew for 10 fucking years dont even acknowledge my fucking existence

Attached: lonely pepe.jpg (225x225, 11K)

You ever considered you're a huge bummer, which is why people don't want to hang out with you?

don’t worry op ily

>>just graduated high school
>>being this weak minded and pathetic

Seriously, you just started life and at the first sign of social difficulties you want to run like a bitch and neck yourself. Grow the fuck up and get some balls, go out and meet new people OUTSIDE. Get used to the fact that people are selfish and self entitled. Fuck them and do what you want, not the other way around. Find a hobby and seek out those like minded. If you haven't thought of any of what I've just typed out in this long fucking comment previously, maybe you should just end it all and help out the world with the overpopulated problem we have. Take the world by the balls, not the other way around user.

nah i dont think so, im like really energetic and funny towards my group. im like extremely extroverted but i do secretely have depression episodes. i aint no doomer

ily user :,)

that’s feManon to you sir

jesus christ thanks for the pep talk. im just saying it comes as a shock when people ive been friends with for 5-11 years just pull this bullshit

exactly. you know what's up.

mmm female, may i get a wiff of your feet ;)))))

Did you try turning it back on and off again?

Attached: raw.png (500x374, 256K)

That pep talk is from my own time spent at your age doing the same exact shit; wondering why I had little to no friends after the shit show of high school was over and I was moderately popular. What fixed it was me going out into the world and forging my own path. Soon after that, you'll find those who will follow you. Even the ultra popular cocksuckers go through the same thing, because they realize that life out in the real world is a sink or swim battle.

tried that multiple times chief

damn, that shit could be a quote

Oh well I guess. Hopefully things will turn out better for u buddy

sending love to you user. youre not alone and the world is better with u in it

thanks user

funny how u guys can make me feel better than any of my "friends" can, thanks

ok i regret what i said now

I'm an oldfag who's been here too long to just stand by and watch people lose their self confidence. This is a cesspool of filth, but we can build each other up in this fucking sewer we call Yea Forums. We may be odd, retarded, degenerate, or even just plain mentally fucked, but we always have someone who can relate to our shit in here. I wish I had someone lighting a fire under my ass like I'm doing for this user now, back then. Godspeed and never fucking give in.

I don't have any friends I'm lonely too. but I have a prescription for klonopins 1mg and I drink moonshine with it. I go talk to random girls at the mall

we are all the same, Yea Forums is a place to vent cause if its anonimity

yeah i smoke weed with the only friend that likes hanging out with me. im not down to just talk to random girls at the mall cause guys and girls start talking to me where i work (mostly guys) and its just weird

You're too sensitive, dating your ex's is none of your business. Think about yours AND their happiness. You don't live in a bubble.

And one day you'll find one who wants to take pills and drink moonshine with you. It's inevitable.

i mean my close friend of 5 years dating my ex is a pretty big deal considering they started dating 2 months after we brokeup and i was in japan so yeah lmao

hopefully lmfao, just cant imagine having a connection with anyone from college like i did with my high school buddies

Get used to girls being whores. Women are to never be trusted, just used as fuck toys and breeding machines. Never let one get too close or you're going to have a bad time.

Those connections most likely never stay intact. People venture outward and onward. Friends I've had since single digit age and lived next to are now like strangers even when we shared every single thing and experience together. That's just how life is.

the luddite can actually talk

drop old friends, make genuine ones
takes time, takes luck, but you can do it
don't just wait for something good to happen with the current situation, get out of it

Attached: 1548912156616.jpg (750x688, 54K)