Are the ayys real Yea Forums? If so, why haven't they made contact?

Are the ayys real Yea Forums? If so, why haven't they made contact?

Attached: 1562896076735.jpg (800x800, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/02/ufo-crash-reported-in-manitoba-denied-by-canadian-forces/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ayys is fake aliens are real

Because they’re scared of me.

It's not in their best interest. if it was- they would have.

The bigger question is who/what are they, and what do they want?

w-why are they s-scared of you?

Attached: pepe-transparent-gun-4.png (320x320, 90K)

he might jerk off in there cereals

Attached: chepe.png (657x527, 21K)

I believe they exist but I also think that they're not the aliens we tend to see on TV, with flying ships or whatever. I just think that they probably exist out there but extinction and so many other shit is so common that a race of beings that can go through space like it's nothing is probably not going to happen . Sucks really when you realized that we're probably are not going to be the advanced technological race in the future and we might die off before we can make it out of the solar system or whatever.

Look up Bob Lazar.

They've mastered faster than light speed travel, but they haven't figured out cloaking, something even we have figured out.

Seems believable.

I believe they exist

Yes they're real and they haven't made contact because talking to your prisoners is forbidden. You don't even know you're a prisoner, that's the beauty of it. Now go back to your life and mind your own business.

Look up Colonel Philip James Corso

Because humanity makes jokes about breaking into area 51 and "clapping alien cheeks"

You want to know the truth? Aliens have only landed on earth once, in June 1967, in a remote town in Arizona. The first human contact they made was left in a permanent state of psychosis, only able to speak very few words. However, he was able to kill one of the aliens before they fried his brain. The police officer who discovered the scene, along with the other officers who heard his call were killed by soldiers acting on government orders to collect the corpse and cover up the incident. To this day the only evidence it happened lies somewhere in a government building, along with countless other incident reports.

because its not possible for them to contact us yet, space is too big.

We are not worthy

>disinformation agent

maybe for you it is.

Aliens havent contacted us yet because were still too childish. Fighting over border walls and the color of our skin. Aliens actually started doing shit and figuring shit out. We're a bunch of primitive babies playing with loaded guns.

Probably the real deal. Telling fat retards the truth about the aliems but because we're fat retards we choose not to believe what the goventment assigned agent watching this board is telling us.

lol No aliens. If ANYTHING they would be the psychodelic "entities" that peopl experience. Have fun in the fake invasion. The government doesnt give 1 shit about any of us

But hey, have fun while the "aliems" keep telling them to slaughter our own people on a global scale.

>this

it wasn't a meteor that killed the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

Just remember that the next time you go to the corner store and buy a big gulp slushee.

ask the flat earth faggots from earlier

they're real but they arent greys as you might think. what they really are called are reptillians.
they've infiltrated the governments in all countries.

you

No. There is literally no evidence of alien visitation. In fact, it's mathematically probable that we are the only life forms in this quadrant of the galaxy. No one has visited us.
We will die in the icy cold of space.

I did. He started trying to suck my dick so I made excuses and left.

thanks for stopping by david icke

Good point. If you dropped a Big Gulp out of a Space Shuttle it would cause untold destruction once it impacted Earth.

Unidentified flying objects definitely exist and I’ve seen one but I think they’re from an alternate reality not another star system.

OK Walternate.

aliens could be from anywhere if they've learned how to use wormholes and send out probes to find life

Not to mention you’d be out a big gulp

There is lots of evidence, there is photos and video and thousands of witness accounts including the military and other government officalas, there is radar data, and some cases, physical evidence (such as the radiated trees from the travis walton abduction).

Now, what evidence do you have that they're not real?

Who?

why do you join the facebook fucker on the raid of area 51

They sent out an anal probe called The Bible. You were supposed to shove it up your ass.

>lots of evidence of human error and blurry photographs
nope
>the military
have literally never admitted UFO's are real

dude watch Fringe

They look liek gold rubiks cubes...i wanna be dead liek in 2005

If they interfere with humanity's development too much, our advancement would just be handed to us, and accomplishments would just become more meaningless. Rather than if we worked our way up to their level ourselves.
Plus by hiding they can avoid religious and political nut jobs starting shit. They've grown out of that by now.

Who cares? They admit that there is something there that they cant explain. They have programs looking into it.

Yes lots of evidence. I forgot to mention crop circles...

Real crop circles are not made with a board and rope lol. They are intricately woven and the stalks are physically altered as if they have been super heated. There is also higher than normal radiation in these areas.

Attached: crop-circle-weaved-twirled-silbury-hill-near-avebury-wiltshire-reported-3rd-august-2009.jpg (400x363, 74K)

Attached: Ohio2005.jpg (640x480, 682K)

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 16K)

Attached: circle-500x500.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Attached: tn_DSC_0656.jpg (450x350, 214K)

we stopped going into space to babysit thousand years under-evolved monkeys and are giving rights to the mentally ill.

Attached: 1494568113989.jpg (679x720, 112K)

They haven’t made contact with us because they see how autistic our species is

BEST FUCKING DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT FUN WE GOT TRAPS WE GOT EGIRLS WE GOT MOVIE NIGHTS WE GOT FUN FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

Attached: 4Cz7N3RWhULIVZqNGdEFzSwPI8f-FVdt9Ax6205Vz9k.png (640x1085, 809K)

I clearly remember the day I saw one, it was a translucent orangish pyramid shaped craft and it silently cruised over my yard heading directly north.

I sat there on my deck with my phone in my hand staring at it like a dummy while not even attempting to get a pic.

About 7 months before this sighting an unidentified object crashed into a frozen lake about an hour north of where I live.
mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/02/ufo-crash-reported-in-manitoba-denied-by-canadian-forces/

Allegedly crop circles have been thought to be blue prints to their tech. They might want to guide us into being a more advanced civilization to some extent. But we have to figure it out and do the dirty work ourselves.

Or someone figured it out already but you can’t profit from free energy for all

not sure what the point of that "news" story is.
yes, nothing everything in the sky is mysterious. In most cases, there are things that are easily explained. But there is a small number that is not explained and cannot be explained by any conventional means like lights darting up and down and making quick right angle turns at speeds that aircraft cant attain.

>what the point of the news story was
UFO crash
Military coverup
Military seizing phones/cameras
Called a “training exercise”

Seems pretty straight forward. And checked

I've seen craft since a young age.
Been visited once and multiple people witnessed my abduction.
Long history of extremely detailed dreams since youth involving long 'educational' activities like being presented with hundreds of different self contained ecologies.

ask away.

Attached: Cole_Thomas_The_Course_of_Empire_Destruction_1836.jpg (1280x794, 235K)

>small number
>describes all typical UFO phenomenon
mmkay

being a strong believer in extraterrestrials, i'm very skeptical about ufo stories. It really pisses me off when I go on youtube and she tons of "ufo" videos that are really just CGI and the poster is trying to pass it off as a real event and i read the comments section and everyone is like "Wow, great catch!!" "Awesome video!".

People are gullible.

60-70% of people lack objective reasoning. Think for yourself. There's ample legit evidence out there. Look for firsthand accounts not videos. People truly involved with UFOs rarely get the chance to collect evidence and that is no coincidence.

I’d just like to know why all the secrecy, it’s not like people on the Rez are Russian spies or anything, also crashing something into a lake where ice fisherman or snowmobiles might be seems a bit reckless for a training exercise.

>is this a game to you
your sisteror brother might be a reptillian

Well even first hand accounts are not trustworthy. Last year a guy came up to me on the street and pointed to a light in the night sky as asked "hey what do you think that light is?" I looked and said "Saturn". He said "No, not that bright" and started to walk off... i knew what Venus looked like and I knew it wasn't visible at the time so I said "Well then its Jupiter" and I knew he was thinking it was a UFO and i bet he walked off thing that. I looked it up and it was in fact Jupiter.

probably is, hes a fucking asshole.

well, I want there. Whats missing is a lot of context. Theres a lot there that needs some more explaining. Like the person that got arrested.. Who were they/ How did they know that they got arrested? Where were they? Why wasnt the person that saw it arrested too?

Theres a lot that can explain that behavior if it even happened at all.

...that's not a firsthand account dude. you have to establish the legitimacy first, not talk to people on the street.

Attached: not-a-pick-up-line.jpg (1000x1094, 45K)

why do they crash at all if they came from another planet,long way to come without a tool box, their probably just after the good people , not the pervs ,drunks, and dopers. Why the fuck waste their time on a bunch of useless assholes.

Okay well, yea, I enjoy stories from government officals. Like Airport radar technicians, nuclear silo gaurds. People in the military, NASA, whistleblowers, police, pilots. If you look into ufology enough, you start to see patterns and correlations and its really interesting. But then you start getting into the weird shit like reptilians and spiritual aliens and hybrids and deep underground bases and black governments and thats where its too much for me. Im not ready for that shit.

What is a self-contained ecology?

It for sure happened, the only real question is what crashed, honestly I suspect it was a us drone on its way to keep an eye on the arctic.

a terrarium

Attached: Terrariums-Are-Captivating-Home-Decor.jpg (680x454, 37K)

You should greentext your abduction and a few interesting dreams

What did they want to accomplish by showing you these?

What I saw was a wide elevator like shaft (made of metal) with one side opening into large rooms. The shaft had a force inside it causing you to float gently upwards, but weak enough that you could clamber back down if you wanted. Each floor had a different set of alien looking flora and fauna as well as geological features; pools, rivers, cliffs.

There was 1 human with me who stayed in the shaft the whole time but would wait for me if I stepped out and into one of the ecologies.

At the end of this shaft, after several dozen floors I was let into a square garden seemingly floating in a blue sky. It had an edge of flowing water and running all through it were elevated channels seemingly cut into rock. Think a chinese water garden, without the bamboo water pumps.
At the center of this garden, water flowed up a ramp and came out in the cente of a large solid toroid, running into a pool.

I was about 7 when I had this dream and it was so vivid I was compelled to raw detailed diagrams of this garden, the ecology rooms and other areas inside this complex. I still have said drawings to this day

Attached: the_attraction.jpg (500x703, 89K)

im not AbducteeAnon, i was just saying.

But I think what he means is that Earth is not a random development. That Earth and life in it was engineered. That essentially we are a science project and that humans are genetically modified from the already evolved great ape tree. And what the aliens were showing user, were other planets that they have also done this.

okay ,so i was wrong.

Cont'd
I've seen ufo of several descriptions:
Extremely slow fireballs leaving a long tail at high altitude.
Directional spotlights (light with no source) flying under apparent control at about 50ft which emit no sound (witnessed with 4 other people. I was used to seeing these things but they almost shit themselves)
Strandlike slivers of light which looked like heat haze but moved in unpredictable formations (also witnessed with others)

I've watched meteor showers with telescopes so I'm familiar with atmospheric phenomenon. I have no doubts these things have no conventional explanation.

Attached: sperm-whales-sleeping.jpg (1000x798, 275K)

Like this... using fractals as a mode of communication. Possibly quantum.

Attached: 2g.png (450x300, 308K)

They hacked Yea Forums and avoid us like the plague.
Faster than light travel and no cloak.

Attached: nointelligentlife.jpg (533x285, 107K)

Cont'd
My encounter involved a gray alien and a 7ft tall 'man in black' who entered my home and knocked me out, but also provided out-of-place memories I later realized did not make sense considering where I was.

When this encounter happened, everyone else in the house (3 people) woke up and heard me being abducted but were totally unable to move. One of them saw post-it notes on their ceiling with gibberish on them. Some sort of incongruent attempt at communication.

Once you realize unabashedly what you thought was a nightmare was real, everything starts to make sense. It's a crazy universe we live in.

Attached: tesla.jpg (1900x1550, 340K)

ABSOLUTELY THIS.

I believe they almost certainly exist, but probably in a boring non sentient form resembling something like a slime mold or lichen.

When he said
>"No, not that bright"
He was talking about you, not the light.
30 watt bulb in a 60 watt socket

▲▲

Why predicate FTL?
If we're in a scenario where we've been under study for any meaningful length of time, the practical option would be to have listening posts established for millenia or even millions-billions of years. Under these conditions, FTL is neither necessary for such a species to achieve their goals nor a boon.

Do not forget we understand very little about the depth of space relating to space-time. FTL is probably not needed with enough energy at your disposal.

Attached: icon.jpg (600x916, 185K)

same fag samefagging

oooh so clever
󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

>the cosmos can produce untold wonders, but any life has to be dumber than I
sure.

Attached: boltzmann.jpg (383x370, 44K)

I mean yeah most likely.

they are self described inter-dimensional beings, not from this universe.

Attached: 1384019070868.jpg (500x293, 14K)

They are very real and the eat humans. Ther is no contact until you dispensary and wake up alive but with your limbs gone a little bit at a time. You would be kept alive in a living nightmare knowing they will be coming back to feed on you until you are completely consumed. Pic related. Turkey 2009 enhanced with edge detection, halved then mirrored. This is a real alien.

Attached: 15151111.jpg (960x875, 160K)

they're out there, but we've never met them, and we never will.

the universe is enormous. i'd wager there's even life in our galaxy, but we'll never meet it. the distances are difficult to conceptualize.

There is a devils face in the queens hair

SOMEBODY GET ME THE GHOSTBUSTERS

Attached: 20110417_Face2.jpg (339x362, 46K)

/thinks the only way to travel is through space

pathetic human.

They don't know of Earth's existence, they're happy to sit around in their nebula and emit alien energies and stuff.

>If we're in a scenario where we've been under study for any meaningful length of time
Do you truly think we are worthy of such an endeavor? I'll bet you have an aluminum foil hat too.

but that's wrong.

Attached: 314-sean-carroll-skeptiko.jpg (600x312, 19K)

yes

Attached: download (1).jpg (262x192, 9K)

i didnt type the first post though user

Back off, I'm a scientist!

RIP Harold

'worth' is an overvalued concept in human society.

Anything created by intelligence is infinitely more valuable than sedimentary rock and worth observing.

Attached: Archigram950.jpg (950x700, 205K)

what is, entropy?
I guess, but intelligence can still be insulated from the concept of entropy if that's your argument.
Paradoxes are inconclusive, so they do not support your conclusion that you're the bestest lipid computer within 1000 parsecs