Woman hate thread

Woman hate thread

Full disclosure I don’t really hate women but I remember reading a reddit story about a girl who told her current bf about the time she came back home drunk and clowned her bf after sex that she had sex with her while her pussy was full of jizz.
She might have leaked some on him on purpose as well?
Her current bf didn’t react well.
If anyone has other stories like these greatly appreciated,
or just post women hate, it’s a free country I can’t tell you what to do.

Attached: F4694433-3A49-46D9-8106-FF9E0A5C4E89.jpg (1080x628, 55K)

**angr roasties incoming**

Women are joke

Attached: 1562440121619.jpg (1752x4512, 1.77M)

My now ex wife came home filled with another guy's jizz. I wouldn't judge this so critically if society didn't program me this way. I really wish I didn't care

Fake and gay. Women don't talk like this.

All women are whores, it's not a secret

Women deserve to be beaten.

inb4 incel

My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend and now they’re together. My self esteem hasn’t recovered yet.

Kill them both

Have sex.

Ok

I'm gay and I loath women cause I see all the bullshit and minipulation they pull on dudes all the time and they can because of the all powerful coochie and titties and these guys just eat it right up it's honestly sad

You gays have the right idea honestly. Still fuck but without all the bullshit

No most fags hang around fag hags so it's kind of like a bleeding effect the autism starts with women tho so we gotta nip it in the bud

And they way they hold it over men's heads like they're fucking dogs man it pisses me off cause he just wants to please her and make her happy most of the time oh guess what she was just using you for your money and attention then they get bored and move on to the next. But not without playing a bunch of games in order to kill the relationship first tho

I don't know what you mean bro there ain't a cock there :/

As someone who reads lots of cheating stories and is a cuckold, I just love when people focus on the sexual part of it.
Like your anecdote and OP’s just turn me the fuck on the idea of my wife just coming home one day with her pussy dripping with another man’s seed, her panties stained with the cum that leaked out of her and perhaps some going down her legs, dear lord.
When it’s all about the feelings I just get sad.
But as much as I personally can put sex in one basket and feeling in another mist people can’t, and I don’t think they should.
Being faithful when you care about someone isn’t hard, it’s good our relationships have this litmus test, if someone cheats just find someone who care enough about you not to hurt you.
Can you imagine if we lived in a society where sex with others while dating wasn’t frowned upon? Can you imagine how easier it’d be to stay in a relationship out of convenience when you get your rocks off with someone else.
Love is something everyone deserves to feel.

The way they can never give you a straight fuckin answer to a yes or no question "well I mean today has been really...(insert I'm gonna make it about me then round my way back around to go fuck yourself)

My problem was that I felt like I wasn’t good enough. And still don’t. Cause my ex best friend clearly seemed better right?

The problem isn't you retard its the whore who couldn't keep her legs together you know it but you're emotionally involved so you don't want to admit it to yourself

Lol

He’s not better, this whole cheating because one is better is bullshit. People cheat because they are bad people, she’ll do it to him as well, that’s what they do.
You’re lucky you’ll be able to find someone who appreciates you eventually and got rid of two shitstains