What did I do wrong?

What did I do wrong?

Attached: Darker.than.Black.full.226004.jpg (600x600, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please

What have you done ?

Attached: Genocide.jpg (499x607, 55K)

You said that... But now that I... You just disappear

im just so tired....

You were born

Tovarish I am the ghost of War I visit all I cannot remember the actions of one. please tell me what happened

Attached: 2019-04-20_12-13-00.jpg (1920x1080, 74K)

I am too. But I feel that I need to come and see you. What is wrong?

I guess you are tired of me.

im tired of everything, its almost like i came to existence when existence itself was trying not to let me.
and it has still been trying to this day

I feel the same way, honestly. My life got better this last year but I still feel like this just isn't for me, but for some reason I care about you, so if you need me at any time I am here.
I love you and I want things to get better for you.

i dont think i have ever felt this much sincerity from anyone i have talked to in my life.
thank you

Do you still feel tho? It's okay if you don't. You don't have to lie.

i... dont

It's okay. I am still here.

Attached: Hei-hei-35402581-704-396.png (704x396, 164K)

you should go and help others too

Just smoke a doobie and take it a day at a time. Not gonna try to do the whole it gets better because it really doesnt but we go on because people need you. You got this dog.

Attached: FB_IMG_1559364742701.jpg (720x753, 46K)

Hahaha
No you are just telling me to fuck off in the most educated way, aren't you?

Arent we all

Attached: 1549461036665.png (689x473, 97K)

no, really, there are others that need to hear your words

you were born into a generation where children are coddled rather than challenged. so any defeat or low point you see as life ending, people born 30 years ago see as normal life.

is it your fault? no.

does it confirm you're a pussy? yes.

I am a little bit angry with you. I know it isn't your fault, but you actually made me care about you and then when I try to approach you just don't want it anymore.
You gave me so many excuses before too. You should have been more straight. Was my appearance too much for you to handle? Were your feelings just an illusion that you created?
I am leaving this thread now. Whatever.

Being a pussy faggot. Man up or die.

maybe im afraid of what youll find if you get too close...

you didn't do anything wrong there is no such thing as right or wrong its all moral relativism

what fuckery is this? fuck this beta male self sorrow circle jerk. jfc i get how every generation hates the next one, but jfc what the fuck are you plebs going to do when you're 40 if you don't kill yourselves because your shoe lace broke before then.

fuck.

This is beyond your comprehensive, piss off.
When you are comfortable enough to tell me, do it. I doubt there's anything at all that would change things.
You know how to find me, just try not to take too long. Things could change in the future and you may lose your ability to find me.

>This is beyond your comprehensive, piss off.

do you mean comprehension?

no don't go all emo and try to slit your wrists with a butter knife on me now...

BEST FUCKING DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT FUN WE GOT TRAPS WE GOT EGIRLS WE GOT MOVIE NIGHTS WE GOT FUN FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

]

Attached: 6M0SxXd.png (500x775, 313K)

You posted this whiny emo bullshit

xD

see my post
fucking whining manchilds.

You are just too dumb to understand the thread, it is okay.

>it is okay

thanks for that. because i need validation in others for self worth.

no wait, that's you.

go tell your mom where the bad internets hurt you and she'll bake you cookies.

You still fail to understand the thread. Congratulations

this thread has different topics.

you're not arguing with your little sister, gaslighting my posts isn't going to make your dad come back.

No. This thread has only one topic and a bunch of people trying to make sense of it. Try to figure it out.

shh.

there is no "bunch of people"

just me posting in a beta male thread with a beta male responding (you).

Have you ever heard of the poster count, brainlet?

Delayed pruning was expanded to all boards except for Yea Forums

your talking above your pay grade bud.

i think it's past your bed time.