I work at a software company now as an adult and my nerdy coworkers want me to get back into playing mtg...

I work at a software company now as an adult and my nerdy coworkers want me to get back into playing mtg. I haven't played it since the 90s, any suggestions?

Attached: MuYanling.jpg (265x370, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't.

Play Keyforge instead

Also designed by Richard Garfield but just inherently easier to get into, much fairer than the “pay to win”
MTG style, and just a generally more fun, more exciting game....and will the possibility for that “killer deck”.

I’d highly recommend you encourage all your sheeple work mates to try Keyforge instead

Attached: 4FA10D7C-B893-471D-9810-80D20BD250B1.png (300x420, 274K)

dont play since 2005.
still follow some youtubers...
modern would be the "cheapest" you still have to pay 500-1000 bucks per deck

This

It illuminates all of the design flaws associated with MTG, which has several.

You can do a pretty budget Commander or Oathbreaker for less than 150, and most casual players are way more into that.

play edh if you get back into it. Its singleton and has both competitive and casual aspects which are both very fun. added bonus is the cards never rotate out either.

Play an elemental deck, they're amazing right now.

Attached: 66133167_2511731722223215_4897655790082457600_n.jpg (782x640, 62K)

What format do they play? At worst just borrow someone’s deck and play with it a time or two, if it doesn’t feel interesting anymore just bail on it.

And how do you stop getting land fucked after your first mulligan?
>you can’t because magic is an inherently flawed design

just play mtg arena, it's free

If you do. Play online... paper magic is fucking dumb now

Why would anyone play a CCG when LCGs exist?

Ignorant or just retarded?

I do table top simulator. Cards are all free, you can grab any card ever printed, make your own sleeves and play practically any format with voice chat et all all enabled.

Fanbase can be pretty toxic if your playing standard where I'm at but the modern and vintage crowd is p dope. If you do get into it, definitely do modern unless your ready to drop a band or 2.

>toxic fan base
Who cares if you’re playing with friends ?
Fuck the fan base

Attached: 26E9B999-74D3-47FD-8DCF-59FE5F40B4D2.png (680x484, 289K)

fpbp

Got me there

Attached: FB_IMG_1552166207433.jpg (646x329, 15K)

dont play. you start and you have to buy new cars every season cause they liteerally makes OP abilities just so you pay money again. fagets of the coast are literally fagets

Attached: 1561787372242.webm (364x454, 581K)

A lot of it really isn't as expensive as one would think if you buy singles instead of packs. I'd recommend giving arena a shot first and if you like that invest in paper a bit. The Challenger decks are great, though they rotate out of standard in October.

Play modern then. One deck, can always use. Unless something gets banned. I have a $150 deck for modern that stomps $700+ decks.

Go postal liek in the 90s, shoot up your tower 7

Never play magic with nerds.

If you're in the SoCal area, City of Industry has Frank & Son, probably the best place to get collectible anything. Video games are overpriced as fuck but the cards are probably the best prices you're gonna find. Hand them a list and they'll pull a deck for you like a 19th century grocer.

Fuck off cunt

modern,, yeah get rekt by a 2$ deck that just came out because you can win on turn 3. dude srsly fuck off

It’s objectively a better game.
Problem?

Attached: 3AE8C739-789C-4100-842C-0C62D2AA6FD4.jpg (355x236, 67K)

MTG is a broken game.
Play keyforge

Just don't
I will but a core set every other year
to get my land fix and crack a few packs.

Play EDH. Everything else is for cucks that want to get banned out. Or draft.

It’s a fucking Sin what happened to Netrunner

learn to shuffle cuck

Magicfag tumblrinas begone, Yea Forums is YGO territory

Attached: 2c1083gbat631.jpg (2002x1007, 297K)

>shuffle
>random distribution
>randomness is not uniform
>therefore a well shuffled deck will have “clumps” if land

Retard

You gonna shuffle your land into even distributions?

Also known as “cheating”

Yugioh is literally for niggers. shiggydiggy dog

I enjoyed the DS version.
Would never actually buy it, or be seen in public playing though.

If you thought magic was a fundamentally broken game - at least in the past it worked ‘in theory’

Yugioh has always been broken

Invest all of your salary into building a deck so destructive that one of them kills themselves out of envy.

At least in the south east. 90% of the yugioh community is black. They love it.

BEST FUCKING DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT FUN WE GOT TRAPS WE GOT EGIRLS WE GOT MOVIE NIGHTS WE GOT FUN FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

m

Attached: 243i4nn2u2b11.jpg (600x841, 80K)

Well, 0% of my social circle is black, so that is relevant to me how?

100% of this users posts are retarded

I play arena a bit and now I get together with mates on the weekend to drink beer and play proxy commander games. If you're just playing with friends and not sanctioned events, print decks at mtgpress.net and put them over lands or whatever.
$800 modern decks are for losers

Why though , when I’m the intervening years there has been a revolution in board and card game design off the back of MTG?

It’s like still using a spectrum ZX when you could be using an RTX2080

this is true, yugioh is for niggers who cant afford mtg

Draft and commander most fun. Pauper is cheapest.

>cares what other people think
Fuck off normie faggot, your kind is not welcome here

mana weaving is legal as long as you do some actual shuffling afterwards
done properly your deck will be legally random but with a higher likelihood of good land distribution
if your opponent does this and you dont like it you can cut or even fully reshuffle your opponents deck before the game starts

I know what a tournament shuffle is Moron.
But even after that, if shuffled properly. You will get random clumps of land in your deck, leading to an inevitable mana Fuck .

Mana fucking is actually what MtG is about - it is the driving force behind the engine.
And it sucks

this is why games are best 2 out of 3
if your really that worried about mana just run mono red aggro the most expensive card is 3 mana and you dont need to worry about having different colors

I think it's a fun game. I'd see what format your friends play. Most groups, especially casual ones seem to play Commander. It's a pretty fun format, and you can buy a per-constructed deck for like 25 bucks. Pretty much all those pre-cons are a decent decks. Should stand a chance as long as your friends aren't super competitive.

obligatory

Attached: invoke_prejudice.png (315x448, 319K)

you can also build some decent commander decks out of the guild kits but you do need some extra cards

if you say to play keyforge, a game without deckbuilding designed to charge more per pack im just gonna ignore you.
Magic has stayed popular for a reason, its a fun game with enough rng to keep players grounded

Attached: 1440378202138.jpg (375x518, 39K)

mana cost isnt even white...

This

Or mono green elf engine. Turn 3 1 land, 5 elves, 4 land enchants and producing 15-30 mana.

if your just playing casually with friends and dont want to spend a ton of money, see if theyd be interested in the pauper format. its all common rarity cards

Because no one has said it, Commander and EDH are the same format. If you haven't googled them yet, you play with a deck of 99 cards with a commander. And each card in the deck (other than basic lands) is a one of. So you get variety in game play as well as typically longer games.

>without deckbuilding designed to charge more per pack
It’s designed to nerf “pay to win” decks.
You only need buy 1 deck.thats it.
There is no inherent advantage in buying more.

My favourite game style is the swap format - you bring your deck, and then have to beat it with your opponents deck.

It actually means owning a very shitty deck gives you a huge advantage.

Learn to expand your horizons.
Card games have come along way (as has Richard Garfield as a designer) since MtG

Still won’t stop a hand full of 7 land cards.

Are you dense?

mulligan the lands you dont need um your elves will produce the mana

Don’t you read?
Mulligan was already taken.

Oh dear - turns out MtG is badly designed (Richard Garfield himself has admitted it)

if mono red or mono green isnt good enough how about izzet drakes?
you can blast your way through the land clumps with all the cheap card draw

The chances of drawing two 7 land hands in a row in an 11 land deck are so low they are practically 0.

If you are getting 7 land or no land hands you have a badly designed deck.

While I love MTG and also played since the 90's, on and off, it's super obvious MTG has flaws. It was the first CCG and Richard Garfield's first commercial game. Of course it's not going to be perfect. Not even Richard Garfield expected it to be. Even wonder why the backs of the cards say "Deckmaster"? It's because he thought he was going to create a plethora of card games under that brand for WOTC because MTG was just never meant to be the be all, end all card game.

He just never accounted for its undying popularity. No one could have predicted it.

Despite MTG's inherent flaws, really creative card design has brought so much life to the game over the past few decades, and that's why so many people enjoy playing it, not because it was somehow a perfect creation.

EDH is pretty brilliant in that it actually brings joy back into opening cool cards from packs. E.G. Oh I opened an entire fucking booster box and got one really good mythic. Guess I can buy three more at $20+ a pop to finally make a standard deck lololol. Ooooor I can actually be happy about it and just slip it into an EDH deck. Lots of other cool stuff about EDH but that's one of my favorites. My only big complaint about it is in some playgroups it turns into a deck search feista and holy shit does that slow down games. Yeah, we get it, everyone stacks tutors. Congrats.

i've tried to get into magic. some kids i went to high school with played it daily, and i'd borrow decks they had and played against them a few times.

when mtg arena came out, i tried to play that, but it feels like a flawed system. it's like using printing press when you can use a computer. the concept of drawing land, and having mana compete for hand space with minions really sucks. often enough for me to notice, i'd have games where my opponent is totally starved for land, or i am, and there is no strategy involved. there's just too much RNG, and really i'd say a competitive card game should minimize RNG as much as possible. it's no fun to play a game where you or your opponent don't have any options because you just drew into a garbage hand.

both games are fun and each have problems, tho mtg is more popular

MTG is for mentally ill trannies that like to pay for a new deck every year when all their older cards fade into irrelevance. Dilate, tranny

commander exists

And this is why I play casual group games for fun. Competition magic really is for the mentally ill.

>The YuGiOh poorfag cope is strong in this one.

Just play MTG Arena. Its free to play and only optional to buy the virtual booster packs which is retarded and nobody does anyway except with in-game currency they've accumulated via dailies.

I'm brand new to Magic and was introduced by a friend via the online game and now I'm hooked. I feel like I've been cheating myself out of an actual good TCG all these years by playing YuGiOh and Hearthstone instead of picking up Magic this late.

I'd say its worth getting back into, or the online game at the very least if you don't feel like paying for the actual cards.

>Despite MTG's inherent flaws
That have been addressed/fixed in other games.
It’s only blind retarded obstinance that keeps MtG fanboys playing the same broken game.

It bugs me how retarded the herd mind is

idk user for me its not just gameplay
as long as seb keeps making art ill keep buying

Attached: deliver unto evil.jpg (863x1200, 222K)

Play Millennium Blades

A card game about playing/collecting a CCG

It’s pretty fucking good

Exactly what I was taking about,
The “retarded herd mind”

Weren't you the Magicuck calling yugioh players niggers while supporting a homsexual propaganda machine?

As second poster said. Don't. It's not worth it. I still have my old cards but I haven't played with em. I started playing MTG Arena, and i finally broke down and spent 20 bucks cuz i keep getting rekt by all these op decks. Not worth imo. I'd stay far from this cancerous game.

We get it poorfag YGO player, you don't like Magic and need to express your dislike for it on a forum to keep yourself convinced that you like it for reasons other than the fact that for whatever reason you feel threatened whenever people like something you don't.

Attached: spagetface.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Implying I don’t own every game.

The concept hadn’t even crossed your mind...who’s the poorfag now?

See

its about the entire experience of playing the game not just mechanics
sure mtg has its flaws but for me the card art more than makes up for it
other games card art just doesnt compare
the art is actually the reason why i started first collecting and then eventually playing

Attached: deathsprout.jpg (672x936, 156K)

You do know that you can build those op decks for free?

Just an actual game designer.

What would I know?

Attached: 215580D9-28DC-4422-8E42-D50CD11CE15F.jpg (1600x720, 179K)

Keep deflecting. Shield yourself from the truth at all costs.

Every time I got back into it I was reminded that the mana gods always hate me. Shuffling is the most important aspect of the game. You can run 35-40% or whatever mana but if you don't shuffle correctly you are flooded or hosed ~75% of the time. Standard also seems to devolve into the same ~3 decks every time and to get into any legacy format you're looking at thousands per deck.

Download Magic the Gathering Arena on your computer. Great way to practice all the new game mechanics.

Keep coping tranny

>the truth
You’re right I lied.
I don’t actually own YGO

>actual game designer
i learned matlab in college, and python in my own time. am i a programmer?

Its entirely possible that you're bad at your profession which nullifies your fanboyish opinions on why your anime card games are superior all-together.

^^^
Oh look .
Surely not !!

MtG is perfect in every way.
Surely the inherent design of the game isn’t fundamentally flawed ?

No...t-the deck must be to blame.
M-must be the draw.
M-my opponent played well.

Surely the game isn’t broken?!

Attached: E546F0E6-1DC8-427D-85E9-3C8CF1E80656.jpg (150x150, 5K)

if I really cared what people think why would I be on Yea Forums?

Im simply spitting the truth and wont stop til I get em in they birthday suits

Man you're all dense complaining about variance and rotation. Don't play standard if you're worried about rotation and learn how to build a fucking deck if you're worried about flood/screw. Its just confirmation bias and you're too fucking dumb to get it, just remembering the shit times you couldn't play the game because you kept a one land hand in deck full of 7 drops cause you're a fucking autist that doesn't understand a curve.

Kickstarted my own project.
Shipped 2000 units .

That count?

YGO fanboys getting assblasted when chad MTG shows up, as per usual

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 44K)

I've always wondered how a high level magician would do who's extremely skilled with shuffling. Shuffling is the main skill no one likes to acknowledge because getting the right flow/mix of cards in the first 5 turns is the most important aspect of the game by a mile.

>learn how to build a fucking deck if you're worried about flood/screw
>blame the player for the inherent design flaws

You’re playing it wrong

label yourself whatever you want. a guy with a food truck is a business owner. i'm just poking fun at you my man.

run 42 rat colony + 18 swamps if your seriously that butthurt about money and mana

Attached: rat colony.jpg (488x680, 83K)

Oh you mean stick to the ratio of land that everyone uses and have some land fetches? Jesus fucking christ I never considered that!

Some people get very inconsistent draws. Last PTQ I went to was with snakes. I needed 4 mana for that deck to roll. I got stuck with 2 land in the majority of my games that day. It never happened at any time during testing. Too much RNG bullshit. Games aren't fun when you can't control the outcome.

Nobody’s saying play YGO you retard

They "play both games" and still think their anime card game is more well designed. If their comprehension is that low I don't think trying to explain to them with logic that they're too stupid to understand how to play is going to work.

You mean by having played a much longer time so that you have more wildcards to craft those op decks? I still only have 2 mythic wildcards, and very few rares, so even if I wanted to make a good 3 color deck, I wouldnt have enough crafting mats to get the landbase.

you will either win or lose by turn 5

How many boosters you gonna buy to get that card base?

Or, are you saying “pay to win”?

MtG : perfect game

What's the inherent design flaw? That you can't cast your stormtide leviathan in your 18 land deck? Durrrrrr but it's shiny

Commander is a good format to start at, it allows for most old cards and has the smallest(?) ban list of any format

The inherent design flaw is that the initial draw is completely random and bad/good luck determines too many game outcomes.

>b-but I wanna draw exactly what I want every turn and win every single game just like Yugi-san. s-shit game and design flaws for not giving me what I want

Nobody , literally nobody has said anyone should play YGO

Consider that maybe MtG is a flawed game design , and everything becomes much clearer

You sound like the kind of little cunt I always wanted to strangle but never wanted to deal with a place calling the cops.

Remember the flash in the pan Force of Will? Fucking shit game that sucked. But you couldn't get flooded, that's for true.

There is , of course , the hearthstone trickle variant .

Land is in a separate deck. And you draw 1 per turn

rat colony is 50cents so its a $21 deck i wouldnt exactly call that pay to win

Play Force of Will, if that's still a thing

you dont buy boosters to build decks anyways thats a crazy waste of money

something like that is a much better design - you can actually play your deck as you design it rather than hoping like hell you get 3 land in your opening hand or have to drop to 6 cards, which is a MASSIVE disadvantage

>Magicfag only knows about YGO through the anime
Thanks for letting us know normalfag secondary

You paid $21 to netdeck.
>muh customisable Card game

/thread
mtg is complete shit, it's a giant money grab with shit mechanics. Save your money, save your time, and save your nostalgia for a game that used to be okay in the 90s

Poker is inherently flawed. You should never make it past the river without folding unless you have a pair. Fuck off, youve obviously only played two games with your shit fucking weeb snake tribal deck.

And nobody plays it that wa
That was my own hack for getting sick of mana Fucking

Kek

MtG : perfect game

in standard every competitive deck will be a variant of a net deck because they design standard around a small number of power cards

Lands in magic adds a whole new layer of strategy and complexity. It forces you to balance your deck instead of putting every bomb card you have.
Yes, RNG exist and you can get screwed but you can reduce it substantially with good deck building.
That said, Magic Arena's shuffler is just a big mess. It's not real randomness either, so you shouldn't take your experiences with it in account.

Poker isn’t a very good game, retard.

“Popular” means “shit tier”

Which is another thing which makes MtG utter shite

>Flooded or hosed 75%
Poorly built deck. Not shuffled enough. 7 riffles, if you aren't riffling you are not shuffling. Mathematically to achieve true randomness you must either do 7 riffles, or over 3,000 over under shuffles.
>No...t-the deck must be to blame.
More often than not true. For example user said 35-40% mana. That is a poor design. To need that much mana the deck is top heavy or doesn't run any kind of control measures for mana.
>M-must be the draw.
Only bitches blame the draw. A well designed deck can start with more than 80% of possible configurations practically guaranteeing a startable hand within a Mulligan.
>Standard
Is shit. Don't play competition formats. Play casual group games, most fun.

People who claim it is inherently flawed by having the mana in the hand with the spells are simply not suited to strategizing, and failed to consider that when building their deck. Mana is just another thing to consider. When I started considering probabilities of startable hands in my deck design I have been flooded precisely once in hundreds of games, and manascrewed exactly never. If your deck can start with 80%+ of it's possible configurations then it can start most of the time. Calculating the probability of two 0.2 results in two successive trials you get 0.04. that is to say that 96% of the time a deck that has 80% startable hands will draw or Mulligan into a starter.

Every game of hearthstone is decided on the flip of a coin. Ranked is absolute cancer. Tempo or lose

Hah you little nigger. I'm a OG fucking player who started in 94 and would likely outclass your ass in any format if I got a bit of time to study the meta. You just can't handle the fact that land draws rule success in magic and determines the fate of almost all games.

Wrong and wrong. We're talking standard. Everyone is playing the same decks. Have you ever been to a higher level tourney? I've been shuffling for over 2 decades. I know all of the techniques. I've watched for years. So much of it is simply luck.

You sound like you've never played it at a high level, ever. Ever wonder why almost no pro player is consistently high ranked?

>blame player for inherent design flaw

Richard Garfield addressed these issues in his subsequent designs, Netrunner and Keyforge, which are objectively better games.

No point explaining that to a MtG-tard though. They’re Too busy being exploited

Don't. RNG games are really bad. This mana system is beyond retarded.

>I still only have 2 mythic wildcards

Then maybe you should consider actually playing the game. If you only have 2 mythic wildcards and think you know enough about the game to try and knock it then I feel sorry for your ADHD-riddled brain whenever you have to wait for something longer than 5 minutes. Curb your instant gratification.

Super OG just needs to watch the tapes. Get a load of this queer. Absolutely butt savaged.

its not really netdecking the deck was sort of built by rat colony's text
>a deck can have any number of cards named rat colony
plus its fast enough that you will win games
just pray you dont come across mono red running 4 chainwhirlers

>The YGO fanboy thinks you buy booster packs to build decks.

He's done the work for us, lads. Mission accomplished, lets go home.

Doesn’t sound fun at all.
Sounds like the opposite of that

look i don't think there is anything wrong with it. it's a product that people enjoy. folks still play chess even though a computer will beat them every single time. the problem i'd say is people thinking, and expecting, magic to be something that it isn't. it's an old game built for a physical system. it was what worked at the time, and it is still a functional system today. it has limits, but that doesn't mean it's bad or unable to be enjoyed. it's just a very specific thing, and it does that specific thing unlike any other system.

You are the only faggot talking about YGO, and O really wish you’d shut the Fuck up about it.

You shilling for YGO to increase its visibility of something ?

Its a constant theme in every relevant TCG. If you even attempt to claim otherwise, you're an oblivious fanboy.

Or doesn’t exist in isolation though.
There are other card games, using the same physical medium, that have been better designed to accommodate that medium.

MtG fan boys are retarded and can’t imagine that to be true though.

Try it - you’ll be surprised

i never said its a fun deck its actually a very boring deck im just pointing out a deck that isnt pay to win and has a very low likelihood of running into mana problems

Fellas Fellas,,,
Why are we fighting?

Why don’t we all play a nice game of Wyvern and agree that while MtG is inherently flawed, it is no less inherently fun.

Attached: AE26DC7F-A985-4625-9569-7583D1583D05.jpg (460x215, 35K)

>the thoroughly embarrassed YGO fanboy has now resorted to implying that he doesn't like YGO in order to try and save face

We call people like you a Timmy.

If you want to pay 150 bucks, nigger

I prefer Spellfire or Hyborian Gates.

BEST FUCKING Yea Forums DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN JOIN NOW!! (JANNIES HATE US)

discord
.gg/dERcSSB

Attached: 4Cz7N3RWhULIVZqNGdEFzSwPI8f-FVdt9Ax6205Vz9k.png (640x1085, 809K)

>mtg the perfect game
>want to not rub against the inherent design flaws? Then play this shitty in-fun deck - there problem solved !! You’ll never want to play MtG again !

Ok.

you're right. i'm not disagreeing. in the same way people play D&D vs other systems, the niche aspects are what some appreciate.

i like hearthstone. it's simplified and tuned in such a way that interactions are generally consistent and straightforward. it's not perfect, but i understand the rules of the system and can play around them. i don't think it matters what system you play. while i may beat you with experience in hearthstone, i'd be reamed in a magic duel.

Faggot, I was playing magic when “Tim” was blue

Don’t be teachin grandma how to suck eggs

40 dollar premades exist and will be just as viable as whatever pile of shit you put together with 150

Shut up reasonable-faggot

Drink bleach

>my nerdy coworkers want me to get back into playing mtg
Play, but don't play to win. Spend as little as you can. You'll still enjoy it.
The other option is to see if they will play ante. I played back in the day, I sold my cards back in 98. In my group of friends, ante kept everyone's heads level and stopped armes races.

>“Tim”
prodical son?

Way better

actually if you just take two premades and take the best from both and make a deck they're pretty solid.

then go with mono red aggro pick up the challenger deck to start ($30) and another $30 will fix the deck
$60 isnt much money and you have a fun to play deck that doesnt run into mana issues

>mono blue
>not mono white

nice try nigger

Prodigal Sorcerer
1blue +1
Tap: deal one damage to target

Haven’t played in years, still know the cards.

My criticism comes from a genuine love of games.

Smash two commander precons together? I'm not sure that's how it works. No I'm sure, sorry.

Squid Tribal

BASED

Lol 1blue+1? It's 2U and always has and will be. 1/1 human wizard

Kek
Finger slipped.
Of course it’s 1b+2

I have never been more embarrassed
Filthy Fucking phone posting fucktard (you) (me)

in elementary school i would go over to my friends house and look through his older brother's mtg collection
i fell in love with the art especially the lands and when i got a job i started buying cards
after a few years i decided to actually learn how to play

Actually, my MtG run cane to an end when everybody refused to play me and my “No” blue deck.

Anything cast by the opponent was boomeranged, zapped, doppelgängered, controlled, buried, returned etc etc
It was a pretty obnoxious deck.

Attached: 5DA913F8-7B49-4F18-8C9A-98D3F850D8E4.jpg (640x718, 62K)

My friend got detention one day because the teacher thought he was talking about his magic dick.

Attached: unceasing_faggotry.jpg (375x523, 35K)

lol if you call every aspect of randomness a design flaw maybe you should play chess. it's about making your deck versatile enough (mana curves and stuff) to handle both randomness and *surprise* an opponent who doesn't do what you want

Play Netrunner,
Garfield’s “answer” to the problems of MtG.

Nothing wrong with randomness.

that's why you don't play standard. it's a game for fun, but if you want to get competitive you have to strip the fun for killer methods

fuck these dudes. MTG is the shit. I play daily get yourself a commander set. its got a lot of good cards in it and you can make some quality reg decks outta it. new core set hits shelves tomorrow!!!!

play MTG arena its free pc game and has all the current cards in it. honestly the best way to get back

It's not blue anymore?
I stopped playing in the late 90s.
Crawworms, serra angels, urg raiders is about all I remember.

I love EDH, and Legacy is my baby, but home made cubes are the best.

Attached: chandra (7).jpg (916x1080, 179K)