Conquer black women. Destroy the ZOG. WHITE POWER

Conquer black women. Destroy the ZOG. WHITE POWER.

Attached: black-assholes-1.jpg (985x658, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thevintagenews.com/2018/09/13/bob-marley/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally human shitstained coloured skin completely fucking disgusting!

Doesn’t that cause race mixing just as much as black men having sex with white women? Jeez you guys make no sense

Jealous roastie

Attached: 48297701-707C-4F5B-A96A-B73E2D0E62FE.jpg (500x444, 58K)

By fucking black women you are conquering the black race you dumb low test cuck.

But race mixing is beautiful

Attached: 50E147CB-C580-4852-BC46-30284E41E1E9.jpg (412x799, 224K)

No guns, fathers, and other gorillas are killing their race everyday.

Her hair looks retarded.

you aren't killing shit. the white population decreases by the day while niggers increase. you are an impotent faggot. only 3000 blacks die in a whole year from black on black murders. that's not enough to make any difference. we have to conquer their women to destroy their race

Attached: chad vs virgin.....jpg (1024x683, 152K)

>your sons future daughter

Attached: A53F1434-D1E3-4AAD-8B11-6482DDF1A177.gif (356x356, 1.75M)

she needs a white cock inside her

What about the constant death rate is your shitstained countries lineage? Do you celebrate your own people’s perpetual death? Will you go back to your workd spook?

i point out the problems while you delusionally ignore them. shit used to be great when white men had balls and were real men. now we have fags like you who think "oh sure the kikes have turned our men into fags and our women into nigger loving whores but at least niggers have a higher crime rate."
we have to fight back you weak idiot

>Breed with black women to destroy black race
>Biracial/mulatto children still considered black

Attached: 1553205291024.jpg (500x374, 54K)

>"considered" black
>not actually black genetically
why do you hate science?

Attached: black-whores-licking-white-mens-12[1].jpg (400x286, 90K)

I fuck and reproduce with black women
My mixed children will be raised to love both sides.

Attached: 455FB7B2-1F9D-41BB-8BD3-21CAB5089D18.jpg (400x299, 23K)

I don't hate science, I'm just calling it as it is. Why do you hate history and sociology?
The "one-drop" rule was pervasive through the 20th century and still has a sociocultural hold on people today.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-235554.png (1440x2560, 375K)

Some shit that slave owners made up is not science. Explain how this kid is more black than white? And do you even support the Confederacy?

Attached: 1562008126604.jpg (1411x1242, 342K)

>sociology
is not a real science

I'm willing to explain it to you over email if you have the time. I'm genuinely concerned that you are mentally ill.

Y'all not understanding me here. I understand how genetics work, and hurr hurr sociology not a real science. Yeah, I know. I think knocking on sociology is a bit of a cheap shot but I don't necessarily disagree.
>I'M NOT DISAGREEING WITH YOU
I'm just saying because the majority of people will still consider them black, the reality is that they might as well be black. You can tell me all you want that you wouldn't raise them in the black culture but I guarantee it'll find it's way in there somewhere.

how am i mentally ill for not accepting a social construct as fact you fucking pussy. you let niggers fuck our women and do nothing about it and now you are mad when we fuck theirs back? the pure white race is dying out anyway so why should i care if my kids are mutts?

Attached: tumblr24.jpg (500x450, 61K)

Nice trips. Are you the person posting all the great nigger hate threads?

so what? blacks have it easier in America so so what if they are considered black? America is almost 50% nonwhite by now and my genetics will still carry on they just won't be called white but why the fuck should I give a shit?

Bullshit faggot. I know a mulatto with a white dad and he talks like a white person and went to college and has a good job. I'd rather my kid be a mutt than a crossdressing faggot and that's what Jews are brainwashing millions of white kids into being.

Not me, but what he said. Social constructs, whether logical or not, are virtually facts because that's what most people perceive. I'm not saying it's right. Just true.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-001753.png (1440x2560, 344K)

Find a nice white woman and have a lot of white babies then

Attached: 18301264-9D67-4530-A690-E7BDD59FCB6E.gif (500x283, 738K)

Dude I know black people as dark as nighttime in Nigeria that have gone to college and have good jobs. Exceptions to every rule.

I notice white male black female produces pretty good offspring. Highest GPA at the school I went to was some mixed girl with a white dad and black mom, she was sweet too

I don't care what people perceive. Genetically they will be mixed. I will tell my kid to embrace having a white dad when it's advantageous and embrace being black when it's advantageous.

This, now this is a reasonable argument. user realizes that despite the genetics the child will still be regarded as black and so for all intents and purposes will be black. If I misunderstood you, user, I will accept further reasonable argument.

he's the only mulatto i know with a white dad and a black mom and my kid will be more likely to be a football player or a musician than a pure white kid

BBB Breed with black booty

Attached: A13B92C7-9EA1-4F1E-AEDA-16DB4B293B39.jpg (603x603, 64K)

perceptions will change. anything that isn't pure is considered black NOW because America is overwhelming white. in Brazil lighter skinned impure people are often called white. the more muttified the US becomes the more people will accept mutts as being "mixed with white"

So are y'all ok with the white race being equally destroyed by this whole exchange? If that's the case then I've sorely misunderstood this whole thread, but that's what it sounds like you're saying to me.

MARRY A white woman and have white babies then you dumbfuck. Literally all we need is high birthrates

Attached: 98858C5C-FD5F-4FDD-950D-866263E4AB0A.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

Thanks for offering real points instead of just shouting angrily, user.
Perceptions will change, I agree. Probably not in our lifetimes, but if you're endgame is the long-run then I guess you got a good point.

if shit was reversed and America had the same amount of white people as it does blacks now and the same number of black people as it does whites now the roles would be reversed and the mutts would be called white. for instance when Bob Marley was a kid he was called "white boy" because his father was white yet in America he would have simply been called black
thevintagenews.com/2018/09/13/bob-marley/
Trevor Noah(also white father black mother) gave an anecdote in a comedy special that while he was considered mixed or colored in South Africa he was considered black in the US and he found that in stark contrast.

i just like black ass and pussy tbh

I don't want any babies at all, friend. I want my line to die with me. I'm selfish and I only care about my time on this Earth and care nothing about how any race will exist in the future. I'm here to put in my time and die.

They keep doing who you love, Yea Forumsro. Don't matter to me.

I mean, true, but so what?
I've been working under the assumption that the goal stated at the top of this thread was to annihilate blacks genetically and socially. Maybe the actual social perceptions would change with more race-mixed children, but knowing what I do about racism in America I doubt it would be any time soon.

kinda retarded imo

I only care about genetics. If niggers are all muttified they still aren't black whether they believe they are or not. Genetics is everything.

I genuinely want to know why you think so. I personally do not understand why people get so into the future beyond their lifetimes with things such as the deaths of cultures. Once you're dead you're dead. It won't matter to you anymore.
My natural conclusion of that is to say hang it all and try to have the best life possible on this miserable earth, and taking care of some ungrateful little offspring for 18+ years, where it eats up all my time and money, does not sound like a fun way to live.
But seriously, please don't read this as aggressive. I value your viewpoint as much as my own, and I would like to understand it better.

That sounds like a nature vs nurture argument to me, and scientifically speaking we still haven't been able to determine which has more affect on behavior. I assume the niggerish behavior and culture is what you're trying to get rid of.

it's a well known fact that nature is greater than nurture as you can see with the kid who lost his penis and was forced to become a transgender at birth

>Well know fact
[Needs citation]

can a human become a fly by pretending to be one?

Attached: 1.gif (306x810, 553K)

Jeff Goldblum can, but I fail to see the relevance in the question.

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x2044, 535K)

Attached: 3.gif (370x189, 1.39M)

a mulatto will never be black no matter what they believe they are

>53 replies
>7 posters
I'm gonna point this out every time I see this.
You don't fight race mixing with race mixing you stupid kike.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, flies like a duck...

you are gonna suck black dick like the cuckold you are
white men + black women = good and based
white whores + nigger slave males = disgusting putrid abomination
The Old South had it right.

I don't know if you were the one arguing genetics earlier or not, and I'm not the one you replied to (I'm the other guy), but this definitely goes against the genetics argument

wrong because men can have nearly unlimited children while women cannot. if we occupy black wombs with mutt babies blacks will die out but if white wombs are contaminated with nigger babies they wont be able to have white ones

Let me set this straight.
Black anything = fucking disgusting
Whites breeding with whites = the only fucking possibility of saving the white race.
You aren't this dumb. I write this for any newfag who might think there's any substance to what you're saying.
If black men are fucking white women, and to combat it, white men fuck black women, EVERYONE IS BROWN.
Kill yourself you dumb nigger loving kike.

Attached: 1486530146716.jpg (960x719, 218K)

HEEYYYYYYYY

While this is true, most people don't make more than one woman pregnant in their lifetime, let alone at a time. Certainly no one here has that much pull.
But also, ignoring the fact that genes crossover randomly between the two parent chromosomes and hence a black-white pair can have more than 50% genes from one side, the child of a black woman and white man and a white woman black man are both equally black and white.

This guy gets it. I don't give a shit about preserving the white race, but this is the way you do it.

BEST FUCKING DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT FUN WE GOT TRAPS WE GOT EGIRLS WE GOT MOVIE NIGHTS WE GOT FUN FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

|

Attached: 7fetjxpjf3o01.jpg (507x837, 56K)

whites fucking blacks is good and humiliates them

>most people
only betas don't get more than one woman pregnant in one lifetime

Yeah but the previous argument relies on getting multiple women pregnant at the same time.
If you're telling me you're that alpha then what the fuck are you doing here?

i get girls but i am waiting until am off the ground financially before breeding

And you're going to breed with multiple girls? How financially sound do you plan on being? Or are you gonna abandon them with the child like any other nigger's father?