What generation is the best?

What generation is the best?

Attached: 1562810055976m.jpg (1019x1024, 200K)

In your image, Core Millenials and older actually want to drive and most couldn't wait to get a vehicle and droiven loicense. Therefore, CM and earlier are the best.

And that makes me sad. There's far more to life than the coastal megacities, uninspired NuRap, and iPhone whatever.

None, they all suck

Blue pepsi gen

I was born in 96 and I barely know what any of these things are

Early melennial checking in. Pogs were fucking cash mate. Same as Pokemon, and MTG.

Sunglasses are pretty cool, too

Core millennial here. I put Surge in my cereal.

EVERYBODY in Florida was all over Chinese RayBans and Oakleys sold at the flea markets and beach shops.

They still kinda are, except now it seems like they're mostly the white chad shades. Especially popular among VW/Audi brahs.

COCK GENERATION

Anything over $10 for sunglasses should be illegal. I'm all about those flea market sunglasses

fuck i miss bakugan. i wish that shit woulda taken off like pokemon or yugi oh.

Seriously. People would get *pissed* for as long as a week if they broke, lost, or drowned their real Oaklies. The knockoff shit almost never got fucked up, and on the rare occasion it did, $10 and you're good again.

Srs. Oakleys were so fucking popular. I'm still in awe that Ray-Bans made a comeback, I think they're ugly as hell

Blame the lack of enthusiasm for driving on drivers ed being cut from high schools.

That's part of it, sure, but not totally. Kids don't necessarily "need" to go be physically present with their friends anymore, Amazon will send them whatever they want, etc.

Hell I'm thirty-fucking-four and falling into the use-only-phone/computer-for-social-needs trap. On the other hand, I have three motorcycles, and have always enjoyed driving stuff around, so there's that. Growing up on a patch of land where I could haul ass (what I thought was fast at the time) in a janky go-kart helped move me in that particular direction...

If you're not 1992 or earlier then your scum waste of spaces

Trick question-- we're all shit.

Same

Core millenial here.
They still sell urge in my country.

Early Millennial here. (Born in 86)
I'd call us the best generation since we got to enjoy all the cool shit from earlier generations, but by the time the stupid Zoomer shit happened we were tuned out so we didn't get sucked into any of that faggotry.

early zoomer

Attached: download.png (489x491, 189K)

I think you're borderline core. I should know. I was born in 81.

Attached: qbasic-screenshot.gif (640x300, 2K)

Born 1971
Best generation.
We're just watching the whole world going to shit and can't care less.

Core mellinial here. Who else drank Vault?

BABY BOOMERS HAD THE BEST GENERATION

I think the whole scale is skewed. Pogs were a huge trend at my elementary school.

BABY BOOMER HERE WE HAD THE BEST GENERATION, BEST MUSIC, BEST MOVIES, BEST FUN BEST CARS BEST WOMEN BEST EVERYTHING :)

US BOOMERS ARE THE BEST GENERATION BECAUSE WE DIDNT GET FUCKING PARTICIPATION TROPHIES. NO SLNOWFLAKES HERE

AS A BOOMER OUR GENERATION WASNT AS SENSTIVE AS YALLS.WE CAN TAKE A JOKE

ALSO TRUMP IS A BOOMER WHICH IS REALLY COOL :)

> zoomers

Attached: IGOR.jpg (1288x725, 104K)

Who the fuck cares about generations? They all fucking suck.

Attached: D7MPCjOX4AAa0JU.png (597x476, 485K)

meme only applies to americans.