Am dumb, how do y'all faggots choose condom sizes?

Am dumb, how do y'all faggots choose condom sizes?

Attached: creek-blowing-condom.jpg (576x432, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theyfit.co.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you’re smaller than pic. Shop in kiddy section

Just buy Saran Wrap and some rubber bands. Size it especially to you for greater level of protection.

Attached: 1414801588145.jpg (288x363, 24K)

if its too tight it could tear and/or be constricting and interfere with erection. if too loose it could fall off. just try a few different brands/ sizes and see what feels good to you. it's worth it to take the time to do this so you are at your best performance when it's important.

But user, pic related is from the kiddy section

Remember that condoms are not magical. They can REDUCE the likelihood of transferring many STDs but they do not stop the risk and some STDs are still easy to pass with condoms.

So many people are brainwashed with "just wear a rubber" that they think it makes them bullet proof. At the end of the day, if you are not confident the pussy is safe its probably best to pass condom or no condom.

Attached: 812468b3154b91c769b0976d51b66dbf5dbe618d3b2fa92042f33184587f78aa.jpg (200x208, 15K)

Rawdog or gtfo.

I hate to agree but sex without a condom is way better.

6" here. Pretty much any of them work well enough.

Buy custom sized ones of course.

theyfit.co.uk/

Ooooh Gunther.. Your male essence knows no bounds..

Attached: 105.gif (340x340, 147K)

my tra lala my ding ding dong

I like the magnum condom not for the size (my penis is average at best), but rather for the shape. They are wider at the top than other condoms, so it doesn't feel as aggressively tight on my dick and mess up my erection.

Massively better, just have to be more selective or stick to the old girl.

what's a condom

Attached: 07BC5BD2-43A7-4302-BD80-BE6DBC644DC4.jpg (1864x1445, 801K)

Thinnest condom you can get. Dont use a condom if you can avoid it. Bare skin and cumming inside are literally unrivaled feelings. Dont listen to any neckbeard that claims otherwise. They have just never touched a woman and want to downplay the extacy of cumming inside one.

What is the point of this?

Real nigga

Attached: 20190711_013907.jpg (500x324, 112K)

They’re a sham, the sizing charts. The normal Trojan will fit almost anything, the magnum just rolls down a little farther. But they’ll both fit any size pretty much short of elephantitus. Just get the Trojan ENZ because it has spermicidal lube on it but it doesn’t taste good I’m told.

>Trojan ENZ
Those are kinda like garbage bag. The spermicidal lube is wise, sure, but eh. I'm kinda liking the ONE Vanish, and if allergic to latex but insists on a bag, I'll use the Lifestyles Skyn poly.

I find durex to be slightly bigger than trojan and more comfortable.

But listen to about not using one.