Best advice for taking on the school bully? pic unrelated

best advice for taking on the school bully? pic unrelated.

Attached: 1510273490371.jpg (750x455, 53K)

Suck his dick. That’ll show him.

Honestly? Don’t. You’ll just get your ass beat and even the losers will now pick on you because you’re a ‘pussy’.

Wear knee pads so you don't get sore knees.

Address him head on, if he start saying some shit just start swinging, if you can't swing then you're slipping, go do muay thai or jiu jitsu

Fucking kill him. I mean are bullies still a thing? I thought twitter solved this?

Yeah, just get the squad woke and cancel him on Twitter. That'll show him.

bump. NOt op but

methhead brother been fucking with me hard and I want to beat the guy to death

Attached: 09ijk09.png (914x687, 1.25M)

When you fight, fight crazy. Flail your fists, jump on them and jab your fingers into their eyes, bite anywhere there is skin exposed, piss and shit yourself.

If he's your size then fight. Punch square into the nose and neck.

If he's alot bigger then posse up and gang maul him.

GTFO kid, go milk your mom's cock.

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-074741_Chrome.jpg (1354x941, 443K)

Find out where he lives, He has to sleep sometime

Defeces

Lifting and/or martial arts classes.

Wow, I just noticed there were donuts.

know a few things going into it:
1. He is a bully. contrary to what teachers/parents/everyone, anti-bullying campaigns, and disney channel would have you believe... bullies can almost always fight, and it is nearly impossible to "outwit" them or "kill them with kindness".

2. nobody is going to help you until you are 100% beaten up and maybe a few hits after. this is just how fights work in public spaces. if/when you go down, protect your head and core. without training once you are on the ground, the fight is over and you should be on damage control.

3. for the love of god and all that is good, don't get up and continue to take punches in an attempt to look tough and unbreakable. this isn't a movie or prison, and nobody will respect you for it

just setup hidden camera and record shit
then call cops
then you can sue for damages

Yeah right, I'm not falling for that one again.

interesting. police were here half dozen times and never made arrest cause the woman of the house defends him.

Yeah, burn his house down. Make sure all exits get fully involved.

Kill him
and if you don't succeed, scare the living hell out of him in your attempt

>Kill him
I feel like I could if I applied myself but idk man

Speak their language.

what did he do to you
how old are you
whats your height and his

Steal a little bit of his drugs, plant it somewhere in his car, call cops anonymously.

cut cord on window air conditioner. took computer monitor. broke glass bottles on bedroom floor. death threats. nigger talks me daily. chased me out of house etc while fucked up on meth

I'm 31. skinny androgynous skater kid.
This dude is clearly psycho. has retard strength and is fucked up on meth.

I'm five nine 140lbs.

this guy is the type that's built to fight. he gave me couple chest shots. He's coward though. only comes at me in the house. when he has me cornered. when out with friend and they defend me he backs off

>defends him
No defense against the video evidence

>31. skinny androgynous skater kid
>31
>androgynous skater kid

this sentence is the only thing i know about you as a person, and i already really want to bully you...

>31
>school bully
wtff

well idk why I said kid lol. that doesn't make sense. but yea I meant I did skateboarding for years. trying to give you idea

no I'm the one with meth head brother

Seeing how deep he goes is pretty hot actually, any more pics like this?

well you can try busting him
call the cops on him when you know he has meth on him

Develop a mental disease and gain retard strength

my advice is you're a nigger loving faggot

Attached: slerpskirt.jpg (480x360, 52K)