Your horny neighbor demands a blowjob

>your horny neighbor demands a blowjob
>wat do?

Attached: Sock.png (658x645, 860K)

Suck it till dry, that look delicious.

refuse?

I wanna suck his cock while rubbing that big round belly.

Suck his cock since its nice and fat. Perfect dick imo.

srsly? Where do you get off telling me whomst to fellate
SHUT your MOUTH!

You're NOT God!
OR my father!
OR my boss!

Attached: 1562889887162.png (1440x810, 1.89M)

I look pretty similar to OP but I'd much rather bottom, nobody ever wants to bottom chubby hair guys

I'd shoot him.

No court would convict after seeing pictures

beg for more

>nobody ever wants to bottom chubby hair guys
You'd be surprised then

He's got a nice cock for a big guy. I'd probably suck it.

Randy?

Reminds me of my neighbors cock when i still lived with my parents. I started sucking his cock when i was 12 and it continued for 7 years. Im 22 now and i miss having him close by to abuse my holes

i'd have her give me a blowjob

Attached: 184162.jpg (1440x1440, 133K)

send my wife to go suck him off. basically current arrangement I have with my 76 year old neighbor who gets to watch us fuck through the windows, and see my 29 year old wife naked in the backyard.

if thats my neighbor, id suck him off, while i wear panties

Attached: 5523541.png (854x480, 319K)

stories?

>arrangement

How exactly does one come to make that arrangement? Like was he peeping already, and you just said it was cool? Or did he ask? Or what?

I wish this was my neighbor, I'd be over every day, in lingerie.

He's a cool ex-cop/vet that helped us out a lot when we got a bad hurricane the first year we moved into our house. It's funny, the whole thing started one day when he made a comment about how I was working out every day and my wife wasn't. I think I said something along the lines of me not wanting her to lose her butt, to which he replied (because he's old and doesn't give a fuck) "yeah I've seen it!".

To make a long story short, he admitted he caught us out in our pool having sex a few months prior, but didn't want to say anything because he didn't want to offend me and he didn't care either way. I insta'boner'd and asked if he liked what he saw, he said yeah, and well, he's probably seen my wife naked over a thousand times in the last 4 years, including her bent over right in front of him one drunken halloween.

Convincing my wife to partake in all this was the hard part..

I would ask to wear his's wife lingerie and suck it like her

I would ride that cock until my heart stopped

is there really this much sissy pussy on Yea Forums, wow

Get down on my knees, pull his pants down, and start sucking. Suck and lick on it until he cums straight in my mouth/down my throat, and tell him he could use my ass as well if he wants.

What else would a sissy do?

He’s got a nice cock and I dig chubs so I guess I start sucking and hope he wants to fuck me when I’m done!

Pretty much, yeah.
Why, you interested?

just a big fantasy of mine is to dress up for a trophy wife and her S/O and service them both

feed him a cup of sugar instead, through his chode, with your mouth.

i would suck it for a while and then slip it in my ass. i'm about to do a snapchat show 'yak1996' of me riding a didlo, if anyone wants to watch, this put me in the mood.

Bite it off. Sure it's a little gay, but stopping the gay would make up for it. If I was a woman, I could sue him

sure bitch, bend over and spread it wide for daddy

Attached: 35798474_1941878095864703_1561381149383589888_n.jpg (1539x2048, 276K)

do it, i will watch.

Hows this?

Attached: IMG_20190119_013015.jpg (2430x1640, 346K)

nice curvy perky ass, little girl
I want to rip your little panties down to your thighs and put your sweet tight sissy pussy to good use, slowly stretching around my fat dick

cover up your useless little ovaries and take a clearer pic, but a nice plump ass on you, bitch

Is this better, daddy?

Attached: IMG_20190317_195133.jpg (1500x840, 106K)

Tell him I'd rather get my ass beat than be his bitch.
>he beats my ass
>be his bitch

I'd ask him is he wanted to get his ass licked first, and if he'd like to load me up after the bj.

a man with a cock and body like that, I would let him do anything he wanted

I need a cheeseburger Mr.Lahey

Bump, pls post greentexts

its been 1 hour and only 1 add :(

immediately get on my knees and suck him until his load is down my throat

I'd suck and sit on that bad boy