twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I sniffed the dirty panties of my daughters
the young one 8 years old the older one 11

smells just like my wife theire mother
the younger ones scent is a mix pee and vagina

the older ones more wifey, smells like heaven sometimes I cum buckets

just a normal dad

Attached: topkek.gif (650x705, 38K)

These are my sisters. Got them minutes after she took them off. They were still warm and moist. The smell and taste was so strong i almost came instantly

Attached: nbb68.jpg (908x1210, 677K)

any pics of their dirty panties?

Attached: DSC0549.jpg (612x408, 28K)

kek

Attached: DSC0522.jpg (2832x2128, 1.19M)

Kik?

Attached: DSC05223.jpg (2832x2128, 1.01M)

looking for some OC pls stand by

nice children panties

daughters 8 and 11

do you only sniff their panties?

lucky bastard

Attached: lucky dad.jpg (2822x2117, 1.93M)

You need to teach them how to be more clean user

no since I'm a lil footfag
I sniff their dirty socks and shoes
sometimes I sinff their hair armpit and feet
I pretend we play and cuddle

35 years ago. My best friend invites me to stay at his house for spring break. He has an older sister who works for an electric coop so she's gone all day. He disappears for a while so i sneak into his sister's room and hit the mother load. Dirty clothes. I ain't particular really, boob sweat excites me as much as pussy sweat. Now I don't stop to think logically, i just root through the basket and sniff, and fap like an animal. I throw all the clothes back in haphazardly, who keeps tabs on dirty laundry? The sister gets home from work. My friend is still gone, i find out later he walked over to a girl's house to spy on her. The sister goes into her room, i fantasize about cumming in her panties earlier. She walks out holding said panties. You, you did this. She stuffs the panties in my face. I am dead, no way she doesn't kill me. She pulls them back and gets an impish grin," where's my brother?" I think she's gonna tell him. Nope, she just wants privacy. She drags me to her room. Take my clothes off. I strip her slowly. Smell me. I sniff all over her. She raises her arms, i sniff in there and work my way around her boobs. She is masturbating. She lats down and spreads her legs. Sniff and whatever else you want to do. I sniff, and lick, and licking her butthole drives her wild. The juice runs down so i poke a finger in each hole. She cums like a bucking bronco. I start to pull out my fingers and she grabs my hand. She starts using my fingers to fuck herself. I lick her clit. She cums again. Ok user, enough for now. I almost cry as she dresses. Don't worry user, i'm just hungry. You get to use your dick tonight. I just wanted the boobs back, they were awesome.

you are so right I know
problem is I enjoy their dirty stuff
dunno what to do? but my wife is always rant about the girls

pathetic tbh
got kb?

>their hair armpit

*their hair AND armpit
the 8 year old smells almost neutral
but my eldest (11) smells like a little sweaty woman sometimes, salty and sweet a mixture

yeah I know
I hate my self
but I can't stop it

>got kb

???

Damn I wanna talk to you. You got kik?

Can you describe more of their vaginal scent? Is it kinda fishy/musky/pissy? Have you ever encountered smegma while washing/bathing them?

Hope you have kik.

keybase

>Is it kinda fishy/musky/pissy?

no never fishy! the younger ones is more pissy mixed with the standard vagina scent

by my 11 year old princess its a lil bit more feminine a little bit more like the typical pussy scent of a young woman, but it depends

sometimes it stinks hard, but not like fish more like a vagina of a woman without a shower since days, but I enjoyed anyways

>Have you ever encountered smegma while washing/bathing them?

I just washing my 8 year old regularly
my 11 year old do it herself unless she needs sometimes help cause of her long hairs
but no never saw smegma while washing them

Mmmmmm sounds fucking delicious. I don’t mean fishy as a bad smell just as a hint of an smell. For me the vagina smell you talk about is kind of fishy but like I said, not in a bad way. I have also sniffed panties of young girls and I do perceive that fishy pissy scent. I just love it so much. You lucky man. Have you ever seen smegma (cheese) in their vaginas while bathing?

That night she made lick all the panties i came in, she masturbated furiously while i did. Watching her boobs gyrating while she flicked the bean gave me solid diamond dick. When i had done my chore she was still going strong. I walked over and touched her boob. It was so soft. She told me to suck her nipples. Mmmmmmmmmmm, tasty nipples. She grabbed my dick with her left hand and said fuck. Put that in my pussy right now. I crawled on her and did so. It slid in and banged bottom. She gasped, slower user. I pulled and pushed back in more slowly and clamped on me so hard i came. She did too. Oh user, that splash felt so good, can you do that again. Just the question got me hard again. This time i lasted 5 minutes, she was moaning. Oh user, how many times can you do that? So i spent until 5 in the morning finding out. Turns out when just thinkjng about fucking doesn't get you hard, shoving your pussy snot covered dick into her mouth and rubbing it around works nicely. Then even that fails. She was trying her damnedest to get it back up thought. Anyway, we were both exhausted. She fell asleep with me wrapped around her, i didn't want to sleep. When i woke up she was gone to work.

more picture please of pantys pleaseee

>Have you ever seen smegma (cheese) in their vaginas while bathing?

no not while bathing but of course in their dirty panties, don't judge me but I lick and eat it sometimes

You need jesus

>I don’t mean fishy as a bad smell j

I know what you mean
my wife is sometimes really fishy but my daughters not at least yet

Attached: 100_4665.jpg (2832x2128, 320K)

Attached: 100_4663.jpg (2832x2128, 711K)

Mmmmm does it smell super strong? What does it taste like?

I love fishy vaginas hehehe

Mmmmm I can almost smell it!

sniff my girlfriend's sister panties anytime she come over

oh man it does
get me stoned every time

right after my brothers girlfriend took a shower i went straight into the bathroom and was lucky to find these. they were still warm.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 1.46.23 pm.png (1090x807, 1.2M)

how old son?
is she hot?
how's her scent?
just like her sister?

11yo panty? really? it like a woman. strong

>they were still warm

lucky bastard

which you mean son?

rubbed my dick all over them while looking at voyeur photos i'd taken of her in the shower. thinking about her sexy ass and pussy on my dick got me so hard.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 1.49.08 pm.png (608x830, 827K)

She sexy?

Attached: 100_5109.jpg (2832x2128, 1.01M)

Pix of her

good boy
how is her scent?

Pretty hot, gives off a bohemian kinda vibe.
Usually pretty good, not fishy at all. Although this last time they had a strong piss scent, not really my thing.
Similar but a her scent is strong than her sister

Smegma smells so good if you see it on a sexual way. It’s the strongest scent a vagina and penis can produce and it is lovely!

you tell me if shes sexy guys. wwyd to her?
smells so good.

Attached: 1562760189160.png (360x750, 284K)

fucking hard right now

would fuck!
nice butt that whore

>Similar but a her scent is strong than her sister

yeah I know it cause of my girls
sisters smells similar most of the time

Dam nice i bet nice pussy

i alway search through her bag when i have the chance and have found some wins in the past.

Attached: 38546975869.png (534x819, 669K)

>i alway search through her bag

heheh just like me

Please tell me you have kik to talk more?

Honestly her sister's smell turns me on so much more, even thought their smells are similar. Probably the taboo of it.

>Probably the taboo of it

THIS! brother
that's the way we men are programmed

I can get tons of pics of my wife's panties. Is there interest?

even got a pic of her wearing them.

Attached: 94536470.png (425x741, 344K)

the vag scent depends also on the girls ethnicity

yeah of course pal

please dirty ones
bonus
with your cum

fap fap fap

Yes i want

aunt's dirty panties

Attached: 584605.png (590x528, 543K)

You need to teach them to wipe themselves.
Now leave me to my masturbation

her bra. i jerked off to these and came while she was talking to me from the next room. was so hot!

Attached: 647087.png (1026x525, 946K)

Trophies, best to cum inside the crotch flap and imagine them wearing it

Attached: IMG_20190213_192930_005.jpg (640x479, 57K)

crusty oc

Attached: Capture.jpg (1400x1009, 321K)

as I said before I enjoy it
and they will learn soon enough
enjoy your fap son

>crusty

and fucking cheezy
yummy

Wife's friend stayed over. :)

Attached: IMG_20180807_101238.jpg (736x552, 442K)

I think her sister might be coming to visit soon, just got get them out the house so I can go trough her bag

Sexy panties. She hot?

Kinda flat chested but has a nice big ass.

Attached: j2p.jpg (640x480, 304K)

Her panties nice she smell good any pic of her

I don't wanna post her and have her reverse image searched

Attached: j3.jpg (847x635, 520K)

Lol ok

Ever seen her nude?

Nah. She once sent my wife a nude pic of herself to show her weight loss results. Saw it briefly on her phone but she deleted it. :(

Attached: IMG_20180801_122912.jpg (847x635, 536K)

U need to do a hidden cam in room

This fitnessgirl makes me ejaculate buckets of thick creamy cum. I stole her used parties from her bathroom at a home-party last weekend.
The smell of her holes are just so strong.
My Kik: fapss18

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-071045~3.png (471x1345, 971K)

Let's see the panties.

BEST FUCKING DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT FUN WE GOT TRAPS WE GOT EGIRLS WE GOT MOVIE NIGHTS WE GOT FUN FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY JOIN NOW!!

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

v

Attached: 76hhNMh.jpg (800x902, 122K)

if you could, would you fuck your daughters?