Hey dudes im really under the influence of weed right now, a qt.3...

hey dudes im really under the influence of weed right now, a qt.3.14 from my CS class gave me her number for a group project, dubs decide what i text her

Attached: 6213f58664.png (480x851, 21K)

“hey bitch” we should start simple

Hey bb are you columbine? Because I'd love to shoot a bunch of kids inside you and hope none come out alive

wanna come to mine and shit in my mouth

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Time 4 sex

i just finished the project

I'm afraid my penis might fall off. I had sex with a cheap hooker last weekend (needed to lose my virginity) but now my dick is starting to lose feeling and turn black.

" I know we're working together but I'm legally obligated to tell you that I'm a registered sex offender. Now that's cleared up, let's do this project and see where it goes from there"

don't be sad, little one, Daddy is here

Hey. I just started the project. Can I finish on your face?

Send nudes, you fucking whore.

if you under the influence of drug, buy me a steam game

kek. roll

Good’ay madame,

Greetings and Salutations. *tips hat*
I wish to serenade thee and enjoy some scrumptious hors d’oeuvres

nigger

Send nudes

i need your pee

Roll

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEÉ

Baby are you a motherboard?, Cause I'd "RAM" you all night long

Not doing that. Rolls do not count

winrar

Dubs

gay

>my dick is starting to lose feeling and turn black.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (520x550, 47K)

Attached: giphy.gif (466x350, 1.39M)

Harambe deserved it, unlike Hitler

I know we're working together but I'm legally obligated to tell you that I'm a registered sex offender. Now that's cleared up, let's do this project and see where it goes from there

I'm a 78 year old war veteran that served in Vietnam. A closeted homosexual.
I remember back in the sweaty summers of 1968... When we slept in the barracks, Ohhh did shit go down. My entire platoon would suck eachother off. So hot. To this day, 50 years later, I still jack off my Pringles can sized penis thinking about it

can you suck an egg while i record

Just so we have this out in the open, you're doing most of the work while I think about your ass

WINRAR

I know we're working together but I'm legally obligated to tell you that I'm a registered sex offender. Now that's cleared up, let's do this project and see where it goes from there.

AHHHHHHhhHHHHHHHHHHhHHHH

Thanks for rolling for me bro. I liked the "go from there" because then it puts it into her mind op considers it a date

Femanon here.
Don’t text anything unless it’s about the project. Don’t be fucking weird. Establish a relationship in person before texting as friends — doing otherwise shows you’re a beta ass cuck

waiting for a response

Attached: 4d4808e6ac.png (479x852, 47K)

The raging boner pic you send her might just not offend it may also get you to lay said bitch.

this ones legit

Lame

Ahahahahahahbahahaha

Well, it's not a roll
If that's still a no, start off nice, "Hey... There's something I have to tell you..."

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lol fakest shop or replacement text ever. The iPhone does not/has never used this font for messages.

Attached: 8FB94AFF-CE83-4271-9B92-4E23C20F84FE.jpg (396x382, 80K)

lol ur gay, do it for lulz

SHIT!

Can confirm

Ok, I'll go out on a date with you. Are you ok with dragon dildo strapons?

order me a pizza, bitch

Attached: 1561769796621.jpg (640x400, 91K)

his battery is also still on 92%

fo sho

photoshop.png

let us have fun with this OP

Attached: 50568795_240385360215991_2604320451729092078_n.jpg (480x480, 20K)

>Male user here
Do you see how stupid that sounds? Keep your vagina off the internet, whore.

Funny thing is, you can just text the message to yourself and then delete the extra one to fake it properly. Really quick and easy, and 100% convincing.

OP is a retarded faggot

I would if the message wasn’t fake. Kek.

its probably a tranny. just ignore

OP is a faggot
Abandon thread

Attached: 4CDA3BAB-09BA-498C-BF6C-C7A6EB5EE93D.jpg (960x758, 98K)

The font looks the same to me...

I know we're working together but I'm legally obligated to tell you that I'm a registered sex offender. Now that's cleared up, let's do this project and see where it goes from there"

On this site, it’s implied you’re a 16-40 yo male unless it is stated otherwise. Do you see how stupid you sound, whore? Kek

Attached: 81658506f1f6b54e3a600a49cb3107987291b936f67ceba705e4e14356ed5988_1.jpg (640x660, 43K)

Tits and timestamp you fat fuck

Attached: 1545011773983.jpg (449x600, 59K)

Tits or gtfo

Attached: 4B59B9CB-DFD2-427B-BF25-E9E084B7028C.png (502x560, 405K)

Tits or the doggo gets it

Attached: D5178019-A884-4303-93CD-D66E8417DE21.jpg (500x450, 42K)

next dubs decide

Attached: 4e98632d14.png (478x852, 49K)

Wait a second, screenshots always say screenshot_xxxxxxx.jpg

will you sell me your bath water

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: IMG_1657.jpg (449x1024, 42K)

*send a dick pic*

you looked like my last victim and im remembering the good time i had with her

There’s no delivered receipt

WINRARRRRR

you have to now

Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

Attached: 1556254327212.gif (395x408, 119K)

I've been watching you for a long time, olive

check em

It's you'r classmate but i like your socks too

This is [insert your first name here]

Again, I'm sorry if this is awkward, but I have no idea how I was supposed to know she was 14 lol

lets see your dick, op

DOUBLE DUBS

reroll
>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

> (You) reroll
>>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

> (You)
>> (You) reroll
>>>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

I'm shy... but I'm the cute boy you gave your number to for the group project :sweat_smile: *coy smile* *sheepish grin*

im not doing that

it shouldn't be

Send it

> (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You) reroll
>>>>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

Just send any picture of a dick

> (You)
> (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>>> (You) reroll
>>>>>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

> (You)
> (You)
>> (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You) reroll
>>>>>>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

then fuck off. why even make a thread like this if you're going to puss out?

Then send her this and write this is what im doing when i think about you also im doing it right now

Attached: 52602667_1166282053530159_1715865453663879168_n.jpg (960x804, 33K)

I will rape you, you fucking whore

Show the peen op

> (You)
>> (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You)
>>>>>> (You) reroll
>>>>>>>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

how the fuck you gonna say "dubs decides what I send her" and then not live up to your end of the bargain.

OP is a faggot.

Do that what user says

are you trying to confess to something?

listen to this guy

Dick pic or op is a faggot

I warned you cunt
Tits or the doggo gets the shovel

Attached: 5E40BACD-6A65-4DB8-874E-6744C6802B6A.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

> (You)
> (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You)
>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>> (You) reroll
>>>>>>>>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

WINRAR

> (You)
>> (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You)
>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>> (You) reroll
>>>>>>>>>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

inb4 OP is in the county jail and then arraignment. LMFAO. OP better delivRAR

I declare this thread a total bait

This

> (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You)
>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>> (You) reroll
>>>>>>>>>>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

I want to sniff your panties

Send her your fucking penis OP

TRIPS YOU HAVE TO DO IT

Sorry, that was a bad attempt at humor this is [insert your name here] from [insert class name here].

> (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You)
>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>>> (You) reroll
>>>>>>>>>>>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

The funny thing about this is that since OP hasn’t posted a dick pic that means this is real and he actually did this to poor old olivia

> (You)
> (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You)
>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>>>> (You) reroll
>>>>>>>>>>>>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

Attached: bf3492cf76.png (481x851, 51K)

just stop it youre embarrassing yourself

listen to this guy

dubs

You look nice tonight. You should wear that outfit more often.

> (You)
> (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You)
>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>>>> (You) reroll
>>>>>>>>>>>>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

> (You)
>> (You)
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>>> (You)
>>>>> (You)
>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>>>> (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) reroll
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

Another Femanon here.
Don’t be a boring bitch get the fuck off of Yea Forums and get on reddit if you’re gonna be this lame

are you retarted? you must be retarded.

Winner

i love you

tits?

SEND UR PENIS

Hello. This is the FBI, your computer is infected with a virus. Please send us $200 in bitcoin so that we may take the necessary steps and clean your system. This is not a scam!!!

Nigger man, Olivia, I just want you to know....through the thick and thin and despite my past raping kids and all that good stuff, I really care about you and hope our relationship flourishes and I'd love it if u introduce me to your friends kids so I can prove I only fuck kids with their consent

J/k Olivia sorry

reroll

anal penis.

OP is gona and was a faggot like always

it's me, from class. But don't worry, that's all behind me now

Just like I was behind those kids...

beans

reroll

winrar

I cackled

Dude, tell her you were trying to crack a joke but on hind sight it was shit. Tell her your name and that your in that class.

Quit fucking around. Bitch will send yo ass to prison.

You wanna get butt fucked by Bubba? No. Quit being a dumbshit.

Attached: b633f9e2-ee8e-4a87-9be1-71bba9bb5882.jpg (2048x1358, 307K)

aminal crossing

Niggers tongue my anus

beans 2

WINRAR

DO IT OP

its all fake so it doesn't matter

I have a micropenis

sushi fart

undertale

Attached: 46793285aa.png (479x850, 64K)

I have been shitting blood for the past eight days, Olivia.

OP is a faggot just writing post he likes.

If this gets dub write:
Next time i see you i will stand behind you like i was behind those 3 kids

Her name is Olivia, and i've been watching her for a while. She's in my class and i'm really thinking about drugging her and selling her.

rolling epic style

rollerino. topkek

Do it faggot

Write: "No dude, Olivia is a total slut. No matter what I say, she has to fuck me"

And then immediately follow that up with: "Sorry, wrong person.."

reroll, this is funny

Trips!

do it OP

im not Lucas he is a Chad in our class

Attached: e3fcfce11f.png (479x849, 71K)

Is it normal for the dildo to go all the way into the ass? I'm having a hard time getting it out.

r
o
l
l

Attached: 1546967704733.jpg (325x273, 71K)

kek

yea babe. sup?

c'mon OP, you know what we want.

That fucking awsome reroll

Attached: 1562065455428m.jpg (1024x770, 100K)

OP I AM BEGGING YOU

Attached: 5228702446.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

No this isin't Lucas but he said he will give me your number if i help him with those kids

>being gay is perfectly normal and not at all degeneracy

why'd you delete the pic?

reroll

Those kids? Those kids.

You gave me your number, you forgetful cunt. Now come over to my place so you can work on the project while I blast your buttcheeks.

reroll

>
>reroll

OMG do you have weed?

> (You)
>>
>>reroll

no im [real name] you gave me your number for the project remember?

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>>
>>>reroll

Hitler did nothing wrong

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>
>>>>reroll

it wont happen

roll

Lol it's the jar ass guy. His jar collasped and was crushed by his anus resulting in broken shards of glass to be his most "painful penetration"

Come onnnn dubs

Niggers like watermelon.

reroll

I hate silly little niggers like you Olivia

REEEEEroll

Niiiice

winrar

OP fucking deliver, they're have been multiple dubs

Choke me mommy I've been a baaad boy.

Hey girl when we back in class how about you sit beside me so we can talk easier?

Attached: sheeeeeit.jpg (260x194, 13K)

op must be dead.

Attached: 65ebdedbaf.png (478x852, 41K)

>name
BUSTED YOU FAGGOT

fake.

>Name

OP is a faggot

can't even fake it what a shitty op

Attached: cdc961ff22.png (1919x1007, 157K)

He got us boys

OP truly is a faggot.

No, we are. We should have listened to the user that said if they were screenshots it would've said so in the file name.

Just assume that 95% of these "Dubs decides what I say teehee!" threads are fake, you all are delusional if you think otherwise

I'm already on a new one and had hope aw
But makes sense