Pic unrelated,but have i been to drunk to care this week or is white rum better then ive thought it is mixed with coke?

pic unrelated,but have i been to drunk to care this week or is white rum better then ive thought it is mixed with coke?

ive always made rum and cokes with spiced rum.but recently bought a white rum and this shit good as fuck mixed with coke

Attached: Bacardi-white-Rum.jpg (800x800, 150K)

I just mix my bourbon with coke
I'm drunk as fuck too

i usually prefer darker rum but i imagine white rum is better for mixing

white rum is good i have a newfound appreciation for it after i threw up when i overindulged in the dark stuff
white rum and coke is excellent and i'd argue better

maybe ive just always figured only spiced rum was good for making rum and cokes.i figured it was because i was already drunk and didnt care.but maybe im wrong

idrk dark stuff is good but if you're intending to mix with coke then white is right

Attached: 1540858430082.gif (500x715, 518K)

>after i threw

threw up yesterday,probably drank as much today as i did yesterday.feel like i should cut back on alcohol because ive been drunk as fuck everyday this week

it's the first time that's happened to me but now the smell of dark rum makes me want to hurl which is a fucking shame because it was my favorite
sadface

>then white is right

this is the stuff i bought,maybe its because everytime ive drank this with coca cola ive been drunk as hell already and didnt care.but it seems to taste better then any other white rum ive ever had mixed with coke

Attached: owneys_large.jpg (376x480, 13K)

either way,i didnt even know it was white rum until after i bought it and poured a shot.but its still damn good mixed with coke

never heard of owney's maybe it's not in canada or i just haven't seen it but i wouldn't mind trying it

I only drink rum when I'm day drinking and make a big rum punch. Usually pineapple juice and coconut water and other stuff if I feel like it

>never heard of owneys

i didnt even know it was white rum until after i bought it.but it aint bad mixed with coca cola.guess i just figured spiced rum was the onty rum worth mixing with coke

>coca cola

mountain dew also,but maybe its because im to drunk right now to care.i know its white rum though

it might be white trash but i got a mickey's worth of this today and it's not bad
not that i have a sophisticated palate for spirits or any bullshit like that

Attached: 1540145295708.jpg (376x900, 44K)

lol,bought some tito's today.fuckin lid kinda broke though when i opened it.either way,its good shit

or does white rum tastes good with more stuff then just coca cola.because this aint that bad ill admit

Cherry rum and coke is the best imo

All of you ITT are women. It’s okay though, enjoy your sugary seeet girly drinks.

Are you the same guy from the other night? What the fuck is up with you and breaking lids? Do you need help?

LOL,perhaps i aint drunk enough.cuz i remember that.but whatever my point is about white rum and coke

Bacardi gold and juice is good enough